• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](Technically you can't even mention The Lucario as a char till it's been accepted.. so everything about the Timelord and Emile would be a fail rp... )

[/QUOTE]
(Ik xD Can we not talk about this right now? It's getting late, and if you need to speak with me once more, then message me and we'll chat in the OOC subform.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel didn't hear anything as she smiled picking flowers up she looked up at the sky it was pretty

Hazel just looked at him" okay master" she say as she sat down as she smiled looking around this place was her home once" can we just go this place give me the creeps" she say to him @An Unknown Person

Hazel looked at him as she smiled" okay Alex" she say smiled to him as she stood up" just don't make me go back in that pokeball i don't like it" she say to him

Meanwhile, a certain Lucario was searching about. It was Emile, the Lone Madman. "Not here either! Where is that son of a b**ch?" He cursed. His best friend, James, or more known as Darkrai, went missing a few days ago. "He is definitely in Sinnoh. He confirmed it himself on the phonecall. If so, where is he located, and what has become of him?" Emile pondered to himself and adjusted his glasses. "Hmm... I need to ask someone where we are. Suddenly, Emile spotted a figure in the distance. "You!" He rudely shouted. "Come here...." The lone figure stopped as to think before looking back at the doctor.

Hazel just looked up as she smiled" i don't know" she say as she poked at her pokeball as she smiled" lets go somewhere you wanna go Alex" she say to him smiling

Hazel saw someone she just screamed a little as she hid behind alex" who is that" she say scared

Emile walked closer to the shadowy figure. It was not one, but two people! It was Hazel and Alex, but Emile didn't know who these people were. "Hey! You two! Come here...." Emile yelled to the two.

Hazel just was scared as she saw her feet was moving as she looked at emmie" what you want" she say

Hazel looked at her" emile what are you talking about i don't know what you talking about" she told her" who is he" she asked

"He? Why, I'm looking for my friend, James. He is also known as Darkrai. He's somewhere in Sinnoh." Replied Emile with a straight yet anxious face. "Where am I? Who are you two?"

Hazel just looked at her" are you a pokehuman like me" she asked the girl looking at her

(BTW, here is what I look like:
scholary_lucario_explorer_by_haychel-d5lvnm3.png

"Yes, I am." Replied Emile. "I am the one who destroyed the gods and the one who took Dialga's Power as my own. I am looking for Darkrai, here in Sinnoh. Reports says that he's been teleported by accident. I killed the guy who teleported him, but even he didn't know when I interrogated him." 'Well, not destroyed the gods... it was more overkill by locking them in an alternate dimension....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back