• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blitz creates an ice orb around Comet and michi reinforces it with light heat but the ice doesnt melt. "And if you dont want to be an ice scuplture...... I would suggest not trying anything"Blitz said. "The ice is set to implode, suffocate, and withhold the explosion of a napalm ten times the strength of a normal one. So..... you were saying..." he said looking at her through the ice

Raven looked at the portal. "Just a bit..... I want to see how this plays out." she said

Comet shrugs. "Yeah yeah. You act like I actually give a shit. I've completed my mission, so I honestly don't care what happens to me. Besides, if this building goes boom, so do I. I planned this out to maximize the casualty rate and minimize the amount of survivors, including myself. Trust me, trash like myself ain't worth much."

Shadow Comet smiles, heading through to the hot springs. "Come on Raven!"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugs. "Yeah yeah. You act like I actually give a shit. I've completed my mission, so I honestly don't care what happens to me. Besides, if this building goes boom, so do I. I planned this out to maximize the casualty rate and minimize the amount of survivors, including myself. Trust me, trash like myself ain't worth much."
Shadow Comet smiles, heading through to the hot springs. "Come on Raven!"

@The Unamed Character
Michi looked at Comet. "You arent Trash Comet...." she said "Why would you think that?"

Raven sighs. "If only I could record this...." she said as she walked with Shadow Comet

@The Unamed Character[/URL]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](What do you think of the rp I made?)
(It's pretty cool, but I have a question. Could I make a character who's race is simply human? I can't find a good enough skin/drawing for any of the other races.)

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "Trust me, people like me are the scum of the earth, we're trash. Anyhow, I don't have to explain myself to you, you understand the situation quite clearly. Either give me a good reason not to blow myself and everyone else in this base to pieces, let me go, or watch everyone die. You're choice."
Shadow Comet smiles, standing on the edge of the hotsprings. "Hmm? Why would you want to record this? To remember our first date?"

@The Unamed Character

(It's pretty cool, but I have a question. Could I make a character who's race is simply human? I can't find a good enough skin/drawing for any of the other races.)
Michi sighed "Everyone has a reason on this earth....." she said as she rubbed her arm. "Tell me.... why are you working for NTG?"

Raven shook her head as she walked. "I wanted to see what happened"

(Of course..... I guess I should add that lol)

JackOfHearts said:
Comet shrugs. "Doesn't matter now, does it. I suppose I'll tell ya' anyway though. I owe Deoxys for takin' me in when I was just a young child." She says, sighing. "Now get to the point of why I shouldn't kill everyone here."
Shadow Comet smiles, walking into the hotsprings. "Come on in Raven!"

@The Unamed Character
Michi looked at her seriously. "Because almost all of us are like you...." she said

Raven shrugs and gets in

The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her seriously. "Because almost all of us are like you...." she said Raven shrugs and gets in [/QUOTE] Comet frowns. "Hmm? And how are ANY of you even SLIGHTLY similar to me in any way? If this is just some sort of stall tactic I may as well just blow everyone up right now." Shadow Comet smiles. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "Hmm? And how are ANY of you even SLIGHTLY similar to me in any way? If this is just some sort of stall tactic I may as well just blow everyone up right now."
Shadow Comet smiles.

@The Unamed Character
Everyone backs up, even blitz. Michi had her hands clutched. "At least I am like you...... I dont have any real parents....." she said "I am an orphan"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet stares at Michi for a moment. "Really? Huh... That's not what the file said about you... How do I know you aren't lying?"
@The Unamed Character
Michi looked down. "You honestly think we have any reason to lie......" Blitz comes up to Michi. "Michi.... you are part of my family....." before Blitz could continue Michi stopped him. She rolled her sleeve up to reveal scars. "I watched my real parents die before me..... this is what I have to remember that day by...."

Michi looked at her a bit angry. "How about this....." she said and picked the ice ball up. "We take you outside.... keep you like this.... and toss you outside..." she said

Comet sighed. "A threat, 'eh. Well, unless you're an idiot I'd advise not doing that. Get me out of this damn ice ball, let me go, or I blow everything up. It's your choice. Besides, I have an army of electrodes on standby. If this place blows, so does all of Canalave City." She'd been spending this time trying to get her hands out of the cuffs, which were actually quite loose. It didn't seem to be working though. She'd planned this out pretty well, and had actually anticipated being captured.

@The Unamed Character

Blitz looked at michi and nodded. Michi slammed the ice ball down and Comet was released. The guards picked her up. "There is one thing that makes us different Comet... and only one thing" Michi said grimly as she led Comet to the gates

Michi sighed "The only thing I have that you dont........ Is that I have People to live for........ I have a real reason to live......" she said as she removed the handcuffs. "And that is the reason I can never be defeated...... As long as I live...... I is a victory no matter what the outcome" she pushed comet out of the gates lightly so she didnt fall over. She walked back towards the gates.

"That is where you are wrong...." Michi said as she stopped walking. "When you have people to live for..... You bring out all your power to protect the ones you love....." she said

Comet sighs. "Heard that dumb speech before. Kid, you're wrong, and that's why when the NTG pulls of their plan you will be one of the first to die." She says, smiling. She hadn't disarmed the explosives, which meant that when she got a safe distance away she could blow Team Legend HQ to pieces. The best part was only she knew the encrypted signal necessary to disarm them. Trying to manually disarm them would just make them explode. "Besides, once those people you love die it makes you even weaker."

Michi clenched her fist. "We put the bomb in that ice that withholds a nuclear blast..... You cant harm us..... so just leave...." she said as the gates closed

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi clenched her fist. "We put the bomb in that ice that withholds a nuclear blast..... You cant harm us..... so just leave...." she said as the gates closed

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "Ah, well, it was worth a try." She headed out of Canalave City. She'd succeeded at her job, nothing left to do but go back to base.

Shadow Comet smiles, kissing Raven on the cheek.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet sighs. "Ah, well, it was worth a try." She headed out of Canalave City. She'd succeeded at her job, nothing left to do but go back to base.
Shadow Comet smiles, kissing Raven on the cheek.
Once Mich got into the gates she leaned against the wall and cried.

raven blushed a bit

(You going to make a character On the Diaries rp?)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Once Mich got into the gates she leaned against the wall and cried.
raven blushed a bit

(You going to make a character On the Diaries rp?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, I'm working on it.)

Comet sighed, pulling her phone out. Teleporters were back up again. She teleported to HQ.

Shadow Comet smiles. "What, did I surprise you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back