• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Raven pulled the spikes out. "There...." she said as she used her shadows to heal Shadow Comet

Blitz carried Jack to the Infirmary as Medics took Jack to a tent. Blitz looked to them and said painfully "medicine...." and they injected him with a vaccine.

A guard bursted into Michi's house. "MA'A..." he yelled "Sorry for the intrusion but your uncle has been retrieved..." he said and was waiting in the living room

Shadow Comet sighs. "Thanks. Damn, those things really did some damage to my uniform..."

Jack closed his eyes, glad to no longer be held hostage by the NTG.

Cathy frowned. 'The NTG actually managed to kidnap Jack at some point in time? Damn, and here I was thinking they were incompetent.'

@The Unamed Character

Raven sighed "I tried to warn Marcus...." she said

The medics worked on Jack

Michi got up in a flash all surprised. "Come on Cathy" she said and walked towards the door

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugged. "The guy's as stubborn as a brick wall."
Jack was silent, simply letting the medics do whatever it was they had to.

Cathy followed Michi, opening the door for her.

@The Unamed Character
Michi ran downstairs to the guard "he is in the infirmary..." the guard said

Raven sighed "Dont I know it...."

Jack opened his eyes. "Oh...Hi Michi..." He says, sounding like he was in a lot of pain, which was actually the case.

Cathy stared at Jack. 'Wait a sec... haven't you seen that guy somewhere before?'

Shadow Comet smiled. "Say, Raven, how about we go to the NTG cafeteria? They've got some pretty good food, and since that raid just happened it'll be practically empty."

@The Unamed Character

Raven shrugged "Why not.... oh wait one second...." she said as shadows circled her. once the shadows faded she was in NTG gear. "Might as well blend in" she said

Shadow Comet smiled, heading right into the NTG cafeteria and pointing at a table in the corner of the rather large room. "I'll get you something to eat, meet me at the table over there."

Cathy followed Michi.

Jack kept coughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiled, heading right into the NTG cafeteria and pointing at a table in the corner of the rather large room. "I'll get you something to eat, meet me at the table over there."
Cathy followed Michi.

Jack kept coughing.
Raven nodded and went to the table. Acouple guys that were in it were looking at her and mumbling stuff about her. Some sexual and some not.

Michi was worried about Jack.

Cathy comes back to the table with two trays, one of which had pizza and the other had a strange sort of spaghetti. She'd also gotten both her and Raven a glass of Nectar. "Ignore them. If they get too rowdy they know I'll shoot them in the leg, so they usually try to not mess with anyone I hang around." She says, sitting down next to Raven. "So, which tray do you want?"

Cathy frowned. 'I think we both know what's happening to the guy. Hope he survives it.'

Jack frowned, managing to stop coughing for a second. "I'm fine now, seriously, can I just go?" He asks the medics before breaking into a fit of coughing again.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy comes back to the table with two trays, one of which had pizza and the other had a strange sort of spaghetti. She'd also gotten both her and Raven a glass of Nectar. "Ignore them. If they get too rowdy they know I'll shoot them in the leg, so they usually try to not mess with anyone I hang around." She says, sitting down next to Raven. "So, which tray do you want?"
Cathy frowned. 'I think we both know what's happening to the guy. Hope he survives it.'

Jack frowned, managing to stop coughing for a second. "I'm fine now, seriously, can I just go?" He asks the medics before breaking into a fit of coughing again.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at the plates "I guess the spaghetti..." she said

Michi looked plain worried as she saw blitz on a table. "Blitz" she said as she ran over to him

The medics tried to help

Shadow Comet smiled. "Excellent choice." She passes Raven the tray with the spaghetti on it, which also had the largest glass of nectar.

Cathy followed Michi over to Blitz. "What happened to him? Will he be alright?" She asks one of the medics.

Jack passed out, and had stopped coughing.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiled. "Excellent choice." She passes Raven the tray with the spaghetti on it, which also had the largest glass of nectar.
Cathy followed Michi over to Blitz. "What happened to him? Will he be alright?" She asks one of the medics.

Jack passed out, and had stopped coughing.

@The Unamed Character
Raven sighed as she ate "I am also used to being talked about.... It comes with the immortalitiy..." she said

A medic came up to the two girls "He went beserk since he did not take his medication this morning.... he had to be tranqed in order to be calmed" they said

Shadow Comet smiled. "You think you're talked about? You should hear what they say about Shadow Cathy. About half the guys in the NTG seem to want her to be theirs. By the way, you should try the drink. It's really good." She says, eating some of the pizza.

Cathy frowned. "So...he'll be alright then?"

Jack had a rather strange dream that he definitely did not want to go into detail about. The dream seemed to last for hours, but had only lasted for a few minutes before he woke up again. "Ughh.... Everything hurts..."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiled. "You think you're talked about? You should hear what they say about Shadow Cathy. About half the guys in the NTG seem to want her to be theirs. By the way, you should try the drink. It's really good." She says, eating some of the pizza.
Cathy frowned. "So...he'll be alright then?"

Jack had a rather strange dream that he definitely did not want to go into detail about. The dream seemed to last for hours, but had only lasted for a few minutes before he woke up again. "Ughh.... Everything hurts..."

@The Unamed Character
"You should hear the things I have heard about me over these.... what... thousand years?" she said

The medic nodded and went into Jacks area

Shadow Comet shrugs. "Hey, have a drink. Trust me, it'll make your worries go away." She says, taking a sip of nectar.

Jack tried to move, which was a rather poor choice. As soon as he moved even slightly a wave of pain hit him and he winced. Yep, staying still was definitely the better option here.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Hey, have a drink. Trust me, it'll make your worries go away." She says, taking a sip of nectar.
Jack tried to move, which was a rather poor choice. As soon as he moved even slightly a wave of pain hit him and he winced. Yep, staying still was definitely the better option here.

@The Unamed Character
Raven took a drink and instantly her eyes lit up "Damn... what is this drink?" she asked

The medics injected him with a numbing agent.

Shadow Comet nods. "Yep!" She downs the rest of her glass of nectar and gets up to go get some more.

Jack said something quietly, a bit too quietly to be heard clearly. Talking hurt a lot.

Cathy frowned. 'You think we should say something? I mean, that Jack guy seems to be in a lot of pain. If they could get the poison out of him that would probably save him... Wait a second, why the hell did they poison him considering that he was their hostage?!' Cathy shrugs. 'Yeah, I can't think of a logical reason either.'

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back