• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at him confused. "Whats a Deoxys?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus stared at Aron. "It's one of the legendary pokemon!"

Aron would tilt his head more. "L-legendary pokemon? Whats a legendary?" Aron has little to no knowledge of the world as of having woken up just recently since his birth.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head more. "L-legendary pokemon? Whats a legendary?" Aron has little to no knowledge of the world as of having woken up just recently since his birth.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighs. "Legendary pokemon are the most powerful pokemon, and some of the most well known."

Aron would stare at him for a bit. "Hmmm Are they really that powerful? and well known?" Aron would be curious. "Can I ask what are parents? I was never told what they were"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at him for a bit. "Hmmm Are they really that powerful? and well known?" Aron would be curious. "Can I ask what are parents? I was never told what they were"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighs. "Well, parents are the people you are born to. Typically people have two of them. And yes, yes legendaries are."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head yet again. "Two of thems?"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nods. "Yes, two of thems- I mean two of them."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "That is why i was looking"

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns, beginning to freak out a little bit. "Y-you don't think I could die that easily too, do you? I mean, if all it takes is some fire to kill a shadow then..."

Comet groans. "Really, come on. It was just a freak incident you two. Freak incidents are quite common in the laboratories of mad scientists like me."

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus nods. "Yes, two of thems- I mean two of them."
Shadow Comet frowns, beginning to freak out a little bit. "Y-you don't think I could die that easily too, do you? I mean, if all it takes is some fire to kill a shadow then..."

Comet groans. "Really, come on. It was just a freak incident you two. Freak incidents are quite common in the laboratories of mad scientists like me."
Raven looked at her arm "Shadows are not supposed to die.... they can evaporate once defeated yes... but not die.... something is going on..."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at him. "Whats having Parents like?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus shrugs. "It's different for everyone."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look up at him. "So why are you with NTG?"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiles. "Because I believe in the cause, kid."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron, "Whats Deoxys's like?" He would look curiously and lowers his mask so his bright blue eyes show.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughs nervously. "He's...a bit weird honestly. He always mixes up numbers for letters, and he's a bit hard to predict. He seems to have a new personality ever few hours!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron, "Why are you nervous?... and Are you one of the strongest?"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighs. "No, not really. I'm nervous because Deoxys would punish me if he heard me calling him weird."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven looked at her arm "Shadows are not supposed to die.... they can evaporate once defeated yes... but not die.... something is going on..."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. 'What if I end up dying?! I don't want to die!' She was till panicking. "Please don't ever let me die like Shadow Cathy did!!!"

Comet sighs. "I'm tellin' ya', it was probably a freak occurrence."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head. "Are there super strong and nice people in NTG?"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nods. "Yeah, there are. Although, some of them are complete jerks."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. 'What if I end up dying?! I don't want to die!' She was till panicking. "Please don't ever let me die like Shadow Cathy did!!!"
Comet sighs. "I'm tellin' ya', it was probably a freak occurrence."

Marcus nods. "Yeah, there are. Although, some of them are complete jerks."
Raven sighed "You wont S.C..... i will make sure of it ok..."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at him. "Can I meet some of thems?" He would be curious but still be a bit timid as noted by his body language.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed. "I suppose so. Wait...no...not now actually. We just had a rather tragic event occur at HQ, and many of them are quite... panicked. It would be best to wait for a while."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "You wont S.C..... i will make sure of it ok..."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "A-alright."

Comet sighs. 'I swear, nobody ever pays attention to me.' She sighs, shaking her head. "If that little conversation is over, are you ready to see my work, Raven?"

Arubion Sivart]Aron's eye would start to seem bigger from under his mask and he would stare at him with big eyes. "T-t-ttheres... not a single... one i can meet?..." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus sighs. "Well...There's one, I guess, but she's a bit...crazy. "

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head a bit. "Crazy? and REally?" He would shake side to side excitedly.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nods. "Yeah. She's a scientist, and our primary stealth operative. She's also, well, crazy. I'd be careful around her if I were you, or she might just try to use you for one of her experiments. She's the only one who hasn't been freaking out because of the recent incident."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back