• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Oliva looked at him" i trust her though she don't look like she work with her plus she looking for her stone" she say pouting a bit

The girl looks at her as her pokehuman form starts to come into view. She is crying. "Because we both can't help but torment people..." she said. What she looks like: (Sheet coming soon)

e7352fb05b93eef6e672569d74dd05c0da538d3f_hq.jpg

Michi breaks the kiss. She is smiling wide. "I....." she stutters then laughs. "I love you"

Olivia looked at him as she just dropped on the floorI hate my sister i hate her" she say placing her face in her hands

"You are a shadow...." she said "New if i am correct...." she said "You will last longer than everyone on this planet... and you will learn the pain of it all..." The girl looked away. "You will come to learn there is more than torment.... there is compassion.... and friendship...." the girl said and then teared up like she remembered something horrible. "Love.....'

Michi laughed. "Come on.... you must be tired...." she said as she held her hand and started walking towards the stairs. "I know I am..."

Kuro sits down next to olivia and puts his arm around her and pulls her close. "If you want revenge on your sister that bad then i'll trust the absol."

Michi laughs. She couldnt believe she actually had a girlfriend, and it was her best friend.

the girl sniffled. "I am sorry..... the reason is for another time..." she sighed "Anyway.... we have some training that only a shadow can do..." she said "You need to know how to use the shadows..." she said

Olivia felt his hand around her as sher face became pure red" um are you sure" she blushed

Cathy blushes. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She went from having no friends to having a great friend to having a girl friend. Talk about a great turn of events.

Shadow Comet frowns. "Well, I can already use ShadowBurst. Isn't that using the shadows?"

@The Unamed Character

Olivia just kissed him back as she just hold onto him she knew he liked him after she kisssed him she smacked him on the head" what took so long" she say to him

Olivia looked at him" i kinda knew you liked me" she say blushing" i tried so many times like when i play with my hair and play with my hair" she told him

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She went from having no friends to having a great friend to having a girl friend. Talk about a great turn of events.
Shadow Comet frowns. "Well, I can already use ShadowBurst. Isn't that using the shadows?"

@The Unamed Character
"yes it is.... but that is not what I mean..." she reaches into her shadow and pulls out a couple random items "This is what I mean by using the shadows...... Shadows are replicas of Items caused by light placement.... give it enough care... and it bends to your will..." she said softly.

Michi giggled "Oh my gosh.... This is crazy... she said... but if Blitz found out you were part of NTG...." she said going out a bit. "I dont know....." she said but then said "But he wont find out" she smiled as they went up the stairs

Cathy frowns, really hoping that Blitz didn't find out. From what she'd read about Blitz, leader of Team Legend, he was a rather dangerous person to fight.

Shadow Comet smiles. "Okay, that's an awesome trick, you've gotta teach me how to do that!"

@The Unamed Character

Michi stopped infront of her door and saw Cathy frown. "Hey... he wont find out...." she said "I am the only one that knows about it so I wont tell him..." she kissed her cheek. "I promise

The girl looks at her. "In order to do this trick.... you have to not only be the shadow.... but think of the shadow as someone you care about.... that someone can not be yourself.... but someone else... someone you want to protect no matter what happens..." She said

((I am changing the name of the rp now.... tell me what you think of it.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back