• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"I'm sorry dear, not tonight.....I have a few words with Ambre and you're Aunt Kenzie....." Sharon wash her hair gently. "You can asked you're sister to sleep with you...."

Nina sneak out of her room to see Ambre. "Ambre?"

Cosmo is treating an injury pokemon in his room.

@Zeldafangirl

Comet nodded. "Alright, sure. Just one moment and I'll..." She frowned, her phone was dead. "Err, actually it'll take a moment before I can change them back to normal, I've just got to charge my phone real quick." She says before walking out of the testing room.

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, at least I'll be back in my own body shortly. This has been quite the strange experience."

Cathy frowned. She had a feeling that there was someone else nearby. She looked around, but only saw Raven and Shadow Comet. Maybe she was being paranoid? She decided that paranoia was most likely the case in this situation.

Comet returned with her phone recharged. "Alright, get back in the pods. I'll switch you back to normal."

Shadow Comet sighed, getting back in her pod.

Cathy got back in her pod, mumbling something to herself.

Comet switched them back to normal and unlocked the pods. "Alright, there you two go. If anyone ever wants to use the pods for any reason they can. I don't see any reason to restrict access to them." She says.

Cathy steps out of the pod. "Whatever, I'm outta here." She says before teleporting back to her room at Michi's house.

Shadow Comet steps out. "Well, knowing you you're about to begin work on some other crazy project. Just be careful alright?"

Comet sighs. "A mad scientist is never careful!"

Ambre was in her room as she saw Nina " oh hey kiddo" she say laying on her bed

Blossom just let her wash her hair she just sighed" I miss daddy" she say pouting a little

Kenzie was looking at the photo album she missed everything she look at the pictures of her when she was a kid and pics of Sharon kids

Cathy sighs. "Damn Comet, always making me be a test subject in her stupid experiments..."

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, then at the least don't get yourself killed Comet." She says before exiting the testing room.

Comet smiles. 'Let's see...what next.......Hmm, I think my conversation with Raven earlier has given me the PERFECT idea for what to work on next!'

"Are you ok? I never seen Mommy act like that....." Nina said as she come in.

Sharon stop washing. '....Me too....I feel....lonely...."

Cosmo come in the living room and see Kenzie. 'Looking at our pictures?"

Raven sighed "Comet..... The only way to become what I am is to survive Death himself..... or one other way...." she said with a sigh

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighs. "Damn Comet, always making me be a test subject in her stupid experiments..."
Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, then at the least don't get yourself killed Comet." She says before exiting the testing room.

Comet smiles. 'Let's see...what next.......Hmm, I think my conversation with Raven earlier has given me the PERFECT idea for what to work on next!'

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "Comet..... The only way to become what I am is to survive Death himself..... or one other way...." she said with a sigh

[/QUOTE]
Comet grins. "And what would that other way be? I'm pretty sure that I can figure out a way to make the first one work, given enough time, but I'd like to know the other anyway."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet grins. "And what would that other way be? I'm pretty sure that I can figure out a way to make the first one work, given enough time, but I'd like to know the other anyway."
"Complete shadow takeover....... and that has only been accomplished by one person...... and they are stronger than me...... probably even Arceus.... but they dont know it yet...." Raven said "All the others that have tried end up dead the first few seconds they try......."

Ambre just looked at her as she smiled" yeah I'm fine" she say as she let Nina lay with her

Blossom look at her mom was sad" I don't want mommy be sad" she say to her as she was finished with the bath

Kenzie jumped up a little as she saw her nephew" oh yeah sorry am I not supposed to sherry told me to look at them if I wanted to" she told him

Olivia was walking in the forest she didn't know where the girl was at she was hurt and found a house with pokehuman in it" someone help" she yelled for someone to hear her she was coughing up blood

Lilia heard a girl " someone is in trouble little bro" she told him

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Complete shadow takeover....... and that has only been accomplished by one person...... and they are stronger than me...... probably even Arceus.... but they dont know it yet...." Raven said "All the others that have tried end up dead the first few seconds they try......."

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighed. "BOOOORING. Yeah, no, I think I'm gonna stick with the first method. I'll probably end up killing off a whole hell of a lot of prisoners and grunts tryin' to do it, but I can make it work!" She smiles. "I'm a mad scientist, I can make anything work!"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighed. "BOOOORING. Yeah, no, I think I'm gonna stick with the first method. I'll probably end up killing off a whole hell of a lot of prisoners and grunts tryin' to do it, but I can make it work!" She smiles. "I'm a mad scientist, I can make anything work!"
"You cannot control Death..... he is a spirit that cannot be detained..." she said "I should know...." she moved her sleeve up and half of her arm was blown out and open "I tried..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"You cannot control Death..... he is a spirit that cannot be detained..." she said "I should know...." she moved her sleeve up and half of her arm was blown out and open "I tried..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugged. "Yeah yeah, mad scientists like me don't care about logic. We break logic and make our own logic! Anyway, how did YOU survive death? I mean, if I have to I can probably try to work on the second method, in fact, it would be much quicker to work on, but I'd rather go with the first just because."

Sharon dry Blossom as she put her pj dress. 'I know you don't like to see me sad....but..."

Nina pet Ambre head as she suddenly hear a voice. She start to growl.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scared you....and it fine you can look at it....' He said as he hear lill a saying someone is outside. "Huh?" Cosmo get outside and see who there.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugged. "Yeah yeah, mad scientists like me don't care about logic. We break logic and make our own logic! Anyway, how did YOU survive death? I mean, if I have to I can probably try to work on the second method, in fact, it would be much quicker to work on, but I'd rather go with the first just because."
"Michi is the second one...." Raven said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Michi is the second one...." Raven said

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighed. "Yeah, I guessed that. BUT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE DEATH?! Seriously, tell me. It could help make my experiments go a lot quicker." 'Actually, maybe I can try and find a way to separate a persons soul from their body in a way that would allow them to posses people....nah, that'd be stupid...would it though? I mean, I only want to do this for the possessing people part of it... and if I did it my way maybe I could make it a near permanent possession, and I wouldn't even have to bother with this surviving death shit... Hmm, this will take some contemplation...'

Olivia was outside hurt her own sister hurt her badly" I need help please" she say holding onto her arm

Blossom just looked at her pouting as she looked down" we can train tomorrow " she say trying to make her happy

Ambre just smile as her head was pet" I'm just in trouble that's all I going to be grounded for longer " she say as she sighed" let's see who it is" she say standing up

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighed. "Yeah, I guessed that. BUT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE DEATH?! Seriously, tell me. It could help make my experiments go a lot quicker." 'Actually, maybe I can try and find a way to separate a persons soul from their body in a way that would allow them to posses people....nah, that'd be stupid...would it though? I mean, I only want to do this for the possessing people part of it... and if I did it my way maybe I could make it a near permanent possession, and I wouldn't even have to bother with this surviving death shit... Hmm, this will take some contemplation...'
"I..... I am not even sure....." Raven said "But I have an Idea about Michi..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I..... I am not even sure....." Raven said "But I have an Idea about Michi..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet grinned. "Do tell. You could save alot of lives if your idea helps out even slightly."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet grinned. "Do tell. You could save alot of lives if your idea helps out even slightly."
"She does not know I work for NTG" Raven said "I could teach her and then get the info from her.... I am the only one that can phisically touch her when she tries to not be touched" she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"She does not know I work for NTG" Raven said "I could teach her and then get the info from her.... I am the only one that can phisically touch her when she tries to not be touched" she said

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled. "Well, then find out what you can and report back to me ASAP! Meanwhile I will be trying to figure out a way to make a shadow pokehuman of a shadow pokehuman."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs and disappears

[/QUOTE]
Comet smiled, putting on her goggles. "Alright...so let's see...if I try and use the same device that creates a shadow pokehuman out of a regular pokehuman on a shadow pokehuman...Yeah, that'd work! I'd better go get Shadow Cathy and test it out on her!" She ran off, knocked out Shadow Cathy, and dragged her into a chamber with the shadow device in it. "Ah logic, how useless you are!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back