• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You know what, fine. You already know what's going on probably so you might as well come along." He said a bit peeved at the interruptions. 

Emlas how ever just shrugged it off and resumed her questions. "So what kind of moves can you use, Genesis."

@Emperor Of Embers

"You know what, fine. You already know what's going on probably so you might as well come along." He said a bit peeved at the interruptions. 

Emlas how ever just shrugged it off and resumed her questions. "So what kind of moves can you use, Genesis."

@Emperor Of Embers

"Really?" he asked Latios as he looked at Emlas. " I know Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear, and X-Scissor." He said as he looked at latios and then Emlas. "You guys seem nice."he said. 

"Well Latios is also nice once you get to know him, or at lest the other way around. Don't worry, he should cool off eventually. He always gets slightly riled up after being near humans. It just sets him on edge."

@Emperor Of Embers @Assailant @Daisie

"Looks like he and I have one thing in common. But that is a story for another time." He said to Emlas, a slight sadness hangs on his tone. He had never trusted humans ever since an event 18 years ago. He had never trusted pokemon or humans alike because of it. He thought for a moment, and then decided to trust the two Lati. 

Emlas was a bit disappointed when he refused to share the story. She liked stories. "Yeah, our family hasn't exactly had the best interactions with humans. Most are dead because of it."

@Emperor Of Embers

Emlas was a bit disappointed when he refused to share the story. She liked stories. "Yeah, our family hasn't exactly had the best interactions with humans. Most are dead because of it."

@Emperor Of Embers

As he listened to her, Genesis felt sympathy for Emlas and Latios. "I am sorry for your loss... Are you and Latios the only ones left?" he asked her. He could relate to them in terms of losing somone cloe to them. 

Nathan stood nearby, feeling sufficiently awkward. It seemed many Pokemon on this journey did not much appreciate humans. She shuffled awkwardly on her feet and rubbed her head.

"Of our family, yes. Of the rest of Lati species, no. There's few of us left out there now a days."

@Emperor Of Embers @Assailant @Daisie

"Wow.... To be honest... I don't know if I am the only Genesect alive or not. I have hope that I am not." He said as he saw Nathan shufling about, rubbing her head. "Who is that?" he asked in a curious tone, since he did not see her until now. "She seems to be acting wierd. Does she need help?" 

@Assailant

Nathan rubbed her arm. "Oh, you know, just talking about all the dislike for my species kinda has me feeling just a TAD bit awkward." She responded somewhat sarcastically.

@Latios @Emperor Of Embers

"Well I don't dislike you. I think your fun. It's just that some humans aren't as trustworthy as you are."

@Assailant @Emperor Of Embers

Genesis decides not to say anything, mainly because he did not know what to say. He then remembered his Pearl String, and felt his neck for it, he then relaxed as he felt it on his neck. He then looked at Nathan, and spoke. "You seem more trustworthy than those I have met. So of course I cannot make assumptions on you. But I have had a mistrust of Human kind because of what had happened to me 18 years ago. Don't take it personally, but it's going to be a while before I open up." He said telepathically. He did not mean to offend Nathan, but had to explain himself. 

She sighed and shook her head. "No, don't worry about it. I'm kind of used to it by this point. It seems to be a bit of a trend here."

@Emperor Of Embers

"Really? I am sorry about that. I am actually curious about you as an individual. I want to get to know you and everyone else. I see no reason in distrusting YOU when this group trusts you." He said, though he is not good with communicating with anyone, since he had spent years hiding and flying around from human sight. It was going to be hard, but he knew he had to trust her like the group with her does. 

"Hey guys." Said Latios appearing from the frees again. "I think I found out where Lugia lives here. We should probably get going."

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon @SkycøderCrøta @Emperor Of Embers

"Lugia? Are we going to meet Lugia?! Oh please tell me where are going to meet him!" He said with unnecessary excitement as he failed his arms uncontrollably. He had not met any legendaries, despite knowing about them, and the Lati were the first ones he had actually met. "I hope we see Ho-Oh too!" he added. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesis nodded to max, and looked to Latios. "When are we moving out? I want to at least get to the cave before dark." He said to Latios, making a suggestion to move in the form of a question. He wants to meet lugia so badly, he cannot contain his excitement, no matter how hard he tries. 

"Yes, come on everyone. Let's get going." Latios said as he entered the cave. It was quite dark on the inside so it was hard to see. There was also many paths that split off resulting in having to chose which way to go. 

@Assailant @Netherdragon @SkycøderCrøta @Daisie @Emperor Of Embers

"Why don't we split up? Or should we go down one path as a group?" Genesis asked as he entered behind Latios. He did not mind either choice, for he was excited to meet Lugia. He puts one of his scythes to his neck, and felt the pearl string on his neck. He then relaxed, knowing it was still there. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back