• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods. "Yep!" She downs the rest of her glass of nectar and gets up to go get some more.
Jack said something quietly, a bit too quietly to be heard clearly. Talking hurt a lot.

Cathy frowned. 'You think we should say something? I mean, that Jack guy seems to be in a lot of pain. If they could get the poison out of him that would probably save him... Wait a second, why the hell did they poison him considering that he was their hostage?!' Cathy shrugged. 'Yeah, I can't think of a logical reason either.'

@The Unamed Character
((Jeez.... I just got on and just woke up....... when I said I would be on tomorrow I didnt mean first thing...))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Jeez.... I just got on and just woke up....... when I said I would be on tomorrow I didnt mean first thing...))

[/QUOTE]
((I was just adding something to it :/ All I did was edit the post. Did it give you another notification? If so that was entirely unintentional.))

JackOfHearts said:
((I was just adding something to it :/ All I did was edit the post. Did it give you another notification? If so that was entirely unintentional.))
((It did and I thought that you were just impatient lol))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((It did and I thought that you were just impatient lol))

[/QUOTE]
(( :P Nah, the notification system's been actin kinda weird. Just reply to my post whenever you've got time, I can wait.))

Shadow Cathy was crying. She gotten completely lost in the forest and no one was coming to find her. She'd was scared that she'd be lost forever.

Normal Comet was in the NTG infirmary watching Jirachi get patched up. It was a rather sad sight, seeing such a small pokemon injured. Still, Comet had been lucky. If she hadn't been asleep when the raid happened she might have ended up getting caught in it and getting hurt. Jirachi was yelling various angry things at the medics, so eventually the crazed pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven sighed. "I used to know Blitz...." she told shadow Comet. "He cares for others.... but then... one day..." she said and shivered. "One day some guys were picking on Michi.... and Blitz went berserk. he almost killed the guys..." she said

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Cathy was crying. She gotten completely lost in the forest and no one was coming to find her. She'd was scared that she'd be lost forever.
Normal Comet was in the NTG infirmary watching Jirachi get patched up. It was a rather sad sight, seeing such a small pokemon injured. Still, Comet had been lucky. If she hadn't been asleep when the raid happened she might have ended up getting caught in it and getting hurt. Jirachi was yelling various angry things at the medics, so eventually the crazed pokemon.
(I just noticed that I put the wrong character's name in the post above :P Anyway, I edited that one, so ignore what it previously said. I quoted the edited version above.)

Shadow Comet frowned. "So basically he's as much of a danger as the reports we have on him said." She says, shrugging. "Not surprised really. I got to see him in action while he was berserk." She took a sip of nectar again. "So, you mentioned before that you were the first pokehuman? How did it happen? How did you become a pokehuman?"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
(I just noticed that I put the wrong character's name in the post above :P Anyway, I edited that one, so ignore what it previously said. I quoted the edited version above.)
Shadow Comet frowned. "So basically he's as much of a danger as the reports we have on him said." She says, shrugging. "Not surprised really. I got to see him in action while he was berserk." She took a sip of nectar again. "So, you mentioned before that you were the first pokehuman? How did it happen? How did you become a pokehuman?"

@The Unamed Character
Raven sighed. "I dont like to talk about my past...." she said "Please dont make me..."

Shadow Comet sighs. "Come on, I really want to know!" The reason she'd gotten Raven some nectar is because she hoped to get Raven drunk so that she could get information about her easier, but Raven wasn't drinking much of it.

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Comet sighs. "I'm really bad at coming up with conversation topics..." She mutters to herself.

Cathy frowns, whispering to Michi. "I think I know what's wrong with Jack. He's got poison in his system. It's a tactic used by the NTG for torture or taking out high value targets, not usually for hostages. Maybe they got something mixed up or something."

@The Unamed Character

Shadow Cathy heard something rustling in the bushes nearby and hesitantly walked over, wondering what caused the noise.

Comet was back in the field, somewhere in the Kanto region. She'd been teleported to somewhere near Gigas's current location. Her mission, hunt down Gigas and bring him to NTG headquarters. She wasn't quite sure where she was, but she was surrounded by a large forest.

Gigas was wandering around, talking to a butterfree.

Shadow Cathy looked into the bush and saw a Delibird. The Delibird handed her a letter before running off. Shadow Cathy frowned, staring at the Delibird as it ran off. They didn't usually live around here, so someone must have sent it to find her.

Shadow Comet smiles. "So, Raven. Why don't you tell me a bit about this shadow world or whatever it's called."

Cathy walked over to one of the medics and told them that it looked like Jack had some sort of poison affecting him.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "So, Raven. Why don't you tell me a bit about this shadow world or whatever it's called."
Cathy walked over to one of the medics and told them that it looked like Jack had some sort of poison affecting him.

@The Unamed Character
"The shadow world connects everything and everyone..." she said "It is a place of destruction and creation" she lookedsighed "It allows me to travel anywhere I want in a seconde"

Shadow Comet smiles. "So...Is there any way to enter this 'shadow world'?" She asks. It sounded like quite the convenient travel device.

@The Unamed Character.

Shadow Cathy examined the envelope surrounding the letter closely. Her name was on it, but nothing else. She opened the envelope and gasped. The letter was from Katy Gervais.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "So...Is there any way to enter this 'shadow world'?" She asks. It sounded like quite the convenient travel device.
@The Unamed Character.

Shadow Cathy examined the envelope surrounding the letter closely. Her name was on it, but nothing else. She opened the envelope and gasped. The letter was from Katy Gervais.
"It is very difficult and takes years to master..." Raven said. "I still have not mastered it"

Shadow Cathy quickly read through the letter, and there was only a single actually important thing in it. One phrase that struck her as more than a little odd. "I want you to kill Marcus?... Why would she want her brother dead?" She tore up the letter, scattering the pieces of shredded paper before heading off to go look for the grunts again.

Shadow Comet frowns. "Ah. So the chances of me being able to access it are pretty slim then." She says, sipping her nectar. "So, since I've been asking a ton of questions, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Ah. So the chances of me being able to access it are pretty slim then." She says, sipping her nectar. "So, since I've been asking a ton of questions, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"
@The Unamed Character
"Not really...." she said as sipped her nectar. "I already know all about you...." she said "I live in the shadow realm after all."

Shadow Comet frowns. "Eh? What about the research division? If you're gonna mention them, at least say why you're mentionin' them." She asks, using the name the researchers preferred to use for themselves.

@The Unamed Character

((Btw, the first true battle will be beginning soon in my RP. It's going to be a hell of a fight. I've got something rather big planned > :D ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back