• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would nod. "Yes mama" He would wiggle happily back and forth.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles, pulling out her phone. "Alright then." She teleports her and Aron to her house in the Hoenn region.

Marcus sighs. "Now, what was I doing again?..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would weirdly shake his head back and forth after teleporting and sneezes. "Huh?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled. "Welcome to your new home!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug her tightly, hugging around her waist. "T-t-thank you mama" he would timidly bury his face against her waist.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "No problem." 'That kid is adorable!'

The Unamed Character]Raven nods as she turns to smoke and goes into the body. it twitches but doesnt get up. "Ugh....." [/QUOTE] Shadow Comet frowns. "Is something wrong Raven?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Aron would look around her house his metal boots making soft clanks against the floor as he timidly walks around. His clothing would be very dirty from digging earlier but no dirt would seem to fall off of him.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look around her house his metal boots making soft clanks against the floor as he timidly walks around. His clothing would be very dirty from digging earlier but no dirt would seem to fall off of him.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Oh, have you ever tried berries before? I think you'd like them Aron."

Aron would tilt his head. "Whats a berry?" He would walk up to Comet and looks up at her with his hands together by his chin, his eyes seeming to shine brightly.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "Whats a berry?" He would walk up to Comet and looks up at her with his hands together by his chin, his eyes seeming to shine brightly.

[/QUOTE]
Comet takes a pecha berry out of her pocket. "These are berries, here try one. They're sweet." She says, holding out the berry for Aron to take.

Aron would eat the berry and would instantly blush with delight and would wiggle back and forth to show he was happy and excited from the berry. "I-its super sweet"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would eat the berry and would instantly blush with delight and would wiggle back and forth to show he was happy and excited from the berry. "I-its super sweet"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "See, I knew you'd like it! I've got more, too!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at her. "Mr. Niceguy said you would experiment on me... I-i-is that true?..." He would seem a bit afraid.

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Maybe. I experiment on pretty much everyone. But if I did experiment on you it definitely wouldn't be anything dangerous."

Aron would shake frightened, he didn't want to get hurt despite the fact his body was naturally sturdy. "S-s-so.. mama won't h-h-hurt.. me or... d-d-disfigure me?..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would shake frightened, he didn't want to get hurt despite the fact his body was naturally sturdy. "S-s-so.. mama won't h-h-hurt.. me or... d-d-disfigure me?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Of course not! I may be a mad scientist, but I'm not evil!"

Aron would hug her happily and would rub his cheek against her hip. "Mama, what are the big pieces of food that have buckets on the back called? they smell dirty also..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug her happily and would rub his cheek against her hip. "Mama, what are the big pieces of food that have buckets on the back called? they smell dirty also..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Are you talking about plants?"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at her. "Whats a plant? and the food makes a lot of noise like vrum-humbhumbhumb"

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Err...I have no idea what you're talking about right now..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back