• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. "Oh, Michi! I'm sorry that I had to leave!"
Shadow Comet frowns. "Hey jackass, Flygon can't megavolve! It's official, your nickname is Jackass."

@The Unamed Character
The man sighs "Do you not think I know that..." he said a bit annoyed. "I modified the stone to amplify your powers..." he said

Michi looked at her "I missed you.... please just tell me next time you leave" she said

Cathy nods. "Alright, I'm so sorry... I would've told you, b-but you were asleep." She wasn't quite sure what was wrong with her, but she was feeling very strange at the moment.

Shadow Comet examines the stone closely. "So, let me get this straight Jackass. This little stone can amplify my powers AND make me look human?"

@The Unamed Character

"There is two of them but you can put them on one necklace..." he said "Or whatever you wanna do with them.." he said. "In human for you will be able to use your powers as well as you can in your current form.."

Michi nodded. "I understand but...." she was tearing up as she put her head onto her shoulder "I dont want to lose you ok..."

The Unamed Character]"There is two of them but you can put them on one necklace..." he said "Or whatever you wanna do with them.." he said. "In human for you will be able to use your powers as well as you can in your current form.." Michi nodded. "I understand but...." she was tearing up as she put her head onto her shoulder "I dont want to lose you ok..." [/QUOTE] Shadow Comet smiles. "Cool! Wait...how do I even use the stones?" Cathy blushes. "A-are you crying Michi?" She asks. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "Cool! Wait...how do I even use the stones?"
Cathy blushes. "A-are you crying Michi?" She asks.

@The Unamed Character
The man sighs. "Just clutch the stone tightly and once you feel the warmth leave, let go.." he said. "The power stone will only work for a limited time but enough to take out your opponent... but you will need to become stronger to defeat Team Dry Ice.... the duo you were fighting before..." he said

Mich sniffled "Maybe a little..." she said

Shadow Comet smiles. "Nah, I've got a trick up my sleeve. Plus, with the power of these stones I can probably destroy the whole fuckin' region if I wanted to."

Cathy was still blushing. "W-wow....You care about me that much?"

The man looked at her. "Be careful though..." he came out of the shadows and half his body was torn "This can happen if you use this power too often....." he sighed "This is a punishment from Arceus..... I am to stay like this forever" he said

Michi nodded. "Y-yea..... you're my only friend that actually cares for me cause i am me... not because I am their boss..." she said

Shadow Comet shrugs. "Meh, I don't give a shit. I'm just a shadow pokehuman, if the NTG wants they can just make more of me. I'm expendable."

Cathy smiles. "W-well...you're my only friend...and I was really sad about leaving, but I knew I'd be back soon..."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Meh, I don't give a shit. I'm just a shadow pokehuman, if the NTG wants they can just make more of me. I'm expendable."
Cathy smiles. "W-well...you're my only friend...and I was really sad about leaving, but I knew I'd be back soon..."

@The Unamed Character
The man sighed and went back into the shadows. he was silent and said only three words. "I was too......" you could hear the pain in his voice.

Michi clutched Cathy's sleeve. "your my only real friend...... I didnt know if you were coming back...." she said sniffling

Shadow Comet frowned. "Wait what? Who the bloody hell even are you?"

Cathy hugs Michi. "I'm sorry for making you worry. I wonder if we can maybe be more than just friends." She quickly stopped talking as she heard a voice in her head. 'Aww, come on, don't tell me you weren't thinking it to! I'm you, so I should know.' Cathy frowns, the words echoing through her head in her own voice. 'Oh, and don't mind me. I'm just your deepest inner desires. You know, the stuff you want that you don't truly know you want. I guess the shadow project thing allowed me to actually voice myself? Anyway, I'll try to stay quiet.' The voice in Cathy's head goes away.

@The Unamed Character

The man looked at her in his blackened shadow form. "You seriously want to know...." he said. the pain was heard more

Michi slowly stopped crying. "Did.... did you just say.... more than friends..." she asked her.

The man sighs. "Well for one... I am not a male..." the shadow fixed itself and it appeared in the form of a girl

Michi looked into her eyes and smiled. She hugged her tighter. "What if I said I was hoping for that?"

"Before we go," Kuro says taking Olivia by the hand."we need to talk," he then walked away from the absol with olivia.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. "W-well...I'd be really glad..."
Shadow Comet stares at the girl. "Woah. That was completely unexpected."

@The Unamed Character
Michi giggled and looked Cathy in the eyes. "And... what if I were to say... oh.... I have wanted to ask you but was too afraid too..." she asked playfully.

"I am a staraptor that abused the powers of a god...." the girl stated. "I am no normal Staraptor.. I am a tainted Staraptor...." she said "I am cursed to roam as a shadow for eternity...." she said painfully. "When you are tainted, you have all the power in the world... but it is only for defense..... I can not harm anyone..." she said

Olivia looked at him" i trust her" she say to him as she was playing with her fingers shyly" am i doing something wrong i mean sis killed mommy and daddy she needs to pay" she say to him

The girl looked at her. "I... didnt do anything" she said "I became tainted because death touched me.... while i was above the ground.." she said

Michi smiled and kissed her cheek. She doesnt say anything but her eyes tear up and she is smiling.

"I know how you feel about your sister, Olivia," Kuro said with a look of sympathy. "But what if this girl is working with her?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back