• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at him. "W-w-why are you alone?..." He would be a bit curious and pulls his mask over his face so his bright blue eyes would shine through. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Blitz shrugged "Havent found the one for me yet...." he said "But I know there is someone for everyone"

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at him curiously. "l-l-local? team?" He would struggle to say some of the words he had never heard before. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
"We fight bad guys....." He said with a chuckle "People who want to hurt others... we are the ones who make sure they dont harm anyone"

Arubion Sivart]Aron would look confused at him. "Whats a bad guy?" He would pull his knee's to his chest and looks at Blitz. "Who is on your t-tteam?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
"A bad guy is someone that does things that could harm others..... We are the people that try to make sure they dont" Blitz grins "There are so many people I dont know where to begin on the list"

Arubion Sivart]Aron would stare at him before falling asleep almost on the spot with the help of 'rest' he would wake up a minute later and stares at him. "S-s-so I.. can meet thems?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
Blitz nodded "Lets just wait a bit... I just got off of work and would love to relax...."

Cathy frowned, pulling out her phone and trying to call Michi. She hoped that Michi had her phone on her. She didn't know if there was going to be anything bad to happen to her since her shadow was dead, but she wanted to let Michi know what happened so that she hopefully wouldn't worry about her.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowned, pulling out her phone and trying to call Michi. She hoped that Michi had her phone on her. She didn't know if there was going to be anything bad to happen to her since her shadow was dead, but she wanted to let Michi know what happened so that she hopefully wouldn't worry about her.
Michi answered her Phone "Yes?" she asked

Raven came into the room. "I felt a shadow precense fade out" she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi answered her Phone "Yes?" she asked
Raven came into the room. "I felt a shadow precense fade out" she said

[/QUOTE]
Cathy frowns. "Hey Michi. I found out what was wrong. Shadow Cathy, well, died. Apparently she committed suicide or something?..."

Comet frowns. "Well, that's one way of putting what just happened. Yeah, Shadow Cathy burnt herself to ashes." She says to Raven. "It was...fairly disgusting to watch actually."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "Hey Michi. I found out what was wrong. Shadow Cathy, well, died. Apparently she committed suicide or something?..."
Comet frowns. "Well, that's one way of putting what just happened. Yeah, Shadow Cathy burnt herself to ashes." She says to Raven. "It was...fairly disgusting to watch actually."
Raven sighs sadly as she disappears

Michi just stares in awe

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs sadly as she disappears
Michi just stares in awe

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Well, I hope that nothin' bad 'll happen to Cathy as a result of this. I'd hate to lose my lucky test subject." She mutters to herself.

Cathy sighs. "I have no idea why she did it, but apparently Shadow Cathy decided to burn herself to death."

Arubion Sivart]Aron would get up and sits near him on the ground. He would pull his mask back over his face. "W-w-what you doings?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
"I am resting..." he said with a smile

Cathy sighs. "Well, I just wanted to report in and let you know what was happening. Bye Michi." She says before hanging up on Michi. "So, Comet, any idea why she committed suicide?"

Comet shook her head. "No, not really... Wait a second, I'm pretty sure that she shouldn't have been able to do that. I mean, when we messed around with Shadow Cathy's mind we made sure that she wouldn't even be able to attempt suicide! What the bloody hell is going on here?"

Cathy frowns. "And you have no info that helps me. Well, I'm gone and-" She was cut off by Comet knocking her out with an anesthetic dart and dragging her into one of the pods from earlier.

Comet shrugs. "Well, may as well take advantage of the situation."

Raven poofed into the room "I may know the reason..." she said "but I am not sure"

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighs. "Well, I just wanted to report in and let you know what was happening. Bye Michi." She says before hanging up on Michi. "So, Comet, any idea why she committed suicide?"
Comet shook her head. "No, not really... Wait a second, I'm pretty sure that she shouldn't have been able to do that. I mean, when we messed around with Shadow Cathy's mind we made sure that she wouldn't even be able to attempt suicide! What the bloody hell is going on here?"

Cathy frowns. "And you have no info that helps me. Well, I'm gone and-" She was cut off by Comet knocking her out with an anesthetic dart and dragging her into one of the pods from earlier.

Comet shrugs. "Well, may as well take advantage of the situation."
Blitz chuckled "No problem.... How about you go ahead and choose a room ok..." he said

Arubion Sivart]Aron would yawn starting to wake up and in seconds be fully awake. "Oh.. so-s-sorry for disturbing you's.." He would lean his head against the couch. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
((Srry for late responses.... I am editing videos for a friend who does youtube))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven poofed into the room "I may know the reason..." she said "but I am not sure"

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled. "Oh? What would that reason be? I have one more question too. Nothing bad will happen to Cathy as a result of this, will it? I'd rather not lose my lucky test subject." She says before starting the mind swap machine. She'd already made sure to put Shadow Comet in the other pod, so the experiment went off without a hitch and Shadow Comet and Cathy swapped minds again. She'd used a pretty damn strong anesthetic on the two of them, so they'd probably be sleeping for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back