• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blitz was walking and almost rammed into the little kid. "Hey little dude..... you alright?" he asked as he kneeled down and smiled "Where's your parents?" he asked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"You know I am a fire type..... but yet.... I can do this...." she said as she threw comet against the wall. "I am able to use abilities I had not known of till now....." Michi said with a grin "And I will use them how I please..."

[/QUOTE]
Come sighs. "I don't give a shit what you do with your damn powers. I've got shit to do, so would you kindly fuck off? Why is it that the most powerful people are always such huge jerks?"

"Says the one that wants to sacrifice one of their own..." Michi said

JackOfHearts said:
Come sighs. "I don't give a shit what you do with your damn powers. I've got shit to do, so would you kindly fuck off? Why is it that the most powerful people are always such huge jerks?"

Aron would freak out and starts to cry a bit being scared of bumping into people. His little metal helmet would tilt on his head and he would cry even more his bright blue eyes looking like waterfalls.

@The Unamed Character (Also where it Blitz's CS? I kinda want to read it xD )

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Says the one that wants to sacrifice one of their own..." Michi said

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "The ends justify the means. That, and she's completely expendable."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would freak out and starts to cry a bit being scared of bumping into people. His little metal helmet would tilt on his head and he would cry even more his bright blue eyes looking like waterfalls. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] (Also where it Blitz's CS? I kinda want to read it xD )
(It should be about the first or second page)

Blitz smiles and holds his hand out. A flavored shaved ice cone appears "Want one?" he asked

JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugs. "The ends justify the means. That, and she's completely expendable."
"To someone she isnt...." she said "She has been around the city... and i have seen her be in a happy relationship." Michi then pounded her fist into the table causing it to break "And I swear if you take her away from that..... I will make this entire base crumble and ball up around you...."

(Sorry, I didn't know about it.)

"Oh, don't worry, my mom will cook some thing good...." Cosmo said as he slowly touch her cheek to check her cut. "By the way, I'm Cosmo...."

Sharon smiles as she exit out and start cooking some breakfast.

Nina, in the hallway saw Blossom coming and pull her to her. "Yo, sis, did you hear?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"To someone she isnt...." she said "She has been around the city... and i have seen her be in a happy relationship." Michi then pounded her fist into the table causing it to break "And I swear if you take her away from that..... I will make this entire base crumble and ball up around you...."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Blah blah blah. I've got research centers all over the damn world, and the NTG has a hell of a lot of back up HQs. Plus, if you try to kill me I can easily just teleport away without gettin' hurt. I don't even have to lift a finger. Jeez, why do you care so much about the life of one damn person? You're almost as annoying as Uxie and her butterfly effect bullshit that she's always yammering on about." She shrugged. "Whatever, I'm sick of this shit. I'll find some other damn experiment to conduct then." She says angrily, kicking Cathy aside.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighs. "Blah blah blah. I've got research centers all over the damn world, and the NTG has a hell of a lot of back up HQs. Plus, if you try to kill me I can easily just teleport away without gettin' hurt. I don't even have to lift a finger. Jeez, why do you care so much about the life of one damn person? You're almost as annoying as Uxie and her butterfly effect bullshit that she's always yammering on about." She shrugged. "Whatever, I'm sick of this shit. I'll find some other damn experiment to conduct then." She says angrily, kicking Cathy aside.
Michi caught Cathy and teleported away with her

Blossom giggle a little when she got to Nina" hear what big sis" she say smiling to her" I'm sorry I worried you yesterday sissy" she say

Olivia blushed a bit where was her friends" nice to meet you do I really have to wear a sling on my arm" she asked

Arubion Sivart]Aron would shake his head no and would start to stop crying being very timid. He would squeak a bit and covers his face with his steel mask so that only his bright blue eyes could be seen from his face. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Blitz nodded and made it dissappear. "So... where are you pparents kid?" he asked looking around

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi caught Cathy and teleported away with her

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "And there goes my lucky test subject. Well, she'll be back here soon enough anyway. Meanwhile...err....what am I gonna do for my next experiment...." 'Maybe we don't do an experiment, maybe we conduct a study on the prolonged effects of mind switching!' "That's a wonderful idea!" She smiled, preparing the pods.

Nina huff. 'Don't be silly, I'm not worried...." She look away blush a little.But deep down she is worry. "I know Mommy will save you...anyway, last night, Big brother and Mommy bring a stranger in the guest room...."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at him strangely "Parent?... What are those?.." He would ask timidly it would be noticeable he was lost as he had dirt and iron flecks covering most of his clothes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
"Family...." Blitz said "Do you not have any?" he asked a bit sadly

Comet sighed. 'Should I do the same two again?..... Yeah, why not. Consistency and all that shit.' She teleported Shadow Comet into the room and shoved her into the pod, locking her in. "There's one." She pulled out her phone. "And soon there 'll be two."

Aron would be confused on what a family is. "What is a family?... is it something edible?" He has little to no education and knows not what most people should about interactions due to the fact he had grown up for the past seven years sleeping and eating, he had just woken up as his clothing and armor gauntlets and boots where shiny with his mask, along with his backplate and neck gaurd, then his actual clothing would be dirty.

@The Unamed Character

Ambre just was at the forest as it was raining she was in a cave trying to stay dry

Blossom smile " cool wanna play later" she asked as she smiled her favorite toy was missing" mommy have you seen bulabsur I can't find it " she asked after she was with Nina

JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighed. 'Should I do the same two again?..... Yeah, why not. Consistency and all that shit.' She teleported Shadow Comet into the room and shoved her into the pod, locking her in. "There's one." She pulled out her phone. "And soon there 'll be two."
(Above post)

Blitz looked at him "You wanna come home with me? I have some food"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi teleported cathy into the forest. She held her "Cathy.... cathy wake up..." she said

[/QUOTE]
Cathy groaned. "Wha?... Michi...that you?" She asks, slowly opening her eyes.

Arubion Sivart]Aron's eyes would brighten from under his mask and would nod looking up at Blitz. "I-i-i..i'm.. A-a-aron..." He would be staring at Blitz timidly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
Blitz held his hand out "I'm blitz...." he said with a smile "And consider me family ok.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back