• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]As comet left Raven looked straight at the two of them. "I know you two are there..."
Michi turns visible

Raven nods "Be happy..... You have more control over it than I do Michi...." she said as she teleported away

[/QUOTE]
Cathy remained silent until Raven left. "So...uh...Why were we hiding from Comet? I mean, she did say that she just wanted me so I could help conduct some sort of study."

Comet smiled. "Alright, time to get to work." She quickly started working on the project Raven had asked for. It definitely wouldn't take as long as she'd said. In fact, it would probably take about five minutes.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy remained silent until Raven left. "So...uh...Why were we hiding from Comet? I mean, she did say that she just wanted me so I could help conduct some sort of study."
Comet smiled. "Alright, time to get to work." She quickly started working on the project Raven had asked for. It definitely wouldn't take as long as she'd said. In fact, it would probably take about five minutes.
Michi sighed. "She wanted to switch your body with someone"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighed. "She wanted to switch your body with someone"

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowned. "Didn't she already do that once? It isn't like her to repeat things... Then again she's been acting very strange ever since a few days ago..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"She wanted to do a long term" Michi said

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "Oh...well then I'm glad we were hiding... Wait, how do you know all this stuff?"

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "Oh...well then I'm glad we were hiding... Wait, how do you know all this stuff?"
"I have been practicing.... that is why you havent seen me for a bit...." she said embarresingly "I didnt want you to see me like this"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I have been practicing.... that is why you havent seen me for a bit...." she said embarresingly "I didnt want you to see me like this"

[/QUOTE]
Cathy shrugs. "There doesn't seem to be anything bad about this whole taint thing. In fact it seems like a good thing." She suddenly started feeling strange. 'Uhh... Somethin' ain't right with us right now, that's for sure... And I have a feeling it has something to do with Shadow Cathy... We'd better go find her and make sure she's alright. In a second, not now.'

Comet frowns. "Oh...I think I just killed Shadow Cathy... Huh... And here I was thinking that she was nearly unkillable... Damn." She shrugged. "Meh, not like it matters anyway, I mean, what harm can a shadow pokehuman dying do to the original?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her "Cathy...." she said "Are.... are you okay..."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy nods. "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright." 'You're really gonna lie to her right now? Hey! I don't want her to be worried about me! Fine fine, I think that you shouldn't be lying to her.'

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy nods. "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright." 'You're really gonna lie to her right now? Hey! I don't want her to be worried about me! Fine fine, I think that you shouldn't be lying to her.'
Michi looked at her "Something is wrong"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her "Something is wrong"

[/QUOTE]
Cathy shook her head. "N-No really, I'm fine."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked like she didnt believe her

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowned. "Alright alright, there is something wrong. I don't really know what though... I think it may have something to do with Shadow Cathy though..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"......" Michi stayed silent

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "And I'm guessing your mad at me for lying about it? I just didn't want you to worry or anything..."

Marcus frowned, watching the security camera feed for the research center. "What the bloody... Did I seriously just see that?... What the fuck just happened? What kinda damn idiot jumps into a flaming room? Really?"

Shadow Comet was watching it with Marcus. "Now that, that's really fucking weird! And kinda sickening actually..."

Cathy frowned. "I'm, uh, gonna go and make sure Shadow Cathy is alright. Err, I'll be at the NTG research center." She says before teleporting to the NTG research center.

Comet glanced at Cathy. "Damn it. Err, Hiiiii Cathy, what's up?" She asks, seeming nervous.

Cathy frowned. "Where's Shadow Cathy. Where is she Comet."

Comet laughs nervously. "Well, uh, funny story, she, well...umm...committed suicide..."

Cathy glares at Comet. "That's a joke, RIGHT?!"

Comet shakes her head. "No really, that's what actually happened! Check the security footage if you don't believe me! I did nothing!"

Aron would walk over and sits down before looking at the spaghetti strangely. He would notice the fork and grabs it and bites it chewing it up. He would blush with delight at the taste of the fork.

@The Unamed Character (Aka Blitz, and Good morning)

Blossom looked at her sister as she frowned" evil people bad I don't like bad people who hurt mommy" she say" what should we do Nina" she asked

Olivia smiled as she sat up" where is my friends where kuto" she asked

@JessBeth

[QUOTE="Captain Kit]The Liepard stifled a chuckle.
"Since we both ain't got any dinner... how about we team up and look for some grub?"

[/QUOTE]
Charlotte sniffled, still grieving over her egg. She then nodded, wiping off an imaginary tear,"Lets"

Charlotte then took out her small purple sack to see how much poke money she had left.

Arubion Sivart]Aron would walk over and sits down before looking at the spaghetti strangely. He would notice the fork and grabs it and bites it chewing it up. He would blush with delight at the taste of the fork. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] (Aka Blitz, and Good morning)
Blitz laughed "Try the food too" he said as he slowly stopped laughing

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look a bit unsure and stares at the food trying to figure out what it is. "S-s-so.. a-a-are.. you b-b-b-by.. yourself?.." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Blitz chuckled "Yea....... So go ahead and make yourself at home....." he said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back