• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Jack lands face first, not moving at all. He was completely conscious however.
Michi walks over to jack and picks him up "Come on..." she said and saw the lights of the city. "We are going home...." she said as they walked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi walks over to jack and picks him up "Come on..." she said and saw the lights of the city. "We are going home...." she said as they walked

[/QUOTE]
The ghost would have to take his time finding them. They tekeported away, which means while he didn't know where they were, he did sense their specific souls and could find them with effort. He started searching for them.

The Unamed Character]Michi walks over to jack and picks him up "Come on..." she said and saw the lights of the city. "We are going home...." she said as they walked [/QUOTE] Jack was completely silent. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Shadow Comet sighed. "What the hell did I just see back there? That looked like something Raven would do..." She mutters to herself.

Shadow Cathy sighed, downing a glass of nectar. "That was more than a bit freaky... S-she passed right through me like some sort of ghost!..."

Cathy sighed, sitting in her room. She'd just hidden her birthday present to Michi, and was wondering where Michi was.

Marcus shook his head. He'd just reported what had occurred to Deoxys, and Deoxys had gotten really angry. Not so much about Michi escaping, but about the fact that he'd lost his hostage. Still, Deoxys didn't seem as angry as he usually got in situations like these, so Marcus had been able to sneak out of his office without any trouble.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack was completely silent.
@The Unamed Character

Shadow Comet sighed. "What the hell did I just see back there? That looked like something Raven would do..." She mutters to herself.

Shadow Cathy sighed, downing a glass of nectar. "That was more than a bit freaky... S-she passed right through me like some sort of ghost!..."

Cathy sighed, sitting in her room. She'd just hidden her birthday present to Michi, and was wondering where Michi was.

Marcus shook his head. He'd just reported what had occurred to Deoxys, and Deoxys had gotten really angry. Not so much about Michi escaping, but about the fact that he'd lost his hostage. Still, Deoxys didn't seem as angry as he usually got in situations like these, so Marcus had been able to sneak out of his office without any trouble.
Michi finally got Jack back "Do not let anyone in except for Dr. Mackery..... and have him scanned thouroughly first.... and t5hen me..." she said and fell down as the doctors took Jack to Dr. mackery

Raven was sitting against the wall, her eyes wide open and the look of surprise on her face

Blaze ran to Michi

(So srry havent been on for a few days. Christmas, Family, and Xenoblade Chronicles X)

JackOfHearts said:
(Is Xenoblade Chronicles X any good? I've been saving up for a Wii U, and really wanted the game. I played the original Xenoblade Chronicles and loved it, but I wasn't sure if Xenoblade Chronicles X was good.)
Jack frowned, staying silent.

Marcus frowned, shaking his head. "Well, today couldn't have gone any worse... Jeez, things just can't go right for once, can they? First we find out Jack knows nothing about the key we're looking for, then we capture Michi only to have her escape with Jack! The only thing that hasn't gone wrong is our recapturing of Gigas. What a disaster today has been." He mutters to himself.

Shadow Comet walked up to Raven. "So... any idea what happened with Michi? I mean, she passed right through Shadow Cathy like some sorta ghost... It was kinda freaky. Any explanation for what just happened?"

@The Unamed Character
(It is not good....... It is AMAZING!!!!!!!)

Raven looked at shadow Comet. "She..... She has become tainted..... but she is not like me...."

JackOfHearts said:
(Then I'm definitely gonna buy it once I get a Wii U!)
Shadow Comet crosses her arms. "Well, that would explain the phasing right through Shadow Cathy, but what do you mean by her not being like you? And how could she have even become tainted in the first place?"

@The Unamed Character
(I highly reccomend it)

Raven looked at her. "Her shadow fused with her, it was a decision made by both Physical and mental state achieved." she said "She was not touched by death nor anywhere close to it"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet looked a bit shocked. "Wait wait wait, her shadow fused with her?! That's actually possible?!" She asks.
Jack stared up at the ceiling silently. He'd obviously been quite traumatized by what he'd went through at NTG HQ.

@The Unamed Character
Raven Nodded. "It takes a lot of force and has killed every single person who has tried it." she said "How did that girl do it so easily...." she started to wander off in her thoughts

The Doctor came in

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Who knows and who cares. She's going to be dead soon. I'll tell Marcus to send shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh after her. She won't stand a chance against them, no one can defeat both of them at once.
Jack stared at the doctor silently. He seemed a bit afraid of the doctor. He'd always been afraid of doctors ever since he was little and a Team Plasma member disguised as a doctor had tried to kill him as revenge against his dad.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her scared "No.... that will only make her stronger..... she is like me...." she looked down "I absorb shadows.... that is why I have my room of shadows, I fill myself and I am good for a few days...." she said

Mackly looked at Jack "Do not worry Jack..... I am only her to run a few scans and to see what you need to recover"

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, then how do you propose that we go about killing her? She's a serious threat to the NTG, and it would be best to get rid of her for good."

Jack stared at the ceiling. 'He's not going to hurt you, you'll be fine, you'll be fine.' He repeats over and over again in his head.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, then how do you propose that we go about killing her? She's a serious threat to the NTG, and it would be best to get rid of her for good."
Jack stared at the ceiling. 'He's not going to hurt you, you'll be fine, you'll be fine.' He repeats over and over again in his head.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her "If I knew I wouldnt be here..." she said. The way her face looked it was clear what she meant by that.

The doctor placed a device that hung from the ceiling in front of Jacks face "Just stay clam and this will scan you ok" he said as he activated it

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Hey, Raven. Don't even think of trying to commit suicide, okay? Seriously, I'd hate to lose you..." She said, deciding to ask Uxie about killing Michi.
Jack shuddered slightly. 'Alright, just stay calm, this will be over soon...'

@The Unamed Character
Raven sighs "I couldnt even if I wanted to...."

The machine dings and the Doctor removes it from above jack "Good news.... Your Vitals are stable and you should be able to make a quick recovery..... The bad news is that you seem to have PTS but it should pass by, also you have to regain some blood from blood loss but it should recover quickly..." he said with a smile "You should be out of here by tomorrow"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "I couldnt even if I wanted to...."
The machine dings and the Doctor removes it from above jack "Good news.... Your Vitals are stable and you should be able to make a quick recovery..... The bad news is that you seem to have PTS but it should pass by, also you have to regain some blood from blood loss but it should recover quickly..." he said with a smile "You should be out of here by tomorrow"

[/QUOTE]
Jack stays silent. He didn't really care about the results. 'It's done...good...'

Shadow Comet hugs Raven. "Well, that's a good thing."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack stays silent. He didn't really care about the results. 'It's done...good...'
Shadow Comet hugs Raven. "Well, that's a good thing."
The doctor nods. " I would suggest laying down for a bit..... just so your heart can rest and create more blood.... give it half an hour to an hour before you get up..." he said "If you need anything just push the button beside your bed and I will rush in ok..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]The doctor nods. " I would suggest laying down for a bit..... just so your heart can rest and create more blood.... give it half an hour to an hour before you get up..." he said "If you need anything just push the button beside your bed and I will rush in ok..."

[/QUOTE]
Jack nods. "Could I have some soup or something please?...I haven't eaten in...well...I'm not quite sure how long...." He asks, breaking his long period of silence.

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, I'm going to go see Uxie. Wanna come with, Raven? It's always interesting talking to her in the few moments when she's actually awake. Plus, she knows pretty much everything. It's just a matter of whether she's willing to divulge the information or not."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nods. "Could I have some soup or something please?...I haven't eaten in...well...I'm not quite sure how long...." He asks, breaking his long period of silence.
Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, I'm going to go see Uxie. Wanna come with, Raven? It's always interesting talking to her in the few moments when she's actually awake. Plus, she knows pretty much everything. It's just a matter of whether she's willing to divulge the information or not."
The doctor nods "I will be right back ok..." he said as he left

Raven shook her head "I may end up asking something that could get dark" she said "Besides.... I need to get to my room"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]The doctor nods "I will be right back ok..." he said as he left
Raven shook her head "I may end up asking something that could get dark" she said "Besides.... I need to get to my room"

[/QUOTE]
Jack lays down, staring at the ceiling.

Shadow Comet shrugs. "Well, alright. Is there anything you'd like me to ask Uxie for you though?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven shakes her head "Nah.... you go on ahead..." she said

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet sighs. "Alright then, I'll see you later." She says before heading off to Uxie's room.

Shadow Cathy frowned, staring at her hands. She'd just slaughtered at least 50 grunts, and the cafeteria was covered in blood and bits and pieces of bone and flesh. "I'm never getting drunk again." She mutters to herself, heading out of the NTG cafeteria.

Jack frowns, memories of what had happened to him at NTG HQ flashing through his mind.

Marcus stood outside the cafeteria. "Damn idiotic Shadow Cathy..." He mutters to himself.

The doctor comes back in with a bowl of soup "Here you go Jack..." he said with a smile as he put the soup on the table next to Jack and sat on the opposite wall and picked a book up

Raven went to her room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back