• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Hazel just shrugged as she sighed" would you need help" she asked" whats an alternate dimension" she asked not sure what it was she tilt her head

Emile sighed. "An alternate dimension is a different universe in which you can get transported to, given enough practice with temporal and aura abilities. Being the prick that I am, I sealed nearly every legendary pokemon in one and left them to starve to death after taking Dialga's time powers and befriending Darkrai or 'James'." Emile replied tiredly.

Hazel looked at her" coolio we can help" she say as she looked at alex" can we" she asked him

"To make things easier for you two, read this file right here." PokeHumans 2

"Scroll down to my file and read it. Once you're done studying it, then I will discuss the situation with you two." Said Emile, who then pulled out a book about medicine.

Hazel just looked at the book as she sighed she couldn't read" i can read so i let my friend here to read it for me okay" she say" alex tell me what it says" she told him

"Done reading?" Emile looked up from his medical book. Well then, let us begin. I am looking for James/Darkrai here in Sinnoh. He is located at a base somewhere in a secluded area. I fear that something bad may happen to him." He said worriedly. "I planted a microchip in his scalp a few years ago, but it's not picking up a signal. We need to find him before I go on a rampage and do more damage than what I've already done."

hazel looked at Alex and back at emlie" okay we understand" she say looking around smiling scared of the dark" we going to sleep in town wanna come" she say

Emile looked up from his book. "I do not sleep. I'm a timelord, remember? I don't need to sleep." Replied Emile with a straight face. You and lover can go on. We'll meet inside the town tomorrow." Emile then stuffed his snout back into the book that he was reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
(He is in his early 20's and she is like 12...makes sense)

"Ay, see you tomorrow." 'Alex ignored the part about the 'lover' and just kept moving forward, towards the town. "See you."

no clue)

hazel looked at him" i'm not your lover gah i'm like 12 i got caught when i was 10" she say pissed

[QUOTE="An Unknown Person]"Hazel...why are you so angry? He is just a mad man without a box" (I'll give a cokie if someone gets my reference)

[/QUOTE]
(DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem*)

"Ay, you're right..." Alex said while looking down. "And you sound so angry when you said 'caught'....if you want to leave....I don't mind.." He sounded more sad than before.

Hazel looked at him" no no i like it with you plus i'm a orphan i have no family but you" she say

Comet sighs, messing around with a small device she'd been working on lately. "It's so boring around here." She mutters to herself. Shadow Comet had already run off after getting into a five minute argument with Jirachi, and had left Comet all alone in the lab. Well, all alone wasn't entirely true, it was more that she was the only one conscious at the moment.

Hazel just smiled as she looked at him" thanks for taking me in Alex your the best i glad your my friend" she say as she saw the hotel" whoa" she say all excited hidding her ears with a hat she was somewhat emberressed

Alex, after doing doing a small check-in and lying that he was traveling with his niece so people won't ask many questions, finally got a room. "Lets go" He said before going upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back