• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile. "I'll do it cause that means I can be with mama more often then right? Then I will help I want mama to think I am good"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "You are adorable."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would blush a tad bit and would bury his face against her hip. "T-t-tt-thank you.. mama.."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "So, how about you tell me a bit about yourself. You said you only woke up recently, right? When did you wake up?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug her tightly. "I woke up two days ago I thinks..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "So, do you remember anything before waking up?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would bounce a bit. "I was asleep and eating iron I think... mostly asleep..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Well, it looks like you probably have amnesia, considering you don't remember who your real parents were."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven shrugged "I dont know..."
Michi was calmly breathing.

((I gtg to bed.... c ya)

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiled. "Well, I'd probably recommend heading back to the hot springs, now that you can actually feel the water."

Cathy sighs. 'Well...at least she's breathing alright...'

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiled. "Well, I'd probably recommend heading back to the hot springs, now that you can actually feel the water."
Cathy sighs. 'Well...at least she's breathing alright...'
Raven nods "Maybe....."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "When I woke up I came out from under a mountain... " He'd hug her and bounces happily.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "A mountain? Do you know which mountain it was?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven nods "Maybe....."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "It's up to you, really. So, did you manage to find out anything about Shadow Cathy's death?"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "A mountain? Do you know which mountain it was?"
Aron would smile. "It was... it was.... It was near Canalave city?.. I am unsure.... I got lost four or five times after waking up..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile. "It was... it was.... It was near Canalave city?.. I am unsure.... I got lost four or five times after waking up..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Hmm... I know what mountain you're talking about, but I can't remember it's name..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "My partner and I couldnt find anything....."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet sighs. "Oh. Wait, who was your partner?"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "Hmm... I know what mountain you're talking about, but I can't remember it's name..."
Aron would remember something and pulls out a large marble looking gem with grey and white swirl inside it. "Whats this?" He would hand it to her.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would remember something and pulls out a large marble looking gem with grey and white swirl inside it. "Whats this?" He would hand it to her.

[/QUOTE]
(I GOT MY SKELL!!!!!)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would remember something and pulls out a large marble looking gem with grey and white swirl inside it. "Whats this?" He would hand it to her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet was silent for a while. "That would be a mega evolution stone...one meant for Aggrons, I think."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Someone that if I told you, you would call me a traitor..." she said with a giggle "But I wouldnt betray you" she said as she went out the room

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. 'What?... That's both confusing and suspicious... I'd better follow her around and see who it actually is.' She thinks to herself before quietly following Raven.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. 'What?... That's both confusing and suspicious... I'd better follow her around and see who it actually is.' She thinks to herself before quietly following Raven.
Raven walks into her room and starts to meditate as shadows form into her back "I can still use my powers....." she said to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back