• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "I'm fine mama, Do you have lots of friends?" He would smile and hugs her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Not really. I don't have anyone I can truly call a friend."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at her sadly. "Is mama really really strong?" He would try to pat her head to make her feel better.

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yep! I'm very strong!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile. "Yes mama is, also is mama a high rank in NTG?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah, I am!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "Is there anyone else who is really strong and is ranked high like you?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods again. "Yeah, there are 5 others with the same rank."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would beam and hugs her tightly admiring her prowess. "Mama is awesome" He would giggle.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Thanks. Hey Aron, is there anything you'd like me to invent? I like to make things that other people will want."

Aron would smile and then thinks for a bit. "Could mama make something that would help me dig? and protect myself?" He would be amazed by what she can do.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile and then thinks for a bit. "Could mama make something that would help me dig? and protect myself?" He would be amazed by what she can do.

[/QUOTE]
Comet thinks about it for a second. "Something that helps you dig, and something that helps you protect yourself... Yeah, I can do that!"

Comet smiles. "Alright, would you mind grabbing my toolbox for me? It's right over there, next to the pods." She says, pointing at her toolbox.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would go and grabs it and brings it to her and holds it up for her to take. "This mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods, taking the toolbox from Aron. "Yes, this is it. Thank you Aron." She says, smiling and getting to work on making what Aron wanted.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would watch happily wiggling back and forth.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled. "Alright, the first one's done. This one will protect you." She says, setting down a rather heavy backpack on the floor. "Give me a moment to finish the second one and I'll explain to you how the first one works."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back