• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yeah, and with us being Legendary Pokemon, we are high on trainers hit list. Meaning that anyone could potentially take us away from one another. So that have even more reason to avoid them entirely."

@SkycøderCrøta

"I see...that is an important reason." He said. "I better understand why he wants you to stay away, now." He said. "But...sometimes, we just need to find the right humans...." he said quietly. 

"To Latios... There is no right human. To him they're all slave owners. However recently it looks like his opinion is swaying. Though not enough to be completely open to humans again."

@SkycøderCrøta

Last edited by a moderator:
"To Latios... There is no right human. To him they're all slave owners. However recently it looks like his opinion is swaying. Though not enough to be completely open to humans again."

@SkycøderCrøta

I see." He said and took out the Z-ring he had hidden on him. He kept it because it was with him after he lost him memory, and he wondered why. "...humans can't be all bad..." he mumbled, looking at it away from Emlas. 

@Latios

Arcanus nodded, understanding. "Of course.". He looked over his shoulder, glancing at everyone else for a few moments before his gaze met Latios and Emlas again. "I suppose you will be posing as our trainers, or something of the sort?"

@Latios

Ghren smiled. "Glad we got to town in a good amount of time. I'm going to explore." He said. 

"Can I come with?" Alejandro asked. 

"Be my guest. Or, you can continue trying to make friends. Maybe try April next?" He suggested. 

Alejandro had already started walking. "Yeah, lets just go explore." He said. 

Ghren stopped him upon hearing Latios and they both looked back to him. 

@Latios @Assailant

Nathan looked around and waved her hand. "Umm... if you want to have someone pose as your trainer... why not the actual human in the group?" She walked up to Emlas and Latios. "I could just say..." She thought for a moment and pointed to Emlas. "You're my cousin who came down with a sore throat and lost her voice, and..." she pointed at Latios. "You're my really moody cousin who doesn't talk a lot unless it's absolutely necessary." She grinned. "That last one's kind of accurate too. Anyway, how does that sound?"

@Latios @Daisie @SkycøderCrøta @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

Nathan shook her head. "I can just not be a trainer. Plenty of people own Pokemon that don't use them within the league. We can just pretend we're travelers, and I'm bringing my Pokemon to see the world."

@Latios

Max immediately found a shop and began looking around, picking up multiple supplies.

Arcanus simply decided to wander around a bit, being far enough away to sort of seclude himself from the group, but still close enough to keep an eye on them, so he didn't wander too far off.

Nathan counted everything. "Well, we're not stealing, so illusions are off the table." She frowned and pulled some berries out of her bag, handing them to the general store manager. "Uh... I'll give you half of the price in credits, and then sell you these in exchange." The clerk counted them and asked for a few more, which Nathan gave. After counting once more, the clerk nodded.

"Alright guys, we're good."

Nathan looked over at him. "Worst case scenario is that we need to scavenge for more. It will slow us down, yeah, but we could always just get more. Better that than have no money to buy supplies. Those we can't just find."

@Latios

"I could more or less make some money. Though you seem set on spending the real money you have. Fine, lets move on. Is there anything else we need to get in town first before we head out."

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, I'm not stealing." She looked into her bag, checking inventory. "I... think we're good. Anyone else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back