• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth happily and looks up at her. "Can we eat now?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yep! Follow me to the kitchen!" She says before heading to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth. "Sweet berries..." He would smile up at her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles, opening up a cabinet. "Alright, so pecha berries then?" She takes out a jar of pecha berries.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would bounce up and down happily. "Yes please!" He would be smiling staring at her with his big blue eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Comet opens the jar, holding it out so Aron could take some berries.

Aron would take three berries and starts to nibble on one. He would blush with delight and squirms happily. "They are sooo good mama"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would take three berries and starts to nibble on one. He would blush with delight and squirms happily. "They are sooo good mama"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "I'm glad you like them too. Pecha berries are my favorite."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would finish the berries and starts to bounce up and down happily.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Wow, you were really hungry!"

Sylvia was walking by herself and humming. She let her mind wander for a bit. "I need to find someplace to work..at least until my dream comes true," she said with a sad but hopeful smile.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would blush a bit and giggle. "So what do you want to do now mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "I don't know. I was planning on working on that idea I had earlier, you know, the one to change a person's age."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "Who will be used at the test subject mama?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugged. "I have no clue. Maybe I could hire someone to be a test subject?..." 'Or I could just kidnap somebody...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back