• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "Oh, yeah, forgot about that. Comet refused to fix the damn machine and switch us back for some reason."
Shadow Comet smiles. "Alrighty then, let's just head to the lab and fix the machine!"

Jack frowns. "Well...maybe I should let Kio know what just happened, just to be safe. I'll leave out the murder part though... I wonder what he meant by the person I always forget? Did it have something to do with that laboratory? I doubt I'll figure it out easily." He mutters as a chill runs down his spine.

@The Unamed Character
Michi nodded

Raven followed

Arubion Sivart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
"Mama.... c-c-c-can.. we go back to your lab.. " he would be crying frightened.
Comet frowns. "You'll be alright, you've got your backpack. Besides, nobody scares you and gets away with it when I'm around." She whispers.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi nodded
Raven followed

[/QUOTE]
Cathy sighed. "So, uh, what happened earlier? You were acting really strange..."

Shadow Comet headed into the lab. "Let's see...Well, I see some unplugged wires, but that's about it... She must have done something to the internal machinery, not the external. Figures, she wouldn't be dumb enough to make the problem easy to fix."

Jack sighs. "Where even is Kio anyway?..."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighed. "So, uh, what happened earlier? You were acting really strange..."
Shadow Comet headed into the lab. "Let's see...Well, I see some unplugged wires, but that's about it... She must have done something to the internal machinery, not the external. Figures, she wouldn't be dumb enough to make the problem easy to fix."

Jack sighs. "Where even is Kio anyway?..."
@The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would be crying still afraid and cowering behind Comet.
(I had saw your post but I was gonna try to wait for that person to reply.. but they still havent..)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah, okay. I'm surprised that the other person hasn't replied yet.)

Arubion Sivart](Tag them? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27287-taisetsugardevoir/ said:
@TaisetsuGardevoir[/URL] )
(They're probably having computer issues or something. They haven't been on since 9:47 yesterday)

JackOfHearts said:
(They're probably having computer issues or something. They haven't been on since 9:47 yesterday)
(Yea... Do you just want to have Comet and Aron teleport to the Lab..? That way we could get the rp going again? and @The Unamed Character Needs to get off Xenoblade Chronicles X a bit.. xD she must be addicted)

Arubion Sivart](Yea... Do you just want to have Comet and Aron teleport to the Lab..? That way we could get the rp going again? and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] Needs to get off Xenoblade Chronicles X a bit.. xD she must be addicted)
(Oh no... I have been off of it for a while...... Just been busy today)

Arubion Sivart](Yea... Do you just want to have Comet and Aron teleport to the Lab..? That way we could get the rp going again? and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] Needs to get off Xenoblade Chronicles X a bit.. xD she must be addicted)
(Sure. And I could understand being addicted to Xenoblade Chronicles X. I literally didn't get on this site for a whole summer because I was playing the original Xenoblade Chronicles. I think I went through new game + 4 times before I actually began to get bored.)

JackOfHearts said:
(Sure. And I could understand being addicted to Xenoblade Chronicles X. I literally didn't get on this site for a whole summer because I was playing the original Xenoblade Chronicles. I think I went through new game + 4 times before I actually began to get bored.)
(Xenoblade chronicles X is best game of 2015 to me and so far best game of 2016)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Xenoblade chronicles X is best game of 2015 to me and so far best game of 2016)

[/QUOTE]
(I can't wait to play it! Once I get a Wii U it's the first game I'm getting!)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](I litterally bought my Wii U just to play it.. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I would already have a Wii U, but I already bought a PS4 so I could get Kingdom Hearts 3 when it comes out :P )

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](I litterally bought my Wii U just to play it.. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I have been a fan of Xenoblade for a while. When the new SSB came out I literally fangirled because shulk was in it. If I could show you my room I have a couple posters of Xenoblade)

Aron would be crying still afraid and cowering behind Comet. "Mama.... " He would whimper even more. "C-c-can.. we go to your lab now?.. S-s-she is scary.."

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](I have been a fan of Xenoblade for a while. When the new SSB came out I literally fangirled because shulk was in it. If I could show you my room I have a couple posters of Xenoblade)

[/QUOTE]
(Literally the only characters I even play in the current Super Smash Bros ((Which I have on 3ds)) Are Shulk and MegaMan :P Two of my favorite characters in gaming history in the same game. Talk about lucky xD )

Arubion Sivart]Aron would be crying still afraid and cowering behind Comet. "Mama.... " He would whimper even more. "C-c-can.. we go to your lab now?.. S-s-she is scary.." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Comet nods. "Yeah, let's get out of here." She whispers, teleporting her and Aron back to her lab.

JackOfHearts said:
(Literally the only characters I even play in the current Super Smash Bros ((Which I have on 3ds)) Are Shulk and MegaMan :P Two of my favorite characters in gaming history in the same game. Talk about lucky xD )
(Shulk, Little mac, and Lucario are mine)

Aron would be crying loudly still and would be shaking back and forth afraid holding onto Comet. "Mama!......"

@JackOfHearts

(Aren't Michi.. and Shadow Comet and Raven int he lab?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would be crying loudly still and would be shaking back and forth afraid holding onto Comet. "Mama!......"
(Aren't Michi.. and Shadow Comet and Raven int he lab?)

[/QUOTE]
(Raven and shadow comet, michi is in her room in the city but shadow comet is in Cathy's body)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back