• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The Unamed Character]"Why..... why did she do it.... why did she jump in..." Michi said as her eyes started to turn normal [/QUOTE] Cathy frowned. "Why did who jump in? Shadow Cathy? I don't think anyone except for her would know." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Comet sighs, shaking her head. "Boooring. I hate waiting."

Shadow Comet glares at Comet. 'Maybe I can knock her out while she's not paying attention and fix the machine...'

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi's eyes turned normal and she fainted
Raven walked in. "Hey... guys...." she said still breathing heavily

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowned. 'And there goes my chance.'

Comet smiles. "Finally! Alright, so like Shadow Comet probably told you already, I finished making a physical form for you. It's right over there, under that tarp!" She says, pointing at a tarp in the middle of the lab that was covering Raven's physical form.

Cathy frowns, picking Michi up and taking her into Michi's room. She layed Michi down on Michi's bed. "I hope that Michi is alright...I should stay here until she wakes up, just to make sure she's alright..." She says, sitting down in a corner of the room.

Comet frowned. "Oh? What's wrong?"

Shadow Comet seemed extremely worried and ran over to Raven. "Are you alright Raven, do you need anything Raven?"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowned. "Oh? What's wrong?"
Shadow Comet seemed extremely worried and ran over to Raven. "Are you alright Raven, do you need anything Raven?"
Raven breaths heavily still. "I.... I was trying to find something..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven breaths heavily still. "I.... I was trying to find something..."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. "What were you trying to find? Was it something dangerous? Are you hurt?!"

Comet rolls her eyes. 'Could she make it any less obvious to me that she loves Raven?'

Aron would hold his pile of iron and starts to walk around trying to find the Marcus man who saved him in order to give him some food.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "What were you trying to find? Was it something dangerous? Are you hurt?!"
Comet rolls her eyes. 'Could she make it any less obvious to me that she loves Raven?'
Raven started to breath better "The reason shadow Cathy jumped"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven started to breath better "The reason shadow Cathy jumped"

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. "Why does it really matter? She did what she did, there's no turning back time to stop it. Are you okay though?"

Comet smiles. 'For once Shadow Comet said something I can agree with.'

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Why does it really matter? She did what she did, there's no turning back time to stop it. Are you okay though?"
Comet smiles. 'For once Shadow Comet said something I can agree with.'
Raven looked at them "It is because shadows are not supposed to be able to die like that....."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven looked at them "It is because shadows are not supposed to be able to die like that....."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet frowns. "Really? Then...how is she dead from that?!"

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would be stumped trying to find the NTG base to find that man and keeps looking around carrying all that iron with him.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus appears a few feet away from Aron. "Dang teleporter sent me to the wrong place again! I swear, if Comet doesn't fix that thing-" He suddenly stopped, noticing Aron. "Oh, hi kid."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Really? Then...how is she dead from that?!"
Marcus appears a few feet away from Aron. "Dang teleporter sent me to the wrong place again! I swear, if Comet doesn't fix that thing-" He suddenly stopped, noticing Aron. "Oh, hi kid."
Raven sighs "That is why i was looking"

Aron would smile then hands out a piece of iron to him. "Y-y-you can have some of my food" He would timidly squeak, and be covered in dirt from digging in the mountains.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile then hands out a piece of iron to him. "Y-y-you can have some of my food" He would timidly squeak, and be covered in dirt from digging in the mountains.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiles. "Thanks for the offer kid, but my kind doesn't eat metal. Why are you all the way out here? Are you lost or somethin'?"

Aron would be a bit confused. "How is metal not edible for everyone?" He would easily chew up a piece of iron and eats it. He would shake his head yes and no. "I was lost.. then I thought of trying to find out why good is good and bad is bad... cause.. isn't it just in their own perspectives?"

@JackOfHearts

Arubion Sivart]Aron would be a bit confused. "How is metal not edible for everyone?" He would easily chew up a piece of iron and eats it. He would shake his head yes and no. "I was lost.. then I thought of trying to find out why good is good and bad is bad... cause.. isn't it just in their own perspectives?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus nods. "Yeah, that's exactly the problem kid. It's nearly impossible to say who's truly good and who's truly bad. It's all up to a persons perspective. It's all up to what one person thinks about it." He sighs. "Honestly I think we're the good guys, but sometimes we've got to do bad things for the greater good. The NTG is always like that."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at him and would tilt his head. "S-s-so.. what is the NTG's purpose?" He would eat more of his iron. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus smiles. "To create a new world order ruled over by our leader, Deoxys."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would tilt his head to the side. "D-deoxys?" He would have trouble saying the word.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nods. "Yep, Deoxys, the one and only."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back