• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Comet was a bit surprised to see Raven there before her. "Oh! You should've waited a bit, it'll take me some time to program in the coordinates for where we're going for our date!" If it wasn't quite obvious by now, she had gotten drunk off of the nectar. She pulled out her phone, typing in a few things.

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Comet smiled. "Maybe I'm a little drunk... But not much! Let's go!" She says, pressing a button on her phone and teleporting her and Raven to Snowpoint City. "Err...wrong coordinates..."

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Comet shrugged. "Hey, if it takes me being drunk to do what I want to do then I'll be drunk." She had no idea what she'd meant by what she'd just said, but she started typing coordinates into her phone again. "Alright, we should end up in the Resort Area this time!" She says before teleporting her and Raven to Lavaridge Town. "Wrong location... But who cares! There are hot springs here!"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugged. "Hey, if it takes me being drunk to do what I want to do then I'll be drunk." She had no idea what she'd meant by what she'd just said, but she started typing coordinates into her phone again. "Alright, we should end up in the Resort Area this time!" She says before teleporting her and Raven to Lavaridge Town. "Wrong location... But who cares! There are hot springs here!"
@The Unamed Character
Raven put her hand on Shadow comets shoulder "You do realize I cant get drunk easily right.... So here... before you hurt yourself..." she said and teleported them both back to Shadow comets room "You seriously gotta calm down"

The Unamed Character]Raven looked at her. "I am pretty sure that people would not like a drunk Pokehuman running amok" [/QUOTE] Shadow Comet smiles. "I'll behave! I won't cause any trouble! So can we pleaaase go?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Shadow Comet frowns. "I promise I won't cause any trouble! Please!!! Let's just go on a date to Lavaridge Town! I promise nothing will go wrong!"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "I promise I won't cause any trouble! Please!!! Let's just go on a date to Lavaridge Town! I promise nothing will go wrong!"
Raven shook her head and giggled "Why have a date there?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back