• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nathan smiled and looked up at the sky, where April was flapping along. "What a situation we've all gotten ourselves into."

"Come to think of it, life is simply one big, complicated situation." Arcanus sighed and smiled as they walked along, looking up at April, as well. "With each person's being different in some way... What a strange world we live in. But I truthfully wouldn't rather be anywhere else."

@Assailant

Nathan frowned. "I dunno, I bet some of those other dimensions are pretty nice. I bet Alola's pretty nice this time of year." She chuckled. "We have a responsibility though... just by knowing... jeez, how unfair is that, huh? Just by knowing about a problem, you're obligated to help. A mixed blessing, I suppose."

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. "Well, it is not as if we are given much choice. If we do not accomplish this, there will be much tragedy spread throughout the world."

"Or perhaps someone else shall take our place. Perhaps it is all set in stone. We could never know."

@Assailant

Nathan nodded and hummed to herself. "You have a plan for if Eclipse wins? Like, if we somehow survive but Eclipse destroys the world or whatever his end goal is? Can't be too prepared."

@Daisie

"If Eclipse wins.... Well, the apocalypse is nigh. There wouldn't be much we could do but hide and stay alive. Because where there is life, there is hope."

@Assailant

Nathan shook her head. "Nah, I mean more specifically. I'd probably snag an underground bunker, or even just use my basement. Get as many people as I can, you guys for sure. I'd probably grow berries underground. There are some berries that can thrive in situations similar to that."

@Daisie

"Ah. I would most likely study ways to increase any telepathic abilities. Perhaps I would work with Max to reach out to any other survivors. Or perhaps even Latios and Emlas. The more, the merrier."

@Assailant

"I find them quite interesting to. They can do so many cool things. Though due to our past we've been told to avoid them because they were dangerous." 

@SkycøderCrøta

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan chuckled. "You're assuming that's what Max would do. I can't imagine him doing much else though, to be fair."

@Daisie

"Well, if it is our last hope, I am positive we would do whatever possible to keep us safe. I cannot imagine that he would rest knowing that Pokemon could be suffering out there."

@Assailant

"Yeah, and with us being Legendary Pokemon, we are high on trainers hit list. Meaning that anyone could potentially take us away from one another. So that have even more reason to avoid them entirely."

@SkycøderCrøta

"I suppose so." Arcanus chuckled. He looked down, losing a bit of his spirit for a few moments. "I pray it does not come to that.."

@Assailant

Arcanus paused, and looked up, smiling a tad. "I suppose so. And I am sure that things will turn out alright in the end. Every down must have an up, at some point."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back