• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Shulk, Little mac, and Lucario are mine)

[/QUOTE]
(In brawl, Lucario was my second favorite. Snake was my favorite ((And I hope they bring him back!!!)). Shulk is the most versatile and dangerous character in the newest SSB.)

Arubion Sivart]Aron would be crying loudly still and would be shaking back and forth afraid holding onto Comet. "Mama!......" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]

(Aren't Michi.. and Shadow Comet and Raven int he lab?)
Comet smiles. "It's fine, we're back at the lab now and-" She stops mid sentence, seeing Shadow Comet and Raven.

Shadow Comet glares at Comet. "Hey! There you are! Wanna tell me w-" She stopped mid sentence, noticing Aron. "Oh... Uh, what's with the kid?"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "It's fine, we're back at the lab now and-" She stops mid sentence, seeing Shadow Comet and Raven.
Shadow Comet glares at Comet. "Hey! There you are! Wanna tell me w-" She stopped mid sentence, noticing Aron. "Oh... Uh, what's with the kid?"
Aron would keep crying at the sight of the new people and would hold onto Comet's thigh tightly. "Mama.. .Who.. are they?..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would keep crying at the sight of the new people and would hold onto Comet's thigh tightly. "Mama.. .Who.. are they?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Oh, well, the winged one is Raven, and the other one is Shadow Comet. Or, well, her mind is Shadow Comet, the body belongs to someone else. They're...acquaintances of mine."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "Oh, well, the winged one is Raven, and the other one is Shadow Comet. Or, well, her mind is Shadow Comet, the body belongs to someone else. They're...acquaintances of mine."
Aron would slowly stop crying and keeps holding onto Comet timidly.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would slowly stop crying and keeps holding onto Comet timidly.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "So, Shadow Comet, Raven, what're you two doing here?"

Shadow Comet frowned. "Trying to repair the machine so I can get my body back!" She says angrily.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "So, Shadow Comet, Raven, what're you two doing here?"
Shadow Comet frowned. "Trying to repair the machine so I can get my body back!" She says angrily.
Aron would start to cry again. "Angry lady..."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet glares at Shadow Comet. "Great, no you've gone and gotten Aron upset! What is wrong with you!"
Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh, er..." She was seriously confused as to why Aron was crying. "Hey, uh, why don't you do the talking." She whispers to Raven.

@The Unamed Character
Raven sighs "I keep forgetting I am visible..." she whispered "I dont usually do the talking"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet glares at Shadow Comet. "Great, no you've gone and gotten Aron upset! What is wrong with you!"
Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh, er..." She was seriously confused as to why Aron was crying. "Hey, uh, why don't you do the talking." She whispers to Raven.

@The Unamed Character
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "I keep forgetting I am visible..." she whispered "I dont usually do the talking"

[/QUOTE]
Aron would stop crying and would hug Comet tightly burying his face against her hip. "Mama.... w-w-why is she so mean?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stop crying and would hug Comet tightly burying his face against her hip. "Mama.... w-w-why is she so mean?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns, glaring at Shadow Comet. "I have no idea."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "I keep forgetting I am visible..." she whispered "I dont usually do the talking"

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. "But, I just made that kid cry, and I have a feeling that if I get Comet angry then being stuck in Cathy's body is going to be the least of my problems..."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns, glaring at Shadow Comet. "I have no idea."
Aron would look at her. "She seems wrong.. Why dose the mean lady dont seem to fit.. like... she is wearing the wrong shell?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "She seems wrong.. Why dose the mean lady dont seem to fit.. like... she is wearing the wrong shell?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Because she's in the body of another acquaintance of mine whos name is Cathy."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "I am not good with kids either..." she whispered

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet sighs. "You can't be any worse with them then I am!"

Cathy frowns. "So, uh... You were acting really weird earlier Michi. Mind explaining why?"

Jack sighs, wandering around Team Legend HQ looking for Kio.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighs. "You can't be any worse with them then I am!"
Cathy frowns. "So, uh... You were acting really weird earlier Michi. Mind explaining why?"

Jack sighs, wandering around Team Legend HQ looking for Kio.
Michi looked at her "what do you mean?"

Rave shook her head "I drove a kid to suicide......" she said "It was by accident.... I swear...."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hold onto Comet. "C-c-can.. you fix her.. its creepy.... ?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Err, there's a reason why I haven't fixed her. The mind swap machine is broken."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her "what do you mean?"
Rave shook her head "I drove a kid to suicide......" she said "It was by accident.... I swear...."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "Well, you kept talking to yourself, and you were breathing hard, and your eyes were a bit dark. You were really freaking me out. You seemed to be freaking out about something.."

Shadow Comet frowns. "Wh- I'm not even going to ask how that happened... I didn't think anyone could be any worse with kids than me..."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "Well, you kept talking to yourself, and you were breathing hard, and your eyes were a bit dark. You were really freaking me out. You seemed to be freaking out about something.."
Shadow Comet frowns. "Wh- I'm not even going to ask how that happened... I didn't think anyone could be any worse with kids than me..."
Michi sighed "It must have been with the thing I was doing..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "Isn't mama the bestest? couldn't she fix the machine??"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Probably, but, I kinda don't want to."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighed "It must have been with the thing I was doing..."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy sat down next to Michi. "Oh? What were you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back