• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth watching her work.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "And it's done now." She says, handing Aron a small, square device.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at the two devices. "What do they do mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Well, the box like device will let you know where the nearest deposit of metal is. And the backpack, if you unzip it, will create an electromagnetic field around you."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron, "How do I become strong like mama?" He would be excited wiggling back and forth.

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Well, for me it was being the test subject for an experiment, well, and training too."

Aron would bounce a bit hit metal boots making soft clangs against the floor. "Can mama train me?" he would be wiggling back and forth excitedly.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would giggle and bounce happily. "Is Mama stronger then Mr, Niceguy?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "If you're talking about Marcus then yeah."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would gaze at her wiggling happily. "Wow mama is super strong, so how do you train someone mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Well, you just help them practice using their different moves and help them practice by fighting others."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head again. "Special attacks?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "I see I've got alot of explaining to do...or I could create something to give you all this knowledge so I don't have to explain it. That'd probably be easier."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would whimper a bit. "I dont want anything but mama to teach me... Can we go to a training area and learn?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Sure, if that's what you want. My way would've been quicker though."

Aron would look up at her. "Mama is the best teacher.. nothing can teach better then her.." He would wait for them to head to the training area.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at her. "Mama is the best teacher.. nothing can teach better then her.." He would wait for them to head to the training area.

[/QUOTE]
Comet laughs nervously. "Actually, teaching has never been something I was good at..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back