• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi smiles and kisses her forehead "Yes... it is actually me..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled, staring at her phone. "Found her. Just gotta get her into the pod now... Wait, someone's with her. I'd better wait a bit to make sure I don't screw anything up too badly."

Cathy frowned. "Wh-where are we?... What's goin' on?..."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would timidly take his hand and would hold onto it. "W-w-w-what do you mean family?..." He would squeak shyly as he took a step his metal boots would do a soft clank against the concrete. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Blitz chuckled as they walked "I mean count me as someone that will be there for you"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiled, staring at her phone. "Found her. Just gotta get her into the pod now... Wait, someone's with her. I'd better wait a bit to make sure I don't screw anything up too badly."
Cathy frowned. "Wh-where are we?... What's goin' on?..."
Michi smiled "You were being tested on.... but I can't.... I don't want you to get hurt...." she revealed her arm showing a scar "I'm tainted Cathy...."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi smiled "You were being tested on.... but I can't.... I don't want you to get hurt...." she revealed her arm showing a scar "I'm tainted Cathy...."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowned. "Tainted? Wha? I'm confused here... I've never heard of people being tainted before. What is it, some kinda disease or something? I'm guessing it's a bad thing."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowned. "Tainted? Wha? I'm confused here... I've never heard of people being tainted before. What is it, some kinda disease or something? I'm guessing it's a bad thing."
Michi sighs "I dont know much and I dont know if it will make me hurt you......" she said "And that is the last thing I want to do...."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would walk with Blitz and would be looking up at him the whole time. "That's what a family is?.." He would ask somewhat curiously. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
Blitz nodded "Yea.... that is what a family is. Count me as a family member ok..." he said as they turned the corner to his house

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighs "I dont know much and I dont know if it will make me hurt you......" she said "And that is the last thing I want to do...."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy rolls her eyes. "It'd take a hell of a lot to actually hurt me, and it's pretty much impossible to actually come anywhere close to killing me, so whatever happens I'm pretty sure I'll be fine."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would smile a bit from under his steel mask and would nods timidly. Aron's stomach would rumble a bit and would be really confused of where he was or what everything was really. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
Blitz opens the door. "Go ahead... I'm gonna make some dinner..."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy rolls her eyes. "It'd take a hell of a lot to actually hurt me, and it's pretty much impossible to actually come anywhere close to killing me, so whatever happens I'm pretty sure I'll be fine."
Michi nods "okay" she said with a sniff

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi nods "okay" she said with a sniff

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "So, what is this taint stuff anyway?"

Aron would go inside and looks around his boots clanking softly against the ground, he would look at a lot of the items and notices they aren't metal like most of the city. He would shyly lift his mask up and sneezes in a very cute and soft way.

@The Unamed Character

Aron would walk over and sits down before looking at the spaghetti strangely. He would notice the fork and grabs it and bites it chewing it up. He would blush with delight at the taste of the fork.

@The Unamed Character (I'm gtg Sleep time)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi shows her hand and makes it dissapear and then reappear

[/QUOTE]
Cathy stares at Michi's hand. "That's...really weird. It doesn't hurt or anything, does it? You're alright, aren't you?" She asks, seeming pretty concerned.

Comet frowns. "Actually, I'm getting tired of waiting. Locking onto Cathy's location and preparing to teleport in 10 seconds." She mutters to herself.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy stares at Michi's hand. "That's...really weird. It doesn't hurt or anything, does it? You're alright, aren't you?" She asks, seeming pretty concerned.
Comet frowns. "Actually, I'm getting tired of waiting. Locking onto Cathy's location and preparing to teleport in 10 seconds." She mutters to herself.
"No it doesnt...." she said as she grabbed cathy and turned both of them invisible "Be silent..." she said quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"No it doesnt...." she said as she grabbed cathy and turned both of them invisible "Be silent..." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighed. "And she's gone off the radar, time to scan for heat signatures in the area. This'll take a bit of time. Damn, I'm starting to get more than a bit annoyed."

Cathy was completely silent, wondering what was going on.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi then sent a force, while staying invisible, that made a bunch of sounds behind comet

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns, starting the scan before looking up from her phone. "What the..." She quickly turned around. "Nothing there....what made those noises though? Meh, who cares."

Cathy was seriously confused. There didn't seem to be anyone nearby, so she was wondering why Michi had turned them both invisible and told her to stay silent.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns, starting the scan before looking up from her phone. "What the..." She quickly turned around. "Nothing there....what made those noises though? Meh, who cares."
Cathy was seriously confused. There didn't seem to be anyone nearby, so she was wondering why Michi had turned them both invisible and told her to stay silent.
Michi sent a force that caused Comets phone to smash into a tree.

Raven appeared next to Comet

Comet frowned. "OH COME ON! Screw this, I'm goin' back to HQ and gettin' Deoxys to teleport Cathy back! I'm gettin sick of this bullshit!" She yells, grabbing her phone, which was only minimally damaged. "This thing held up pretty damn well."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowned. "OH COME ON! Screw this, I'm goin' back to HQ and gettin' Deoxys to teleport Cathy back! I'm gettin sick of this bullshit!" She yells, grabbing her phone, which was only minimally damaged. "This thing held up pretty damn well."
@The Unamed Character
Raven sighed. "I came up with a better Idea Comet..." she said "How about you try to make a physical version of me...." she said "it would certainly be a challange"

As comet left Raven looked straight at the two of them. "I know you two are there..."

Michi turns visible

Raven nods "Be happy..... You have more control over it than I do Michi...." she said as she teleported away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back