• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron tilts his head. "Mega E-e-evo-evolution?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah, Mega Evolution. Where did you find this stone?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven walks into her room and starts to meditate as shadows form into her back "I can still use my powers....." she said to herself

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet waits right outside Raven's room, silently hiding underneath a large cardboard box.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet nods. "Yeah, Mega Evolution. Where did you find this stone?"
Aron would think for a couple of seconds. "I was holding onto it when I woke up from under the mountain... I think it was cause I can't eat it.. its way to hard..." He would wiggle back and forth.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would think for a couple of seconds. "I was holding onto it when I woke up from under the mountain... I think it was cause I can't eat it.. its way to hard..." He would wiggle back and forth.

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "I don't think eating this thing would be a good idea."

Sylvia was sitting on a moutain and she began to hum. She needed to find work in case her dream cost more than she can afford. She closed her eyes and began imagining herself acheiveing it and making millions of people have a good time. "One day..." she daid as she opened her eyes to look at the horizon.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at her. "What are we gonna do mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "How about I show you my lab! I'm sure you'll like it. Just be careful not to touch anything that may be giving off an electrical current."

Shadow Comet frowned. 'Hiding in a cardboard box...why did I think this was a good idea? As soon as Raven sees the random cardboard box outside the door she's probably going to know something's up. This was a poor idea.'

Cathy yawned. She was starting to get a bit sleepy, but she wasn't going to let herself fall asleep until Michi woke up.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile up at her and nods. "Ok mama, I will be careful"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles, pulling out her phone. "Well, alright then." She says before teleporting her and Aron to her lab in NTG HQ. "Here we are!"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. 'Hiding in a cardboard box...why did I think this was a good idea? As soon as Raven sees the random cardboard box outside the door she's probably going to know something's up. This was a poor idea.'
Cathy yawned. She was starting to get a bit sleepy, but she wasn't going to let herself fall asleep until Michi woke up.
(Nice solid snake reference)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would sneeze yet again after teleporting and looks around. "There's no one here mama, do you always work alone?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah... Why do you ask?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Nice solid snake reference)

[/QUOTE]
(As much as I love the Metal Gear Solid series, even I have to admit the whole hiding in a box thing wouldn't work in real life :P )

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug her tightly. "I will keep mama company " He would look up and smiles at her happily.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Thanks Aron. Now, would you like to see some of my projects?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would nod smiling happily. "Hey is it true that Mr Deoxys's is weird? cause thats what Mr. Niceguy told me"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah, he's a bit of a weird guy."

Aron would smile brightly. "It seems a bit like someone was here... It seems like there was at least.. " He would slightly bounce up and down while holding onto her sleeve of her coat.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile brightly. "It seems a bit like someone was here... It seems like there was at least.. " He would slightly bounce up and down while holding onto her sleeve of her coat.

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah, someone was in here picking up something I made for them. Anyway, would you like to see my most recent accomplishment?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would giggle and nod. "Yes mama, I'd really like to, Mama is the best" He'd smile brightly at her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles, walking over to the set of mind swap pods. "This is my latest invention. It can swap the minds of two people. Of course, I managed to find a not so problematic side effect. Sometimes when the minds swap both people end up with some of the memories of the person they swapped with. It's not like it's that major though, so I'm not going to bother fixing it."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would beam brightly at her invention. "Mama is so-so so smart" He would bounce more while holding onto her sleeve.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Thanks for the compliment Aron. Oh, by the way, if you ever want to try any of my inventions just ask."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back