• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Michi looked happy and sad at the same time. "That means he has to work this week... At least he remembered..." She said and put the box on her dresser. Her towel began to slip but she caught it and laughed. "That was close...." She said.

"Yep..." Raven said. She looked at Comet for a bit but then couldnt help but laugh.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. "Y-yeah, it was."
Shadow Comet frowns. "What? What's so funny?"

@The Unamed Character
Michi decided to play around. "I bet you would want to see me like that huh." She giggled

Raven stopped laughing but kept snickering "that awkward silence of us just looking at each other..." She said

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes, looking away. "Yes..."
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Don't get how that's funny, but I guess I just don't have much of a sense of humor.

@The Unamed Character
Michi laughs "At least wait until after the first date" she said while laughing.

"You will by the end of the training..." Raven said "The shadows react to feelings"

Shadow Comet was rather intrigued to know that. "Really? So shadows are sentient?"

Cathy blushes. "O-ok..."

Raven nods. "Shadows have their own realm.... They are in a void but still have their own feelings..." She said as a shadow lizard came and appeared on her shoulder. "They are a life force unknown to those who try to understand.... Only the taint know the truth...." She petted the lizard "I am the only one to return from the shadow realm..." She said

Michi laughed and took her clothes into the bathroom to get dressed. "If you want... You can take a bath... Or you can rest. I bet you are exhausted..." She said

Shadow Comet frowns. "The shadow realm...I swear I've heard about that before... either from deoxys or that crazy bitch Katy."

Cathy nods. "Y-yeah, alright... I'm starting to get kinda tired." She says, the strange feeling from earlier starting to return

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "The shadow realm...I swear I've heard about that before... either from deoxys or that crazy bitch Katy."
Cathy nods. "Y-yeah, alright... I'm starting to get kinda tired." She says, the strange feeling from earlier starting to return

@The Unamed Character
Raven nods "The shadow realm holds every shadow ever casted, made, or destroyed...." She said "Certain shadows are used with certain emotions..." She said as she took a deep breath and exhaled. All of a sudden a lot of animal shadows came from the ground and took form. Raven opened her eyes and looked around. "Isnt it beautiful..." She asked

Michi laid on the bed and patted a spot for Cathy to lay next to her. "Come on... Are you going to make me lay in bed by myself?" She asked

Shadow Comet nods. "Yeah it is. It's also really odd and confusing."

Cathy lays down next to Michi, starting to get a headache. 'Woah, somethin' isn't right here. This isn't my doing though. Maybe it would be a good idea to...umm...focus on the wall or something.'

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods. "Yeah it is. It's also really odd and confusing."
Cathy lays down next to Michi, starting to get a headache. 'Woah, somethin' isn't right here. This isn't my doing though. Maybe it would be a good idea to...umm...focus on the wall or something.'

@The Unamed Character
"Once you master it... You will feel all sorts of emotions people hide from you. But... Emotions are everyones weakness.... No matter how strong you are.." Raven said

Michi smiled as she looked into Cathy's eyes and slowly closed her own.

Cathy blushed, closing her eyes and trying to get some sleep.

Shadow Comet tried to keep from laughing. "Seriously? I know some pretty damn cold hearted people. I doubt they even HAVE emotions!"

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushed, closing her eyes and trying to get some sleep.
Shadow Comet tried to keep from laughing. "Seriously? I know some pretty damn cold hearted people. I doubt they even HAVE emotions!"
Raven sighed "Hatred is an emotion..... There is no living thing without emotion..... Nothing that doesnt respond to emotion exists..." She said. "There are good and bad emotions...." She said "the bad ones get you where i am...." She said "Too many and you end up as a Tainted one... You're cursed to watch everyone you care for and protected, you watch them die no matter what.... I am trying to teach you how to feel more than just hatred and pain..." She looked down "So you dont end up like me..."

Michi was asleep

Vivienne Sawyer cackles as a flock of Pidove fly away from a tree she was approaching.

"That's right!" she calls. "Fly away little birdies, the berries are mine!"

She continues giggling and pulls herself up through the tree branches, taking a seat on one with a good view of the area. Swiveling around, she picks the Pecha berries hanging with the leaves and drops them in the basket that was hanging around her arm.

@Hiruka

Shadow Comet sighs. "I feel sorry for you."

Jack frowns, sitting in his holding cell. "Just my damn luck, I finally get reunited with my sister only to get fucking kidnapped. Just fucking great." He mutters to himself

@The Unamed Character

Vivienne yawns, and rubs her eyes. "Looks like I fell asleep." she mumbles, and leaps down from her tree branch.

"Oh no!"

Her basket lay on the ground, where it has fallen from her during her slumber, squished berries around it. She stifles a frown, and walks over, picking up the basket. "There goes dinner."

She sighs, and leans against the tree. "Maybe I'm not cut out to be a Poke-Human."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back