• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "What? You act like that's a bad thing."
Cathy smiles. "I'm lucky to have many things, and that's just one of them."

@The Unamed Character
Raven looks at her. "You dont understand me...." she said with a snap "and you probably never will..." she starts to turn into a shadow. "No one will..."

Michi giggles. "I will call you when they are done"

((I made a Yandere rp and was wondering if you wanted to join?))

Shadow Comet shrugs. "You're right, I don't. I was only created yesterday, so there's no way I would. I mean, I know physical pain, but not emotional. I'm not even going to try to claim that I do."

Cathy stood up, stretching.

@The Unamed Character

Raven looked at her. "If only you knew what it felt like...." she said

Michi calls up to her. "Cathy!! they are ready" she said in a sing songy voice

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, I don't. And unless you have some sort of way to make me feel things like that then I doubt I ever will."
Cathy smiles, heading downstairs.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looks at her. "I know one way but..." she said looking away

Michi placed a plate of pancakes on the table "For you my love" she said with a laugh

Shadow Comet smiles. "Well, do it then. I doubt I have anything to lose. Besides, whatever your gonna do can't be that bad."

Cathy smiles. "Thanks Michi!"

@The Unamed Character

(I can't think of a personality for my character for your Yandere Sim rp -_- ' It's hard coming up with good personalities T_T)

Raven looked at her. "Are you sure...." she said

Michi smiled and sat next to Cathy. She snuggled up next to her arm and placed her head on her shoulder.

(I may actually delete that part... may be to obvious for a yandere))

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods. "Yeah, it's not like I've got much to lose anyway."
Cathy smiles, beginning to eat one of the pancakes. "This is really good!"

@The Unamed Character

(I personally think you should.)
Raven Comes closer to her. "Are you sure... like absolutely sure..." she asked

Michi hugs Cathy's arm. "Thanks Cath...." she said with a smile

Shadow Comet blushed, wondering why Raven had done that.

Cathy wasn't quite sure what Michi was trying to imply with that statement, so she just kept eating the pancakes Michi had made for her.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet blushed, wondering why Raven had done that.
Cathy wasn't quite sure what Michi was trying to imply with that statement, so she just kept eating the pancakes Michi had made for her.

@The Unamed Character
Raven stopped kissing her and looked at her. "I asked if you were sure..." she said

Michi just smiled and sat up. She started eating the pancakes she made for herself. "So what are you doing today?" she asked

Shadow Comet was still blushing. "Uhh...W-why did you kiss me?!"

Cathy shrugged. "I'm not quite sure... Usually I just go legendary hunting. I like to challenge legendaries for fun, I just K.O. them though. I try not to hurt them too badly." She sighed. "When I'm not doing that I'm usually on some NTG mission or something... My life's kinda boring."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet was still blushing. "Uhh...W-why did you kiss me?!"
Cathy shrugged. "I'm not quite sure... Usually I just go legendary hunting. I like to challenge legendaries for fun, I just K.O. them though. I try not to hurt them too badly." She sighed. "When I'm not doing that I'm usually on some NTG mission or something... My life's kinda boring."

@The Unamed Character
"Because..... You felt something inside didnt you?" she asked

Michi looked at her. "But are you doing anything Today... like today today.." she asked

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet looked away, blushing. She didn't answer Raven.
Cathy shook her head. "No, not really. I didn't have anything planned."

@The Unamed Character
Raven shrugged "That is a good feeling isnt it...." she looked at her seriously "Now.... if someone did that to you and you wanted them to..... how hard would it be to kill them.. and answer honestly..." she said

Michi smiled "I dont either." she said "Since my birth day is this week I get it off"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Well....Umm....It'd be really hard..."
Cathy smiles. "I'll have to get you a present then." She says, wondering what to get Michi.

@The Unamed Character
Raven nodded. "it is the hardest thing to do..." she said "And i killed that person without a second thought when it happened"

Michi giggled "You dont have to...." she said "

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet blushes. "Wow...uhh..." She frowned. "I can see how that would be hard."
Cathy frowned. "Oh come on, it's the least I can do considering everything you've done for me."

@The Unamed Character
Raven nods. "You now know why I get upset..." she said

Michi giggled. "Ok... if you insist...." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back