• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Eh? What about the research division? If you're gonna mention them, at least say why you're mentionin' them." She asks, using the name the researchers preferred to use for themselves.
@The Unamed Character

((Btw, the first true battle will be beginning soon in my RP. It's going to be a hell of a fight. I've got something rather big planned > :D ))
Raven just sighed "Anyway..... back to the training..." she said

Shadow Comet shrugs. "No need to apologize, just try to be a bit clearer." She says, wondering what Raven meant by being from an early age of discovery. She was starting to become curious about just how old Raven actually was.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugs. "No need to apologize, just try to be a bit clearer." She says, wondering what Raven meant by being from an early age of discovery. She was starting to become curious about just how old Raven actually was.
@The Unamed Character
Raven laughs "Anyway..... what do you want to learn?" she asks "I can tell you if it is within your power"

Shadow Comet quickly thought of three things. "Alright. One, is there any way to use shadow powers as a weapon? Two, I want to learn how to master creating things out of thin air. Three, how old are you? Sorry if that last question was a bit rude."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet quickly thought of three things. "Alright. One, is there any way to use shadow powers as a weapon? Two, I want to learn how to master creating things out of thin air. Three, how old are you? Sorry if that last question was a bit rude."
@The Unamed Character
Raven laughed. "One, yes. Two, I can teach you as much as I can..... and three, lets not say"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back