• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Cathy doesn't even flinch. "Damn, you're pretty resilient. Granted, I'm still holding back, but my plan isn't to kill you." She says, sighing. "You must have been training a lot." She smiled. "I'm quite impressed, but it won't help you to resist. Give yourself up or I'll have Deoxys kill Jack. He hasn't been giving us any information we need, so Deoxys is using him as more of a bargaining chip right now than anything else. You see, the NTG is watching right now. You run away, Jack dies. You refuse to give up, Jack dies. I think you understand the situation."

Marcus was hiding nearby, watching Shadow Cathy and Michi. He was Shadow Cathy's secondary line to HQ right now, a backup in case She got put to sleep by an anesthetic dart or an attack.

@The Unamed Character

"Oh?" Rai laughed at what he heard. "Come on now. I'm the best when it comes to torture and getting information. People can't help but give themselves up in their dreams. And I eat dreams. This NTG sounds really sloppy. Using a Deoxys. Amateur." Rai began to charge up a dark void. "Want to see?"

Michi was bruised and all of a sudden her eyes went wide. She fell to her knees and then to the ground. She had a dart in the back of her shoulder.

Raven was behind Michi with a smoking gun. "She needs to check her back..." she said with a sigh. "She is all yours Marcus" she said

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy doesn't even flinch. "Damn, you're pretty resilient. Granted, I'm still holding back, but my plan isn't to kill you." She says, sighing. "You must have been training a lot." She smiled. "I'm quite impressed, but it won't help you to resist. Give yourself up or I'll have Deoxys kill Jack. He hasn't been giving us any information we need, so Deoxys is using him as more of a bargaining chip right now than anything else. You see, the NTG is watching right now. You run away, Jack dies. You refuse to give up, Jack dies. I think you understand the situation."
Marcus was hiding nearby, watching Shadow Cathy and Michi. He was Shadow Cathy's secondary line to HQ right now, a backup in case She got put to sleep by an anesthetic dart or an attack.

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? I've never heard of the NTG, so accusing me of being dumb for guessing on something I don't know about? Typical." He stopped. "May I meet Deoxys?" He turned to see Michi being put to sleep. "Oh...you tempt me so much. I could be a valuable asset to, whatever the NTG is. After all, I don't need a dart gun to put people to sleep."

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]
"Really? I've never heard of the NTG, so accusing me of being dumb for guessing on something I don't know about? Typical." He stopped. "May I meet Deoxys?" He turned to see Michi being put to sleep. "Oh...you tempt me so much. I could be a valuable asset to, whatever the NTG is. After all, I don't need a dart gun to put people to sleep."

[/QUOTE]
Raven sighs "Oh no.... not you again...." she said after seeing Rei and she vanished. (GTG)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Cathy frowns. "No, you can't. We don't need any more legendaries, we already have more than five." She says, sighing. "Plus I don't think Deoxys would be pleased to see you."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy frowns. "No, you can't. We don't need any more legendaries, we already have more than five." She says, sighing. "Plus I don't think Deoxys would be pleased to see you."
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "Oh no.... not you again...." she said after seeing Rei and she vanished. (GTG)

[/QUOTE]
"Why not? Is Deoxys still annoyed at me for some reason? Sigh...Oh well." Rai started to walk away. "Tell him to get over it already."

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]
"Why not? Is Deoxys still annoyed at me for some reason? Sigh...Oh well." Rai started to walk away. "Tell him to get over it already."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Cathy sighs. "Telling Deoxys what to do is a recipe for disaster." She says before teleporting to NTG HQ.

Gigas was wandering around the Johto region, leaving a trail of unintentional destruction in his wake. Pokemon should know better than to attack the legendary Gigas, but they didn't, and his fights with them almost always had a large amount of collateral damages.

He materialized in front of a point in a large forest in the Johto region. He new no names, the name of the forest, the people screaming in his head, the or anything that resembled a identity that wasn't pain or fear. Only one name echoed through his ravaged mind, one image of one being lying on the spot on the ground at the base of the tree he stood at. This happened every year, same day, and hour, and there he stood, looking at the one spot.

"Yveltal, save me."

Marcus smiles, dragging Michi into the research center and kicking her. "Rise and shine. Time to wake up!" He says, hoping that would be enough to wake her up.

Cathy had just bought Michi the perfect birthday present and went back to Michi's house so that she could hide it in her room to give to Michi later.

Comet was following Marcus, smiling. "I still can't believe you actually managed to get that idiot, even with Raven's help."

Shadow Comet was using the grunts for target practice while she waited for Raven.

Shadow Cathy was in the infirmary getting something for the severe burns on her hands.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus smiles, dragging Michi into the research center and kicking her. "Rise and shine. Time to wake up!" He says, hoping that would be enough to wake her up.
Cathy had just bought Michi the perfect birthday present and went back to Michi's house so that she could hide it in her room to give to Michi later.

Comet was following Marcus, smiling. "I still can't believe you actually managed to get that idiot, even with Raven's help."

Shadow Comet was using the grunts for target practice while she waited for Raven.

Shadow Cathy was in the infirmary getting something for the severe burns on her hands.

@The Unamed Character
Michi groans but doesnt wake up.

Raven slaps Comet upside the head. "You want me to do to you like I did to her" she said

Comet laughs nervously. "No. I'm just surprised is all. I don't doubt your skill or anything, you've already proven to me that you're good at your job."

Marcus sighs. "I SAID WAKE UP!" He yells, kicking Michi in the side much harder this time.

@The Unamed Character

After exactly 8 hours of internal hell his form dematerialized and became nothing but dust in the wind.

After he reappeared, he was outside of an obviously inhabited place and stood there, determining his next plan of action. Envy coursed through his veins, regret leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

He approached this district slowly, keeping himself slightly opaque for reasons his own. When he came within a vocal range of anyone that may be in it, he shouted out, "Hello!" He knew he couldn't go about this like he would commonly.

Marcus sighed. "Damn. Well, anyone know how to wake her the hell up?" He asks, looking around at the researchers, who seemed to be preparing something. "Aaaand no response. This is why I hate working with the research division."

Comet smiled. "You've just got to figure out how to get their attention without threats Marcus. They're very good at doing what you want if you're nice to them."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus sighed. "Damn. Well, anyone know how to wake her the hell up?" He asks, looking around at the researchers, who seemed to be preparing something. "Aaaand no response. This is why I hate working with the research division."
Comet smiled. "You've just got to figure out how to get their attention without threats Marcus. They're very good at doing what you want if you're nice to them."

@The Unamed Character
Michi groans. She is bruised and bloody.

"Dang..... Shadow Cathy gave her a beating..." she said unimpressed

Comet nods. "Yeah, but what did you expect? We are talking about a shadow version of Cathy here."

Marcus snaps his fingers. "I've got it! Maybe an awakening would wake her up, the kind that they sell in pokemarts." He says, snatching one from a shelf and using it on Michi.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Comet nods. "Yeah, but what did you expect? We are talking about a shadow version of Cathy here."
Marcus snaps his fingers. "I've got it! Maybe an awakening would wake her up, the kind that they sell in pokemarts." He says, snatching one from a shelf and using it on Michi.

@The Unamed Character
Michi was still out.

Raven facepalmed "Idiot..... that is used for the move sleep..... Not for Tranquilizers....." she said

But then he stopped. A smell. A soul with a weakened tie to its body became a large blip on his radar. Whatever was happening, he could get something out of this. So he took a chance and stepped through another rift. stepping out, immaterial and invisible to see someone using some kind of product on someone sleeping. But these people did not look friendly, warriors it seemed and he considered hs options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back