• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Rai laughed. "No. What are you gonna do about it?" He smirked at Michi and waited for her reply.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi didnt look at Rei "How about you stop bugging me....." she said
Raven looked away. "I dont deserve anything...."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet hugs Raven. "You know that isn't true."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"When you kill a bunch of people out of pure rage..... You arent worthy of anything...." Raven said

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet sighs. "It's not what you've done that matters, it's what what you do from here on out."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven looks down. "......."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles, kissing Raven on the cheek. "So, are you ready to move forward in your life?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Srry.... just got back from seeing the New starwars movie)
Raven looked at her. "Thank you" she said

[/QUOTE]
(Nice! I'm going to be seeing it in a few days.)

Shadow Comet smiles. "No problem. I'd do anything for you."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven nodded

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "Besides, I don't mind having to wait a bit if I have to."

The Unamed Character]Raven smiles "Thanks Comet...." she said [/QUOTE] Shadow Comet hugs Raven. "You're welcome. I'll wait as long as it takes." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Meanwhile, Jack was backed up against the wall with a knife floating less than an inch away from his throat. Deoxys glared at Jack. "F0r th3 last t1m3, WH3R3 1S TH3 K3Y?!!!!!" Jack looked for an escape route. "I already told you, I don't know what you're talking about! I don't have any key!"

Cathy yawned, stretching. She'd just taken a rather long nap. She decided that it was as good a time as any to go get Michi a birthday present, and headed out into Canalave City to look for something to get her.

Shadow Cathy sighed, walking through a graveyard carrying a shovel. "Why did they want me to dig up a bunch of corpses?..." She mutters to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back