• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Aron would tilt his head confused. "I-i-i was told what a bad guy was.. but how are you a bad guy? B-b-b-bad.. guys are.. bad.. and not help people.. " He would start to hyperventilate.

@JackOfHearts

Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head confused. "I-i-i was told what a bad guy was.. but how are you a bad guy? B-b-b-bad.. guys are.. bad.. and not help people.. " He would start to hyperventilate. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus shrugs. "Well, to Team Legend and pretty much everyone else the NTG are the bad guys, and all they're tryin' to do is create a new world order. So if they're bad guys then I'm a bad guy. Plus, being bad doesn't mean that you're a complete jerk who doesn't help people. If I see a kid in trouble I'm gonna' save him. That's just the way I work."

Aron would tilt his head a bit still unsure why NTG was bad and TL was good. "O-o-ok...." Aron would turn around and starts to walk back to the city hoping he can find the place again.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head a bit still unsure why NTG was bad and TL was good. "O-o-ok...." Aron would turn around and starts to walk back to the city hoping he can find the place again.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiles. "Well, I'm outta here." He says before teleporting to NTG HQ. Meanwhile the grunts had finished their first task, setting up bombs all around Team Legend HQ, and were now taking a break before getting to work on their second job.

Aron would walk around the city trying to figure out where he lives with Blitz again extremely lost. He would pull down his mask over his face and keeps walking around the city.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I dont really know.... I have not seen past that" (GTG... have to play a game with my friend so he can record)

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "So...I'm guessing that you haven't seen this happen before? Huh...looks like I have another thing to conduct a study on. I just hope that Cathy doesn't die or anything. I'd hate to lose my lucky test subject... Anyway, I'm just gonna get back to making a physical body for you. If you find out anything that could possibly help find out who made Shadow Cathy kill herself then let me know."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighs. "So...I'm guessing that you haven't seen this happen before? Huh...looks like I have another thing to conduct a study on. I just hope that Cathy doesn't die or anything. I'd hate to lose my lucky test subject... Anyway, I'm just gonna get back to making a physical body for you. If you find out anything that could possibly help find out who made Shadow Cathy kill herself then let me know."
Raven nods. "I will get onto it..." she said as she disappeared

Comet sighs. "Well, this has been an interesting day." She mutters to herself before getting back to work. "Hmm... I wish I had an assistant. Someone who could help me with my projects, but didn't mind getting experimented on...I doubt I could find anyone like that though." She shrugged. "I'd better focus on my work."

About 2 minutes later Shadow Comet knocked on the door to Raven's room. She was still stuck in Cathy's body. 'I swear I'm going to kill Comet for this bullshit.' She thinks to herself.

Cathy teleported back to Michi's house. She was unfortunately still stuck in Shadow Comet's body since Comet had purposefully damaged the machines. She'd told Cathy that she might get around to fixing them eventually, but that was probably a lie. 'I'll fix it myself eventually, and then I'll get revenge on Comet. She's gonna pay for this.'

JackOfHearts said:
About 2 minutes later Shadow Comet knocked on the door to Raven's room. She was still stuck in Cathy's body. 'I swear I'm going to kill Comet for this bullshit.' She thinks to herself.
Cathy teleported back to Michi's house. She was unfortunately still stuck in Shadow Comet's body since Comet had purposefully damaged the machines. She'd told Cathy that she might get around to fixing them eventually, but that was probably a lie. 'I'll fix it myself eventually, and then I'll get revenge on Comet. She's gonna pay for this.'
Neither Raven or Michi were there

Shadow Comet waited for a while. "Huh... she's not in her room I guess... I'd better find her. Comet finished making a physical form for her. Comet promised to fix the machine so long as I did whatever she told me to, so I'd better find her quick." She mutters to herself before heading off to search the base for Raven.

Cathy sighs, heading up to her room. 'I wonder, should I kill her, or should I humiliate her forever? Hmm...'

Comet frowns, getting a bit impatient. "Shadow Comet should've been back by now. I swear, if she's slacking off I'm not fixing the mind transfer machine." She mutters to herself.

Raven appeared and she was exhausted "Next..... time......" she said

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet waited for a while. "Huh... she's not in her room I guess... I'd better find her. Comet finished making a physical form for her. Comet promised to fix the machine so long as I did whatever she told me to, so I'd better find her quick." She mutters to herself before heading off to search the base for Raven.
Cathy sighs, heading up to her room. 'I wonder, should I kill her, or should I humiliate her forever? Hmm...'

Comet frowns, getting a bit impatient. "Shadow Comet should've been back by now. I swear, if she's slacking off I'm not fixing the mind transfer machine." She mutters to herself.
Michi was against the wall and breathing hard

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven appeared and she was exhausted "Next..... time......" she said
Michi was against the wall and breathing hard

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "Michi?...Are you okay?... Is something wrong?..."

Shadow Comet smiles. "Oh, there you are Raven. Umm, Comet wanted me to let you know that she had your physical form ready."

Michi shakes her head "We need..... more time..." she said a bit out of it

Raven tries to stabilize herself "Tell her I will see her soon..." she said as she started to absorb the shadows around her

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi shakes her head "We need..... more time..." she said a bit out of it
Raven tries to stabilize herself "Tell her I will see her soon..." she said as she started to absorb the shadows around her

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet nods, heading back to the lab. "She said that she'll come soon."

Comet frowns. "Took ya' long enough."

Cathy slowly approaches Michi. She had forgotten that she was in Shadow Comets body, and as such probably seemed to be Shadow Comet but acting really weird. "You need more time for what?... Is everything alright Michi?"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods, heading back to the lab. "She said that she'll come soon."
Comet frowns. "Took ya' long enough."

Cathy slowly approaches Michi. She had forgotten that she was in Shadow Comets body, and as such probably seemed to be Shadow Comet but acting really weird. "You need more time for what?... Is everything alright Michi?"
Michi was still breathing hard and her eyes were a bit dark. "We.... we need to find out..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi was still breathing hard and her eyes were a bit dark. "We.... we need to find out..."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy stood right in front of Michi. "You need to find what out? Michi, you're kind of freaking me out right now..."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy stood right in front of Michi. "You need to find what out? Michi, you're kind of freaking me out right now..."
"Why..... why did she do it.... why did she jump in..." Michi said as her eyes started to turn normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back