• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max smiled. "Some of the berries I collect, I sell to the humans in the nearby town. They assume that I'm a salesperson for some other person." Max pulled some coins out of his basket. "I don't buy much from the humans, but sometimes it's helpful for medical supplies or delicacies that I can't get in the wild. Like chocolate."

"Wow, your awfully brave to go interacting with humans." She said. Emlas knew she had the ability to take on a human form to hide herself among humans but even so it was still dangerous.

"Hehe, your on." He said diving in. He and Draka played with Amy for a long time. After a while a Pidgeot flew down from the sky.

"Hello, I'm looking for Latios. I have some news for him." He said.

"Yeah, that's me, what do you want." Latios asked him.

"I have a message from 'him.' A word in private if you mind."

"Yeah, come into my home. We can talk there." He said. Latios got out of the water and led the Pidgeot to the cave.

"Huh?" Amy asked, watching Latios leave with the Pidgeot. She turned to Draka "What's that about?" She asked, curious.

Lucario smiled. "Oh, they're really not that bad. I really like humans, actually!"

"Humans not that bad. But how, don't they try and capture you. Or do other horrible things." She was confused, how could a Pokémon like people who do terrible things.

"I have no idea. That's Arceus's messenger. Normally he shows up to notify Latios to prepare for this meeting. Something to do with all the legendaries. But he has never come with a news, just a notification."

"No, I think that not a good idea. Latios would be mad if we leaned in on business that's not ours. Besides, if it's something we should know he will tell us." She said.

"Well we could continue our game." She said while grinning. She swam back up low to the water and got real close to Amy. Then Draka sprung her surprise and began to tickle her.

Amy nodded and was about to tag Draka when she suddenly started to tickle her "Hahahaha! O-oh, stop it! Hahaha!" She cried, wriggling around. Without any arms to speak of, she was at the mercy of the Dragonite.

"I'm already under the ownership of a human. Well, sort of. Besides, I'm nice and calm around them, so they have no reason to battle me."

"So... Your a trainers Pokémon." Emlas didn't know what to say. Should she be angry that a Pokémon who obeyed humans was among them. But he was so nice, she didn't know what to think.

"Hehehe..."
She kept on tickling but then the sight of Latios stopped her. He looked very pale. "Something wrong." She asked.

"Huh, oh, it's nothing. I'll tell you tomorrow."

Amy calmed down when Draka stopped tickling her, and looked over at Latios "Oh, hi again." She greeted him.

Fryn stood at the edge of the forest, back away from the other Pokemon. She'd followed the two Latios and was now close to a Dratini and a Dragonite. She'd never seen this many Pokemon in one place before!

She shuffled uncomfortably, not sure how to interact.

For a moment, she considered wandering back to the Oran berry field and continuing her nap, but there was something kind of nice about being around the other Pokemon.

With a sigh, she flopped down on the grass.

Amy heard something nearby and looked in that direction, seeing a Bulbasaur lying in the grass "And hello over there, too!" She called over to her.

Fryn jumped, startled by the Dratini suddenly calling out. She stood up suddenly and looked behind her, wondering who the Dratini was addressing.

Then it dawned on her.

"H-hi..." she stammered back, her face feeling hot with embarrassment.

Amy smiled and slithered over to her "What're you doing over here? Everyone's having fun over there, why don't you come with us?"

"Draka," said Latios. "Come over here. I need to talk to you." Latios had a very stern tone."

"Yeah, sure thing."
She said getting out of the water. "Dose this have anything to do with the messanger."

"Yes, now please, I don't want to the other to hear."

"Uh..." Fryn hesitated, not sure how to answer.

This Pokemon is actually inviting me?!

She couldn't believe it.

Grinning, she took a few steps into the pond.

"Okay!" she replied with a friendly smile. Then she let out a big Wine Whip, hitting the water and sending a large wave towards the Dratini. "You're it!"

Max smiled a sad smile. "I was never officially released... So in a way, yes."

Amy giggled and dove into the water to splash back at the Bulbasaur. The splashes she made paled in comparison to the Bulbasaurs, though. It was adorable.

"... You've never told me. Why now." Draka said as they walked back.

"Because some serious stuff is about to go down. Tomorrow we leave here." Latios said

Looking at the Zoroark, awaiting for something to happen, Kage felt a shiver go down his spine...he sensed something but he didn't know what exactly. He didn't say a word, staying silent even though he felt absolutely uncomfortable. "Hmm?" he just hummed, finally. Crimson eyes filled with caution. @Kimona

"alright!" Zorro grinned, "its actually a series of small games to be exact." he grinned, "the first round is, 'Catch The Berry' we will both one at a time, since of course we can't throw and catch at the same time, whoever can catch the most berries with out the breaking is the winner of that round." He tells him. he was completely oblivious to Kage's change of mood, or was he?

@AuthorSINpie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh?" He said, "alright. I understand." he seemed to let a sly smile overtake him once again, tail twitching just slightly. His crimson eyes seemed to almost glow, as he stared right at the pokemon. This kind of game sounded easy to Kage, but after all this was only a game...

@Kimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back