• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Arubion Sivart]Aron would timidly approach Raven and Shadow Comet. "H-h-hi..." He would shake timidly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] @JackOfHearts
Shadow Comet stared at Aron. "Oh, err, hi kid..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"It.... I dont wanna talk about it..." she said. "It is personal...."
(Hehehehehehe)

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowned. "Well, I wish you'd tell me, but I won't force you to."

Jack sighed. "Where is Kio?" He muttered to himself, continuing to search Team Legend HQ for Kio.

Arubion Sivart]Aron would start to wiggle back and forth happily. "A-a-are.. you friends with mama?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] @JackOfHearts
Shadow Comet frowns. "Well, I wouldn't exactly say that we're friends."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Well, I wouldn't exactly say that we're friends."
The Unamed Character]"I don't know..." Raven said "Haven't known her long enough" [/QUOTE] Aron would timidly run back to Comet his boots making soft clanks. "Mama those females aren't that friendly to me.. D-d-do.. they hate me?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:

Arubion Sivart]Aron would timidly run back to Comet his boots making soft clanks. "Mama those females aren't that friendly to me.. D-d-do.. they hate me?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
Comet frowns. "I don't think so, I think they're just being jerks."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "I don't think so, I think they're just being jerks."
Aron would start to wiggle back and forth looking up at Comet. "I love you mama!" He would be smiling his mask raised.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would start to wiggle back and forth looking up at Comet. "I love you mama!" He would be smiling his mask raised.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "I love you too Aron."

Shadow Comet frowns. 'The hell? What's going on here?!'

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "I love you too Aron."
Shadow Comet frowns. 'The hell? What's going on here?!'
Aron would wiggle back and forth and looks at Shadow Comet then at Comet. "Mama.. why is she getting angry?..." He would lower his mask timidly.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugs. "No clue."
Shadow Comet glares at Comet. 'Something is seriously weird about this...'
Aron would look at Comet then Shadow Comet. "W-w-what is weirds?..." He would hide behind Comet holding onto her leg.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at Comet then Shadow Comet. "W-w-what is weirds?..." He would hide behind Comet holding onto her leg.

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns.

Comet sighs. "Weird means something that doesn't quite make sense."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug Comet. "Wow Mama is so smart.. and w-w-why did she say weird?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Who knows? I sure don't."

*Karakara sits in a ally and she looks up at the moon tears in her eyes she shivers*Mommy why'd you leave i miss you*i hold bone close to me and puts skull on my head and i cry and long mornaing echoo rings through the abandoned town*

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "Stay behind me, everything will be alright." She whispers to Aron before returning her attention to Taisetsu. "I don't believe we've met before. Mind telling me your name, occupation, and age?" She asks.
Taisetsu scoffed and rolled her eyes, still not letting her guard down even an inch. She had learned that the hard way to never let your guard down. "Name? Taisetsu. Occupation? Like I would have one. Age? I'm pretty old myself at 23 so don't think I'll be easy to fool." she snapped back towards them. "And you two have to respond to the same questions you asked me now." she replied with ease and coolness in her voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
TaisetsuGardevoir said:
Taisetsu scoffed and rolled her eyes, still not letting her guard down even an inch. She had learned that the hard way to never let your guard down. "Name? Taisetsu. Occupation? Like I would have obe. Age? I'm pretty old myself at 23 so don't think I'll be easy to fool." she snapped back towards them. "And you two have to respond to the same questions you asked me now."
(You didn't reply for a whole day so we decided to teleport out of the area...)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](You didn't reply for a whole day so we decided to teleport out of the area...)

[/QUOTE]
Ooops sorry >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back