• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

flora ran round in the clearing, while kiki sat back down. kiki's stomach grumbled. "hey kid, are you hungry?" she asked flora. flora nodded. "ok, kid, ill be back soon." she walked out of the clearing, towards a berry patch.

Shadow Comet frowned. "Err, but there isn't anyone like that..."

Cathy sighed, sitting on her bed and trying to think of what to get Michi as a birthday present.

Shadow Cathy had given up looking for the grunts, and just sat down against a tree, hoping that they'd find her.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Err, but there isn't anyone like that..."
Cathy sighed, sitting on her bed and trying to think of what to get Michi as a birthday present.

Shadow Cathy had given up looking for the grunts, and just sat down against a tree, hoping that they'd find her.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her. "Then find someone like that..." she said

Michi starts to walk upstairs

Blitz watched from above

flora has stopped running around and lied face down on the ground. kiki picked some berries and took some of her favorite berries."yum" she said as she started to walk back

Shadow Comet sighed. "You're talking to a ruthless shadow pokemon who kills everything in its path, the chances of me even being able to find someone like that are around .962%. The chances of me having the time to do that are even lower."

Cathy frowned. She had no clue what to get Michi.

Shadow Cathy had the strange feeling that something was watching her from above. She looked up, looking for anything that could be watching her.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighed. "You're talking to a ruthless shadow pokemon who kills everything in its path, the chances of me even being able to find someone like that are around .962%. The chances of me having the time to do that are even lower."
Cathy frowned. She had no clue what to get Michi.

Shadow Cathy had the strange feeling that something was watching her from above. She looked up, looking for anything that could be watching her.
Raven looked at her. "Then make time.... You are alive and your own person now..." she said

Michi opened the door.

Blitz was just sitting on a branch and was eating pocky

Shadow Comet smiled. "It's not that simple. The NTG gives me missions most of the time. Rarely do I get a moment of rest. Although, I quite enjoy the missions, usually they involve causing havoc."

Cathy shook her head. "No...I don't think she'd like that..." 'Well, you got a better idea?' She was having an argument with the voice in her head.

Shadow Comet looked up and saw Blitz. She stayed where she was, despite being terrified.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiled. "It's not that simple. The NTG gives me missions most of the time. Rarely do I get a moment of rest. Although, I quite enjoy the missions, usually they involve causing havoc."
Cathy shook her head. "No...I don't think she'd like that..." 'Well, you got a better idea?' She was having an argument with the voice in her head.

Shadow Comet looked up and saw Blitz. She stayed where she was, despite being terrified.

@The Unamed Character
Raven Sighed. "I can take care of that for you.... I have been freaking out your boss for a bit...." she snickered.

Michi walked into the room "Hey...." she said sing songy.

Blitz waved to her and looked back out. He took another peice of pocky and held it out to her

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Don't toy with Deoxys. He is wise and powerful, and could easily find a way to destroy you. Even though you cannot be touched..."
Cathy blushed. "O-Oh, hi Michi!" 'We'll continue this conversation later.'

Shadow Cathy carefully took the piece of pocky, standing up and backing away from Blitz a few steps. "W-Who are you? W-W-What do you want? P-Please don't hurt me!"

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her. "I was talking about Marcus..... or whatever his name is..." she said

Michi smiled and sat next to her and kissed her cheek "Who you talkin too?" she asked her

"Name is Blitz" he said as he jumped down and just sat at the base of the tree. "Not going to hurt you.... I am on break and I just want to rest.... I have some more pocky if you want some..." he said and held out a box of Pocky

Shadow Comet started laughing. "You thought he was the leader of the NTG? REALLY? You thought that Marcus, the second biggest jackass in the NTG, was the leader? No, he's just another second circle member! He doesn't even assign the missions!"

Cathy frowned. "Err...Nobody."

Shadow Cathy shook her head. "N-No, I'm fine..." She was more afraid than she had been before when Blitz had said his name. The NTG had warned her about him, and how he was the leader of Team Legend.

@The Unamed Character

Raven shrugged. "So.."

Michi giggled

Blitz sighed "Come on.... You look like a friend of mine...." he said "So i believe your friendly.... and i dont harm friends"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Say...umm...wanna go destroy some random town?"
Cathy blushes. "What's so funny?"

Shadow Cathy was a little bit less scared. "O-Ok..."

@The Unamed Character
Raven shook her head. "I dont do that anymore...' she said

Michi giggled "You are"

Blitz scooted over a bit. "What is your name?" he asked. ((Suggested you come up with a name for her other than cathy or shadow cathy)

Shadow Comet sighed. "Really? Man, your life must be really boring then."

Cathy frowns. "Oh? What's so funny about me?"

Shadow Cathy frowns. She suspected that if this person knew the normal Cathy then he'd get a bit suspicious if she said her name was Shadow Cathy. "I'm...err... Mica. Mica Myers."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighed. "Really? Man, your life must be really boring then."
Cathy frowns. "Oh? What's so funny about me?"

Shadow Cathy frowns. She suspected that if this person knew the normal Cathy then he'd get a bit suspicious if she said her name was Shadow Cathy. "I'm...err... Mica. Mica Myers."

@The Unamed Character
"I am a freaking literal shadow...." she said

Michi smiled "I meant it in a good way" she said

"Nice to meet you Mica...." he said "what brings you out to the forest? not many people walk out this way..."

Shadow Comet sighs. "What does that even have to do with what I just said?"

Cathy frowns. "I'm confused right now..."

Mica frowned. "I'm...err...lost. I was here with some...friends...picking Enigma Berries, but I got lost."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighs. "What does that even have to do with what I just said?"
Cathy frowns. "I'm confused right now..."

Mica frowned. "I'm...err...lost. I was here with some...friends...picking Enigma Berries, but I got lost."

@The Unamed Character
Raven puts her hand up and it goes through the wall

Michi looks at her. "I am talking about you talking to yourself" she said

Blitz looked around "Havent seen anyone else come around here.... but Enigma berries usually grow over there... less than a mile away" he said as he pointed to the south

Shadow Comet nods. "Ah, now it makes sense."

Cathy blushes. "B-but I wasn't talking to myself, technically, I was talking to the voice in my head."

Mica shakes her head. "No, you can actually find alot of them around here... I had a basket full, but a meowth took my basket..."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods. "Ah, now it makes sense."
Cathy blushes. "B-but I wasn't talking to myself, technically, I was talking to the voice in my head."

Mica shakes her head. "No, you can actually find alot of them around here... I had a basket full, but a meowth took my basket..."

@The Unamed Character
Raven nods. "I can only make parts of my body full.... like one at a time.."

Michi shrugs "Ok then." she said with a smile.

Blitz shrugged. "Anyway, want me to help find the meowth?" he asked

Shadow Comet shrugs. "Hey, at least you can't get hurt."

Cathy smiles. "I know, it's kind of weird, isn't it?"

Mica shook her head. "N-no! It's probably long gone by now...besides... I can always...look for more Enigma berries somewhere else..." Something seemed to be bothering her.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Hey, at least you can't get hurt."
Cathy smiles. "I know, it's kind of weird, isn't it?"

Mica shook her head. "N-no! It's probably long gone by now...besides... I can always...look for more Enigma berries somewhere else..." Something seemed to be bothering her.

@The Unamed Character
Raven nodded. "Plus I control other shadows" she said

Michi giggled. "You may be a weirdo..... But your my weirdo" she said hugging her

Blitz shrugged "Something wrong." he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back