• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her still crying. "T-t-that.. means you would still leave... C-c-can't.. you be my p-p-parent?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Well...err...I guess? Would it get you to stop crying?" 'I hate it when kids cry...'

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her still crying. "T-t-that.. means you would still leave... C-c-can't.. you be my p-p-parent?..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Well...err...I guess?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven simply nods

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet sighs. "Since Comet inexplicably disappeared I'll show you it instead." She says, walking over to the physical form Comet had made for Raven and pulling the tarp off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stop crying and hugs her tightly feeling a lot happier now.

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. 'What have I gotten myself into?'

Aron would wiggle back and forth staring at her trying to be calm and obedient. "I-i-i.. pr-promise.. I.. won't.. cause.. t-t-trouble.. for you.."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth staring at her trying to be calm and obedient. "I-i-i.. pr-promise.. I.. won't.. cause.. t-t-trouble.. for you.."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "I don't doubt that."

Aron would timidly stand up before starting to dig with incredible speed, he would come back up with a piece of iron, and the dirt would of happen flown towards Marcus. He would hand her the iron, and his mask would slide back down covering his face.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would timidly stand up before starting to dig with incredible speed, he would come back up with a piece of iron, and the dirt would of happen flown towards Marcus. He would hand her the iron, and his mask would slide back down covering his face.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighs, brushing dirt off of himself. 'Really? Talk about bad luck. Today just ain't my day...'

Comet smiles. "Umm, thanks, but my kind doesn't eat metal. I think it's actually only your kind that eats metal."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would take the iron and eats it like it was butter, he would blush with delight and smile from under his mask. "Sorry mr. "

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighs. "It's fine."

Comet smiles. 'For once Marcus isn't yelling at someone that did something he didn't like. That's quite the surprise.'

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare up at her then looks at him. "He is Mr. Nice guy.. he had saved me from mean people.."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Really? He saved you?"

Marcus sighs. "Well, I wasn't just gonna let some random people beat the kid up."

Aron would wiggle back and forth as any 7 year old would. "How comes you both are so big?.." He would be pretty small considering his age.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would wiggle back and forth as any 7 year old would. "How comes you both are so big?.." He would be pretty small considering his age.

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiles. "Because we're much older than you are." 'Hmm...that gives me an idea for an experiment.'

Hiruka said:
Charlotte sniffled, still grieving over her egg. She then nodded, wiping off an imaginary tear,"Lets"
Charlotte then took out her small purple sack to see how much poke money she had left.
Vivi smirked. "Hey, we don't need no money to get food."

She turned around and gestured to the forest, and looking back at Charlotte. "Nature; our natural supermarket!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head to the side. "Really? " He would stare at her wanting to go to her home with her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yep, I'm 20 years old and Marcus is 22 years old."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven smiles "That is awesome

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "I have to admit, it's pretty impressive that Comet got every little detail right."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look a her. "Can I go homes with you mama?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Comet shrugs. "Sure. You ready to go now?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Yea.... yoou think she watches me" Raven said with a laugh

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet laughs nervously. 'Actually that would be me, not her...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back