• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Captain Kit][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25052-hiruka/ said:
@Hiruka[/URL]
//Sorry I had finals

When Vivi leaped down from the tree it surprised Charlotte. She flinched and made this weird high pitch scream,"Kya!"

Now this would have lead to a normal greeting, but the thing is Charlotte had been holding something. Something that was now on the ground and had cracked open from the drop. It once held into a white oval shape.....it was an egg. Now you may say: But it's just an egg!! She could have just apologize and things would have proceeded normally!

But, oh no Charlotte just had to yell in terror,"MAH BABIES!!!"

Dramatically, she dropped to her knees as she sniffed,"T-That was dinner...."

Now the two didn't have food...

@JessBeth

Blossom was getting carried by her mom as she place her head on her mom shoulder as she wasn't feeling good"mama I'm scared " she cried closing her eyes going back to the house she just sighed

Ambre went to her sister" sis is she okay" she asked ignored the fact she was still in trouble she wasn't sure she will get grounded for a month or her ear pulled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiruka said:
//Sorry I had finals
When Vivi leaped down from the tree it surprised Charlotte. She flinched and made this weird high pitch scream,"Kya!"

Now this would have lead to a normal greeting, but the thing is Charlotte had been holding something. Something that was now on the ground and had cracked open from the drop. It once held into a white oval shape.....it was an egg. Now you may say: But it's just an egg!! She could have just apologize and things would have proceeded normally!

But, oh no Charlotte just had to yell in terror,"MAH BABIES!!!"

Dramatically, she dropped to her knees as she sniffed,"T-That was dinner...."

Now the two didn't have food...
((It's okay.))

Vivi squeaked. "Oh my gosh, I am soooo sorry!"

Vivi nervously looked at the egg, and then at the Glaceon in front of her. She flattened her ears as she realized it was upset, and laughed nervously.

"Uhm... sorry about your food." she guiltily added.

Her stomach let out an obnoxious growl, and she coughed. She hoped the Glaceon wouldn't take out her anger on her.

Charl's stomach also growled as she held her stomach. She got up as she said,"Ah no it's fine."

Her stomach growled loudly this time as she blushed a little,"Oh gosh my stomach is eating my other organs."

Charlotte hoped that this Liepard didn't think she was a weirdo or anything.

Hiruka said:
Charl's stomach also growled as she held her stomach. She got up as she said,"Ah no it's fine."
Her stomach growled loudly this time as she blushed a little,"Oh gosh my stomach is eating my other organs."

Charlotte hoped that this Liepard didn't think she was a weirdo or anything.
The Liepard stifled a chuckle.

"Since we both ain't got any dinner... how about we team up and look for some grub?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh come on, what could you have POSSIBLY done that could be that bad."

Jack noticed that normal Comet was asleep outside his cell, and slowly reached for the keys. If he could get out, then he could find a way to escape NTG headquarters.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh come on, what could you have POSSIBLY done that could be that bad."
Jack noticed that normal Comet was asleep outside his cell, and slowly reached for the keys. If he could get out, then he could find a way to escape NTG headquarters.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked down. "I killed them......" she said

Shadow Comet frowns. "Killed who, exactly? Was it someone important?"

A small group of grunts were headed to Jack's cell to bring him to Deoxys, and Jack quickly pulled his hand back before they could see his attempt to snatch the keys. They knocked Jack out with a dart and unlocked his cell, dragging him to the interrogation room.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Killed who, exactly? Was it someone important?"
A small group of grunts were headed to Jack's cell to bring him to Deoxys, and Jack quickly pulled his hand back before they could see his attempt to snatch the keys. They knocked Jack out with a dart and unlocked his cell, dragging him to the interrogation room.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked like she was about to cry. "I killed my boyfriend in rage..."

Shadow Comet shrugged. "Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of death and destruction here and there. Besides, I don't really believe in bad omens or any of that crap. Superstition is for the weak!"

Cathy yawned, waking up. She was still a bit tired, but doubted she'd be able to go back to sleep.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugged. "Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of death and destruction here and there. Besides, I don't really believe in bad omens or any of that crap. Superstition is for the weak!"
Cathy yawned, waking up. She was still a bit tired, but doubted she'd be able to go back to sleep.

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her. "Anyway...."

Michi's eyes fluttered open. As she saw Cathy she grinned a bit. "Morning....' she said tiredly

Shadow Comet frowned. This was one of those awkward moments where she wanted to say something or ask about something, but couldn't think of anything.

Cathy smiles. "Morning Michi." She says, yawning afterwards.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. This was one of those awkward moments where she wanted to say something or ask about something, but couldn't think of anything.
Cathy smiles. "Morning Michi." She says, yawning afterwards.

@The Unamed Character
Raven just stayed quiet

Michi giggled. "How'd ya sleep?" she asked playfully

Shadow Comet sighs. "So...umm... What's your favorite thing to do?" She asks, wondering why that was the only question she could think of at the moment.

Cathy shrugged. "Pretty well. This was the first good sleep I've had in months."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet sighs. "So...umm... What's your favorite thing to do?" She asks, wondering why that was the only question she could think of at the moment.
Cathy shrugged. "Pretty well. This was the first good sleep I've had in months."

@The Unamed Character
Raven looked at her. "Well..... I really like to.... hm.... i havent done much lately" she said

Michi closed her eyes and smiled. "Want me to make breakfast?" she asked

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Well, that question got me absolutely nowhere."
Cathy smiles. "Sure!" She says, sitting up. She was feeling much better then she was yesterday.

@The Unamed Character
Raven shrugged "Sorry... what do you like to do?" she asked

Michi got up and stretched. "Berry pancakes?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back