• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth. "I believe in mama, so how do we get to the training area?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "The same way we got here and the same way we got to my house, teleportation."

Comet sighs. "Well, I just think of where I want to go and we end up there. Only NTG members are able to teleport this way though, and it's all because of Uxie that we can even teleport like that."

Comet sighs. "Yeah, Uxie. Are you sure you don't want me to invent something to give you all this knowledge? It'd take years for me to explain everything to you."

Comet nods. "Alright, sure." She says, teleporting them to a forest in the middle of nowhere. "This seems like a good spot."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look around timidly now. "S-s-so.. h-h-how.. do.. we start?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Attack me, that's how we start."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would lower his mask and stares at her. "W-w-what if I hurt mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Don't worry, you won't. At least, not yet."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would pull out a metal dagger from his back armor and uses 'Metal Claw' Going in for a slice at her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet dodges the attack. "Ah, so you do know how to use moves! You just used Metal Claw, I recognize that one!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would use 'Headbutt' and goes straight for her gut.

[/QUOTE]
Comet let herself get hit. "Oof! Nice one!"

Comet kept getting hit by Metal Claw, but managed to dodge all the Headbutts. She was covered in small cuts. "Wow, you're really good at this for a child!"

Aron would smile at her. "Don't worry mama, I think I will be fine if you attack back, and I will learn a lots from it" He would wiggle happily.

Comet sighs. "Well, alright, but if you can't handle it tell me to stop." She says before using Blizzard on Aron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back