• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Comet quickly made her way into the infirmary, where Jack still was. She pretended to be a regular grunt, striking up a conversation with Jack before stealthily injecting an anesthetic into him. Jack was out cold, meaning he could easily just be dragged away and teleported back to NTG HQ. She'd been using the wrong darts last time, but this time she wouldn't make that mistake.

Comet made a call to HQ and they teleported Jack away. "Perfect." She mutters before heading out to search for Blitz.

Shadow Comet yawned, waking up and stretching. She'd slept off the nectar, and was ready for her date with Raven.

@The Unamed Character

Michi was next to Blitz. She had sighed and put her hand in his. Blitz was awake "Michi...... I am fine.... Jack is the one that you need to worry abou......." he saw the grunt walk in but did not walk out. "Michi...... I have a bad feeling about that..." he said

Michi looked in Jacks room but he was gone. Michi rushed over to the mic for the entire town "We have a rouge Ally among us. If you see a soldier you do not recognize stop them at once......" she said on the mic and went back to Blitz. Blitz had already gotten into his normal clothes and had his TL gauntlets on. Michi had her fire red gauntlets on. They got ready for what was to come.

Raven was watching it all unfold in her NTG room. She had gotten it from Marcus after talking to him. Her room was made of the shadows.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet stumbled across a room that was usually sealed off, but was no longer sealed off. "Huh?... Either I have bad memory, or this used to be sealed off..." She slowly opened the door to Raven's room.
Comet frowned. "Shit." She started fiddling with her locket. All she needed now was a grunt to mimic, and she'd be safe...hopefully. She prepared a teleport back to base just in case, but for now she was going to try and find and capture Blitz.

@The Unamed Character
Raven nodded "Hello Comet...." she said as shadow comet walked in.

Michi and Blitz walk to the door and open it. There were soldiers running about trying to barricade the area so either the fake soldier could not leave or they could not enter

Shadow Comet smiled. "Oh, hi Raven! Are you ready for our date?"

Comet frowned. She had to be careful about this, very careful. She could teleport out whenever she wanted, but she was going to take a risk. She quickly found a hiding place, waiting silently for someone to pass by.

Cathy yawns, waking up in her room in Michi's house with no recollection of how she got there. "What the...Wasn't I in the Team Legend infirmary a moment ago?" She asks herself, seeming a bit confused. In the corner of the room she saw a small envelope with her name on it. "Oook?"

@The Unamed Character

Raven sighed "Your worldly counterpart seems to be having problems at the moment..." she said as she waved for Shadow comet to come beside her

Michi passed by Comets hiding spot with blitz in tow. They didnt look important or like themselves. They looked like normal soldiers

Shadow Comet stands next to Raven. "Really? What's that idiot gotten herself into now."

Comet slowly looked out from her hiding spot, noticing what seemed like two random soldiers passing by. Once they had passed her hiding place she took aim, switching to anesthetic darts. If she could take them both out and hide them she could disguise herself as one of them, and then she wouldn't have to worry about her search being interrupted.

@The Unamed Character

Raven sighed "She is trying to infiltrate Team Legends base...." she said

Michi sensed that someone was aiming at her and sent a fire ball at Comet. It melted her dart gun. "Found them!!!" She yelled to everyone as a bunch of soldiers started towards them

Raven sighed "She is going against DryIce..." she said

Michi and Blitz grab Comets shoulders. They pull her out and the power canceling handcuffs were put on her.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "She is going against DryIce..." she said
Michi and Blitz grab Comets shoulders. They pull her out and the power canceling handcuffs were put on her.

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "You got me, hooray for you." She says sarcastically.

Shadow Comet shrugs. "She'll find a way to escape. She usually does."

Michi and Blitz take their helmets off. "Now.... why did NTG send you?" Michi said

Raven nods and closes the viewport. "So.... you like my new room?" she asks

Deoxys sighed, sitting in the interrogation room and waiting for Jack to wake up. "1 th1nk C0m3t us3d a b1t t00 much an3sth3t1c 0n th3 p00r guy." He mutters.

JackOfHearts said:
Comet groaned. "It's like I'm talking to a bunch of fucking children. Do you seriously not understand why the hell I'm here, or are you just pretending to be a bunch of dimwits."
@The Unamed Character
Michi and Blitz sigh. "Take her to the anti cell" Blitz said. The Anti-cell does not allow for powers to be used.

(Do you watch Aphmau on youtube?)

(Aphmau...It sounds familiar. I think I may have heard of the channel What kind of video content does their channel primarily show?)

Comet smiles. "Yeah yeah, go ahead and lock me up. Not like you'll ever get Jack back this time. I did my job."

Deoxys sighs. "W33l. 1 was g01ng t0 wa1t f0r h1m t0 wak3 up, but 1 th1nk 1'll just m0v3 h1m t0 th3 n3w saf3 l0cat10n n0w." He says to himself, teleporting him and Jack to an unknown location.

Shadow Comet smiles. "Sooooo, ready for that date?"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
(Aphmau...It sounds familiar. I think I may have heard of the channel What kind of video content does their channel primarily show?)
Comet smiles. "Yeah yeah, go ahead and lock me up. Not like you'll ever get Jack back this time. I did my job."

Deoxys sighs. "W33l. 1 was g01ng t0 wa1t f0r h1m t0 wak3 up, but 1 th1nk 1'll just m0v3 h1m t0 th3 n3w saf3 l0cat10n n0w." He says to himself, teleporting him and Jack to an unknown location.

Shadow Comet smiles. "Sooooo, ready for that date?"

@The Unamed Character
Blitz back hands Comet across the face. Everyone in the room goes silent. Blitz just stares at her

Raven nods "Why not...." she said

(Aphmau does mainly Minecraft but she has this Minecraft rp going on called "Minecraft Diaries". I just made an rp of it on here and wanted to know if you knew enough about it to join.... I explained it as best I could on the post)

(Sounds interesting. Drop me a link to it and I'll check it out, I might be interested.)

Comet grins. "Wow, someone has a short fuse. Can't say I'm surprised though. Hittin' a hostage ain't gonna help get your uncle back, although I doubt I'd help either way."

Shadow Comet nods. "Alright. So, where would you like to go? If your not sure I've got a few ideas, but I thought letting you pick would be a good idea."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
(Sounds interesting. Drop me a link to it and I'll check it out, I might be interested.)
Comet grins. "Wow, someone has a short fuse. Can't say I'm surprised though. Hittin' a hostage ain't gonna help get your uncle back, although I doubt I'd help either way."

Shadow Comet nods. "Alright. So, where would you like to go? If your not sure I've got a few ideas, but I thought letting you pick would be a good idea."

@The Unamed Character
(Casual - The Diaries )

Blitz draws his arm back again but michi holds him back. "Blitz...... she came to get you...." she looked at comet "And you thought you could succeed.... even if we didnt find you out...." she said

Raven shrugged "Maybe those Hot springs...."

The Unamed Character]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-diaries.177177/ said:
Casual - The Diaries[/URL] )
Blitz draws his arm back again but michi holds him back. "Blitz...... she came to get you...." she looked at comet "And you thought you could succeed.... even if we didnt find you out...." she said

Raven shrugged "Maybe those Hot springs...."
Comet shrugged. "Blitz wasn't my primary target. My mission was to get Jack and at least attempt to get Blitz. I got Jack, so my mission is complete." Her expression suddenly turned serious. "And if you don't let me go now this whole base is goin' to be nothing more than a pile of rubble in mere moments. What, did you think I didn't come prepared. Unless you want one of the biggest explosions in history to happen right here, let me loose. I don't even need my powers for this trick." She wasn't bluffing.

Shadow Comet smiles, pulling out her phone and typing in the coordinates. "Alright then! Are you ready to go?"

@The Unamed Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back