• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Cathy frowned, deciding not to wait for the right time instead. Without any warning she used a weakened version of hyper beam, which would be more than enough to knock out Michi if it hit. If she went full force she'd end up destroying Michi entirely. She was much more powerful than her normal counterpart.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy frowned, deciding not to wait for the right time instead. Without any warning she used a weakened version of hyper beam, which would be more than enough to knock out Michi if it hit. If she went full force she'd end up destroying Michi entirely. She was much more powerful than her normal counterpart.
@The Unamed Character
Michi was gone by the time the Hyper beam reached her. "What the hell....." she said as she was scared. She did not look like Michi and it was hard to recognize her as michi. "Now that wasnt a muscle spasm....."

Suddenly Shadow Cathy was behind Michi, hitting her with a weakened Giga Impact, which would be more than enough to knock Michi out. If she had to she wouldn't hold back, but she wanted to take Michi as a hostage, not kill her.

@The Unamed Character

Michi dodged again. Her training in speed helped a lot. "You know what.... I tried to be kind..." she said as she caught her hands on fire and her eyes caught fire. "But you asked for it..." she said as she hit her with a mega flame charge

Shadow Cathy stared down at the two graves of Michi's parents and smiled. She was going to do something extremely mean to Michi as revenge for her cowardice. She started digging up one of the graves, smiling.

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Cathy frowns. "Was that supposed to hurt? So, you are still around here, aren't you. Well, I'm superior to Cathy in every way! I can take whatever you can dish out, I can outrun you with ease, and I can destroy you with ease!" She yells, continuing to dig.

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Cathy frowns, quickly standing up and throwing Michi off of her. "It doesn't take my damn powers or my hands TO KICK YOUR ASS!" She yells. Her speed, strength, and endurance were all natural. Power negation just meant she couldn't use hyper beam or any of her other moves. She was suddenly gone, seemingly no longer in the area.

@The Unamed Character

"Enough!" Rai watched as the shadow attacked. "You would be wise not to attack this girl. She...interests me. Michi has no fear over me, which intrigues me. This girl may be a fool not to fear me, but are you also one? Do you have any idea who I am?"

@JackOfHearts @The Unamed Character

Shadow Cathy glares at Rai. "Oh, I know who the hell you are. I could take you out without even using a single damned attack. My normal counterpart easily beats legendaries to a pulp even when holding back. I'm in every way superior to her, and I could easily beat you in a fight!" She yells before returning her attention to Michi. "And this fight is between me and her. Stay the hell out of it."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy glares at Rai. "Oh, I know who the hell you are. I could take you out without even using a single damned attack. My normal counterpart easily beats legendaries to a pulp even when holding back. I'm in every way superior to her, and I could easily beat you in a fight!" She yells before returning her attention to Michi. "And this fight is between me and her. Stay the hell out of it."
Michi looked at her "Did you not just try to use a shovel on me?" she asked

Rai laughed at her statement. "Really? Hmph. Well, I'll humour you two for a while. I'm scared of you. Please, do not hurt me." He laughed and watched. "My money's on the Hound."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back