• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Arubion Sivart]Aron would get up and find one of the rooms and would then come back out and sits near Blitz. He would rest his head against the couch near Blitz. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] (Its cool, and youtube sounds fun xD )
(His youtube name is SSundee)

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiled. "Oh? What would that reason be? I have one more question too. Nothing bad will happen to Cathy as a result of this, will it? I'd rather not lose my lucky test subject." She says before starting the mind swap machine. She'd already made sure to put Shadow Comet in the other pod, so the experiment went off without a hitch and Shadow Comet and Cathy swapped minds again. She'd used a pretty damn strong anesthetic on the two of them, so they'd probably be sleeping for a while.
Raven sighed "The thought might have been transfered into her head" she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "The thought might have been transfered into her head" she said

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "That...sounds plausible actually. I wonder who could have possibly done it though. Oh, and since you're the resident shadow expert around here, I have a question for you. You don't think anything bad will happen to Cathy as a result of her shadow version dying, will you?"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "That...sounds plausible actually. I wonder who could have possibly done it though. Oh, and since you're the resident shadow expert around here, I have a question for you. You don't think anything bad will happen to Cathy as a result of her shadow version dying, will you?"
"Ok.... I am going to explain something and it may sound boring....." Raven said "Are you sure you want to know"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Ok.... I am going to explain something and it may sound boring....." Raven said "Are you sure you want to know"

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Yeah, go ahead and tell me. Not like I got much to do, anyway. Oh, by the way, I'm almost finished making a physical body for you."

Marcus sighed. "Today has sucked. Time to go out into the field and wreak some havoc." He mutters, teleporting into Canalave City, just outside Team Legend HQ. "Wait...That's not where I was trying to teleport... The hell is wrong with the teleporters today?" He mutters to himself, heading away from Team Legend HQ.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet nods. "Yeah, go ahead and tell me. Not like I got much to do, anyway. Oh, by the way, I'm almost finished making a physical body for you."
Raven nods then decides "I will just give you the short version.... Her shadow was a part of her and now she has a literal hole in her soul"

Aron would get up and wanders outside and would have his mask raised up as a hat. He would walk around the city somewhat wondering what was around and if he could run into any of Blitz's 'team mates' he had spoke of.

Aron would walk around the city cluelessly about where people of interest could be. He would end up getting cornered in a alley by some aggressive looking people. He would have his back up against a wall causing him to whimper a bit with his mask lowered.

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would walk around the city cluelessly about where people of interest could be. He would end up getting cornered in a alley by some aggressive looking people. He would have his back up against a wall causing him to whimper a bit with his mask lowered.
@Anyone

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled, walking up behind the people cornering a small child in an alleyway. "Now now, it's not nice to bully children." He says, grinning. Within less than a few seconds they were all knocked unconscious before they could even react. "Hey kid, you ok there?" He asks, kicking one of the unconscious people.

@JackOfHearts[/URL]
A bunch of NTG grunts walk up to Marcus. They were, of course, wearing civilian clothes to avoid arousing suspicion. Marcus sighs. "Finally! Look, I've got a list of tasks for you all to finish. Take care of them and then head back to base." He tells the grunts before handing the grunt in charge a piece of paper listing various tasks. "And next time get here quicker. I don't like waiting."

Aron would be confused as to what that man was or what he was doing as Aron had little to no knowledge of the open world. He would be timidly following feeling his own heart beat heavily with embarrassment.

@JackOfHearts

Arubion Sivart]Aron would be confused as to what that man was or what he was doing as Aron had little to no knowledge of the open world. He would be timidly following feeling his own heart beat heavily with embarrassment. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus sighed as the grunts ran off. "Idiots, the lot of 'em." He mutters. "They'd better get it done right this time." He mumbles before heading out of Canalave City.

Aron would jump as he said that and would fall on his butt. "T-t-ttechnically.. I-i-i.. do... b-b-b-bbut... h-h-hh--he.. t-t-tttechnically.. s-s-s-said.. t-t-to... think.. of him like family.. " He would be shaking timidly.

@JackOfHearts

Arubion Sivart]Aron would jump as he said that and would fall on his butt. "T-t-ttechnically.. I-i-i.. do... b-b-b-bbut... h-h-hh--he.. t-t-tttechnically.. s-s-s-said.. t-t-to... think.. of him like family.. " He would be shaking timidly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Marcus sighed, turning around. "Hey kid, calm down. I ain't gonna hurt ya'. I may be a bad guy, but I don't like seeing little kids getting picked on. Anyway, don't ya' think that this person might be worryin' about you are somethin'?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back