• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi kneeled next to her "And what if I said i would like to listen?" she said

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Cathy sighs. "Telling you anything about the NTG, including their punishments, would just get me punished..." She noticed that she'd mentioned the NTG. She just hoped that Michi hadn't noticed that.

Shadow Cathy stared at the Blaziken for a moment before sighing. "I'm really sorry, but I don't have much time and have to dig up this grave. You're going to have to go." She says before hitting it with Blizzard. She didn't want to hurt the Blaziken, but she just didn't have the time to convince it that she had to dig up the grave.

Shadow Comet smiled. "Now, what do you say we head back to HQ? I kind of want to check on Deoxys, make sure he hasn't gotten angry again. Last time that happened...well... Let's just say there was a massive personnel change in the 8th circle. Can't blame the guy for taking out his anger on the grunts, they honestly aren't worth much."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy stared at the Blaziken for a moment before sighing. "I'm really sorry, but I don't have much time and have to dig up this grave. You're going to have to go." She says before hitting it with Blizzard. She didn't want to hurt the Blaziken, but she just didn't have the time to convince it that she had to dig up the grave.
Shadow Comet smiled. "Now, what do you say we head back to HQ? I kind of want to check on Deoxys, make sure he hasn't gotten angry again. Last time that happened...well... Let's just say there was a massive personnel change in the 8th circle. Can't blame the guy for taking out his anger on the grunts, they honestly aren't worth much."

@The Unamed Character
Michi stared at her.

Raven giggled "Go on... I will meet you there..."

Shadow Cathy frowns. "Please stop staring at me like that...It's really creeping me out..." She says before returning to digging up the grave.

Shadow Comet nods. "Alright!" She teleported back to HQ.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy frowns. "Please stop staring at me like that...It's really creeping me out..." She says before returning to digging up the grave.
Shadow Comet nods. "Alright!" She teleported back to HQ.

@The Unamed Character
Michi sighed "You do realize you are away from them at the moment..... You can do what you want right now and they wouldnt know..."

Shadow Cathy sighed. "They're always watching, the know everything their members do at all times. They'd find out...and they'd punish me if I did anything that went against my orders..." She says, finally managing to dig to the coffin. "There we go..."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "How would you know, you aren't a member of the NTG." She says, seeming a bit annoyed. She carefully opened the coffin door, and lo and behold there was something strange in the coffin. It was some sort of a metal box, with a strange locking mechanism. "Err...guess this is the first thing I was looking for." She mumbles to herself, carefully taking it without touching the corpse. She then closed the coffin and began to push dirt back on top of it.
@The Unamed Character
Michi grins "You think Arceus would let EVERYONE be spied on?" she said

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy shrugs. "You're acting like Arceus would care about NTG members. We're nothing but worthless criminals." She grabs her shovel. She still had three more graves to dig up, and hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with stubborn pokemon this time.
@The Unamed Character
Michi sighed again "Arceus cares for everyone.... that is why he is Team Legends main leader.... except thats what I have heard..." she said. Mich was acting like she wasnt a part of Team legend because she didnt look like herself and was not wearing her team legend armor.

Shadow Cathy sighs. "Well, what you've heard is probably wrong." She says before heading over to another grave and starting to dig. "No one with half a brain would care for trash like me and the other NTG members, and I'm pretty sure that Arceus isn't an idiot..." She frowned.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy sighs. "Well, what you've heard is probably wrong." She says before heading over to another grave and starting to dig. "No one with half a brain would care for trash like me and the other NTG members, and I'm pretty sure that Arceus isn't an idiot..." She frowned.
@The Unamed Character
Michi holds her hand out. "You remind me of a friend I have..... she feels like she doesnt belong in the world....." Michi said "But..... she found someone..... someone that needs her more than ever.... and in a way..... she needs them too....." michi giggled "All you have to do is go out and find someone like that.... everyone has someone out there"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy glanced at Michi. "I can't believe that anyone would think that's true. It sounds like a bunch of garbage." She says, shrugging. "But I guess that not everyone has common sense."
@The Unamed Character
Michi sighed "If you want to talk.... I will be here..." she said as she walked back to the graves

Shadow Cathy shrugged, returning to digging up the grave. Something about Michi seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't quite figure out what it was. Once she finally managed to dig to the coffin she remembered. She'd seen Michi's file at HQ, and Michi was a Team Legend member. This struck her as odd, considering that Michi hadn't attempted to arrest her or anything. Still, she wasn't complaining, it made her job alot easier. She was starting to wonder if maybe Deoxys would reward her for bringing in Michi as a hostage.

Shadow Cathy quickly made the decision to kidnap Michi, and opened the coffin, taking a second box from inside before walking over to Michi. She brought her shovel with her. "So, who's graves are these?"

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Cathy frowns. "That's pretty sad." She says before swinging the shovel at the back of Michi's head like a baseball bat with just enough force to knock her out. Shadow Cathy had to hold back to prevent accidentally breaking Michi's skull open like an acorn.

@The Unamed Character

Michi ducks. "Jeez..... what was that about..." she said angrily. "You're just lucky the police werent around...." she said and looked around scared. She was relieved her acting skills were up to par

Shadow Cathy was a bit surprised that Michi had dodged that. "Err, sorry. Muscle spasm." She says, trying to cover her true intentions. She'd just have to wait for Michi to let her guard down. "It happens sometimes."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy was a bit surprised that Michi had dodged that. "Err, sorry. Muscle spasm." She says, trying to cover her true intentions. She'd just have to wait for Michi to let her guard down. "It happens sometimes."
@The Unamed Character
"Jeez......" she said and sighed. "Anyway..... can you please not bug me.... I am trying to pay respects..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back