• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Comet frowns, poking Raven. "Uhh...what? Errm, that was weird... Why'd she just faint like that?" She mutters to herself.

Cathy yawns. "Well, anyway, I'm going to try an' get some sleep. Ok Michi...?"

Comet frowns. "Hmm, how strange. I think she must've just been tired or something?"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns, poking Raven. "Uhh...what? Errm, that was weird... Why'd she just faint like that?" She mutters to herself.
Cathy yawns. "Well, anyway, I'm going to try an' get some sleep. Ok Michi...?"

Comet frowns. "Hmm, how strange. I think she must've just been tired or something?"
Aron would be holding onto Comet now. "Will s-s-she live?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would be holding onto Comet now. "Will s-s-she live?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "There's a 98% chance that she's alright."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug Comet. "Can I fight against the mean girl?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet laughs nervously. "That...would be a very poor idea."

Shadow Comet glares at Aron.

Comet glanced at James. "Another guest? Who might you be?" She asks.

Shadow Comet had only just noticed James and seemed a bit startled. "Who the hell are you?! How did you get here?!"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet laughs nervously. "That...would be a very poor idea."
Shadow Comet glares at Aron.
Aron would look at her. "Why is that mama?"

(@TheOutsideLookingIn Who are you talking to... You have to tag or Reply to someone or else nothing happens normally.. and It's impossible to be talking to us cause we are in a secret lab thing)

JackOfHearts said:
Comet glanced at James. "Another guest? Who might you be?" She asks.
Shadow Comet had only just noticed James and seemed a bit startled. "Who the hell are you?! How did you get here?!"
James smirked. "I am the monument to all your sins and broken dreams, but the world knows me as Darkrai. Please call me James." The white-haired stranger replied while combing a hand through his locks. "My dear 'friends' teleported me here by mistake. I have no idea which region I'm in. Are we in Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Unova or Kalos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "Why is that mama?" ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27341-theoutsidelookingin/ said:
@TheOutsideLookingIn[/URL] Who are you talking to... You have to tag or Reply to someone or else nothing happens normally.. and It's impossible to be talking to us cause we are in a secret lab thing)
(Almost lvl 30 on xenoblade lol)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Almost lvl 30 on xenoblade lol)

[/QUOTE]
(It took me a hour or two to get from 20 to 27.. then two hours to get to 30)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](.....and you say I am addicted?)

[/QUOTE]
(Hey.. I was only grinding xD Lol.. I was going at it MLG for the first three days xD )

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
James smirked. "I am the monument to all your sins and broken dreams, but the world knows me as Darkrai. Please call me James." The white-haired stranger replied while combing a hand through his locks. "My dear 'friends' teleported me here by mistake. I have no idea which region I'm in. Are we in Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Unova or Kalos?
Comet frowns. "You're in Sinnoh, and your somewhere you shouldn't be. If Deoxys finds out your here, well, I don't want to see what happens. I would advise that you either hide, or leave."

Shadow Comet frowns. 'There's no damn way that's Darkrai. I thought Darkrai was supposed to be, scary...' She thinks to herself.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](Hey.. I was only grinding xD Lol.. I was going at it MLG for the first three days xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I have the authentic japanese version, mainly because I am japanese.... it is a hell of a lot more difficult than the american version)

James chucked and shook his head. "Then do you find me attractive? When I encounter people, it is either one of the two. Hmm... you look cute when you're surprised. I'm not called "The Dreamer" for no reason. Telepathy is one of the bonuses when you're a legendary. Anyways, if this is Sinnoh, then Deoxys will keep his nonexistent mouth shut and leave me alone. I kicked his ass and all the others back in the day, if the others told you the truth.... but, that's a story for another audience. A more mature audience, to be exact." James cooly replied while rubbing the invisible dust off his hands. "Say, do you mind if I use Nightmare on you two? It's getting a bit chilly in here and I would like to bring you two to a place more... comfortable..." James' voice trailed off into the darkness as he started to focus his dream energy.

James chucked and shook his head. "Then do you find me attractive? When I encounter people, it is either one of the two. Anyways, if this is Sinnoh, then Deoxys will keep his nonexistent mouth shut and leave me alone. I kicked his ass and all the others back in the day, if the others told you the truth.... but, that's a story for another audience. A more mature audience, to be exact." James cooly replied while rubbing the invisible dust off his hands. "Say, do you mind if I use Nightmare on you too? It's getting a bit chilly in here and I would like to bring you two to a place more... comfortable..." James' voice trailed off into the darkness as he started to focus his dream energy.
Aron would blindside James with a headbutt. "Your mean! Bad guy go away"

James chucked and shook his head. "Then do you find me attractive? When I encounter people, it is either one of the two. Anyways, if this is Sinnoh, then Deoxys will keep his nonexistent mouth shut and leave me alone. I kicked his ass and all the others back in the day, if the others told you the truth.... but, that's a story for another audience. A more mature audience, to be exact." James cooly replied while rubbing the invisible dust off his hands. "Say, do you mind if I use Nightmare on you too? It's getting a bit chilly in here and I would like to bring you two to a place more... comfortable..." James' voice trailed off into the darkness as he started to focus his dream energy.
Comet shrugged. "Nope, I don't really care, although I doubt Shadow Comet is going to be so willing. She's a stubborn idiot."

Shadow Comet glares at James. "I don't care that you're a legendary pal, don't you dare use anything on me. Period."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugged. "Nope, I don't really care, although I doubt Shadow Comet is going to be so willing. She's a stubborn idiot."
Shadow Comet glares at James. "I don't care that you're a legendary pal, don't you dare use anything on me. Period."
James picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. "Now now, that's not a very nice thing to do. Didn't your parents teach you better than that?" James jeered at Aron. "And as for you two..." James pointed his index finger at both Comet and her counterpart. "I can make my own rules. I was supposed to be the replacement for 'Dialga the douche'. If I had taken that choice, offered my Arceus herself, I wouldn't have been here for long and all of you would be six feet underground. Too bad that declining also meant no time-related powers..." James mumbled the last part to himself. "Whatever the case is, where are we? This looks like one of Team Galactic's creepy bases. Who are you, and what are your names?" James questioned.

James picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. "Now now, that's not a very nice thing to do. Didn't your parents teach you better than that?" James jeered at Aron. "And as for you two..." James pointed his index finger at both Comet and her counterpart. "I can make my own rules. I was supposed to be the replacement for 'Dialga the douche'. If I had taken that choice, offered my Arceus herself, I wouldn't have been here for long and all of you would be six feet underground. Too bad that declining also meant no time-related powers..." James mumbled the last part to himself. "Whatever the case is, where are we? This looks like one of Team Galactic's creepy bases. Who are you, and what are your names?" James questioned.
Comet sighs. "I'm NTG second circle member Comet, the mad scientist and master stealth operative. And, the girl who doesn't look like me is Shadow Comet, a shadow pokehuman version of me who swapped minds with someone else." She shrugs. "Anyway, no need for what seems like threats. Shadow Comet's just an idiot."

Shadow Comet frowns. "ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS!!!"

Aron would glare up at him. "No talking mean to mama"

(Statistically speaking Shadow Comet and Comet could F' Darkrai up... As Darkrai would be affected by their moves greatly... And Aron is resistant to Darkrai's move mostly xD )

"Ah. What is NTG? Is it an organization?" James questioned even further. "And you're a master of stealth and science? You're like Emile, a friend of mine and a field medic as well as my chief of staff and only non-legendary member to ever work in the service of Kami herself. You and him should meet up one day. He's a Lucario who's yearning for the love he desperately needs in his life. Recently though, he's been an antisocial mad surgeon who doesn't care about what he's dedicated his life to... And to think that you would ever have the confidence to try and beat me.... Telepathy, remember? My move set isn't restricted to five moves as with other pokemon. I always have an ace up my sleeve, and please don't give me that 'Not very effective' bull. Have you seen Pikachu and his dense trainer, lately?" 'Scratch that, I have a full house up my sleeve...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back