• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Comet sighs. "Well, I wouldn't really be able to tell you much other than that they're the people you're born too. I never knew my parents."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would back up thinking he did something bad. "S-s-ssorry.... and whats a scientist?.."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Now that's something I can talk about! A scientist is a person who devotes their life to discovering new things and inventing new things to help or do a certain task. I'm a mad scientist, so a lot of the stuff I do is pretty weird!"

Comet smiles. "The mad in mad scientist just means that your at least slightly crazy and the experiments you conduct are weird."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "He called you crazy earlier, and how do you become a scientists?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "I don't really know. I just always had a knack for science, and started conducting my own experiments eventually."

Aron would fall asleep and lands near her. He would hold onto her ankle with his face against her foot with his super heavy mask on her foot also.

Marcus stares at Aron. 'Huh, the kid must've been tired.'

Comet sighs. 'Well, looks like I'm going to have to wait for him to wake up...'

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would murmur 'mama' while asleep on her foot. He would sleep peacefully.

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. 'I must be hearin' things...'

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would murmur 'mama' yet again while asleep and rubs his cheek against her foot.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. 'That kid is kinda adorable.'

Aron would start to wake up and looks around and blushes shyly after realizing he had been holding onto her foot. "S-s-s-sorry..." He would think that his mask had been also on her foot as it was heavy like the rest of his armor.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would start to wake up and looks around and blushes shyly after realizing he had been holding onto her foot. "S-s-s-sorry..." He would think that his mask had been also on her foot as it was heavy like the rest of his armor.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "It's fine."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her and starts to tear up heavily.

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Hey, kid, what's wrong?"

Aron would hug her tightly. "F-f-f-for.. some.. reason.. I-i-i-i... do-don't.. want.. y-y-you.. to.. leave... without me.." He would be crying now his mask now sitting on his head showing his face and the tears as they run down his cheeks.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would hug her tightly. "F-f-f-for.. some.. reason.. I-i-i-i... do-don't.. want.. y-y-you.. to.. leave... without me.." He would be crying now his mask now sitting on his head showing his face and the tears as they run down his cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
Comet glances at Marcus before looking back at Aron. "H-hey, calm down kid. I'm not leavin' right now."

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus sighed. "I suppose so. Wait...no...not now actually. We just had a rather tragic event occur at HQ, and many of them are quite... panicked. It would be best to wait for a while."
Shadow Comet smiles. "A-alright."

Comet sighs. 'I swear, nobody ever pays attention to me.' She sighs, shaking her head. "If that little conversation is over, are you ready to see my work, Raven?"
Raven simply nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back