• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "It was food carrying dirt from a iron food place, and it had a person inside it"

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "You mean dump trucks?"

Aron would tilt his head. "Thats what they are called? I-i-i'm.. sorry mama.. I don't think.. I know that muchs.... I had only woken up about a day or so ago... also.. that dump truck ran into me and I left a big dent in it.... I feel bad..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "Thats what they are called? I-i-i'm.. sorry mama.. I don't think.. I know that muchs.... I had only woken up about a day or so ago... also.. that dump truck ran into me and I left a big dent in it.... I feel bad..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Wait, you gut hit by a dump truck? And you're alright? Wow, you steel types really are sturdy."

Aron would tilt his head again. "It was going so fast I couldn't move... It was when I first woke up... I think it went off the ground from hitting me.. I feel bad... it stopped going vrum-vrum after it hit me..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head again. "It was going so fast I couldn't move... It was when I first woke up... I think it went off the ground from hitting me.. I feel bad... it stopped going vrum-vrum after it hit me..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Don't feel bad. If anything you should be happy. Only an idiot or someone truly depraved would run over a child."

He would burrow his eye brows, "But the food got disfigured after hitting me.. I had to eat my way out cause I somehow got lodged in..." He would hug her thigh and looks up at her.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]He would burrow his eye brows, "But the food got disfigured after hitting me.. I had to eat my way out cause I somehow got lodged in..." He would hug her thigh and looks up at her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Sounds like you've had a bit of a hard time." 'Say, I just got a great idea for an experiment! Maybe I could try to find a way to change how old a person is... That'd be interesting and practical!'

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her eyes. "Whats mama thinking about?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Oh, nothing important. Just an interesting idea for an experiment."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "What kind of a experiment?" He would raise his mask and smiles at Comet.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "An experiment to change a persons age. You know, to make someone younger or older."

Aron would think that is silly. "But wouldn't that person not be ables to control their new body.. and not gain new knowledge?... c-c-cause. .wouldn't.. they be thrown off of their natural cycles?.. A-a-and.. m-m-mommy.. w-w-won't.. d-d-do.. that to me right?..." He wouldn't want to get older and is afraid she might want him to age cause she doesn't like his age and smallness.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would think that is silly. "But wouldn't that person not be ables to control their new body.. and not gain new knowledge?... c-c-cause. .wouldn't.. they be thrown off of their natural cycles?.. A-a-and.. m-m-mommy.. w-w-won't.. d-d-do.. that to me right?..." He wouldn't want to get older and is afraid she might want him to age cause she doesn't like his age and smallness.

[/QUOTE]
Comet shakes her head. "No, no. I wasn't planning on testing it on you, Aron. I had someone else in mind. I'd rather not do anything to you unless you wanted me to. Besides, while you are right about people being thrown off their natural cycles I can undoubtedly figure out a way around that issue."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I asked her...." raven said "I havent had a body in a long time...."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. "I, um, I know I asked this before, but I'm really curious. How old are you, anyway?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile up at her with a great big smile and he would be super happy. "I love you mama"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "I love you too, Aron. Hey, would you like to help me out with the experiment? As an assistant, of course, not a test subject. I could always use some help."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "I, um, I know I asked this before, but I'm really curious. How old are you, anyway?"
"And like I said...... I do not feel like sharing....." she said with a giggle "I will give you a hint though...... I knew the nickname guy when he was a child..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"And like I said...... I do not feel like sharing....." she said with a giggle "I will give you a hint though...... I knew the nickname guy when he was a child..."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Well, everyone has their secrets, I guess." 'Although, I don't really have any.' "So, what would you like to do first now that you have a physical body?"

Cathy frowns. Michi had been unconscious for a while now, and she was starting to get really worried.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Well, everyone has their secrets, I guess." 'Although, I don't really have any.' "So, what would you like to do first now that you have a physical body?"
Cathy frowns. Michi had been unconscious for a while now, and she was starting to get really worried.
Raven shrugged "I dont know..."

Michi was calmly breathing.

((I gtg to bed.... c ya)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "What kind of help on experiment?" He would smile brightly and wiggles back and forth happily.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Well, someone to help keep me from making mistakes, and to help me put things together."

Aron would smile. "I'll do it cause that means I can be with mama more often then right? Then I will help I want mama to think I am good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back