• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" look i just don't have a family my only family is my friend but i'm wiling to help if you help me with real food" she say to her as she smiled" i want to learn what is a family is like again" she say
"Alright...I will bring you to my home..." Yuki gestured for Olivia and her friend to follow her

Olivia looked at her" thank you" she say as she went with her somehow she trusted her she just follow her to her home

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. They were smart, but she was determined to win. She used an amplified hyper beam on Blitz. If she had to she'd use her shadow move, but doing so would be a bad idea unless it was a last resort.
@The Unamed Character
Blitz used his ice shield again and blocked it. "You really need to learn...... also watch all around you..." he said with a grin. Michi had snuck away and was not seen. "Really..... the worst thing you can be unprepared for.... is the unseen..."

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, this is turning into quite the annoyance." She debated whether to use ShadowBurst or not, but decided it too risky. She could end up decimating the whole forest as well as the city if she used it, and if she did that then she wouldn't be able to watch them suffer a slow and painful death! She looked around, unable to find Michi. "You're a strong one, I'll give you that. Blocking an amplified hyper beam is pretty damn difficult." She says to Blitz, pretending to let her guard down. "I wonder though, how long can those ice shields of yours hold up?"

Michi came from the sky "FIREY SPIN OF DEATH!!!" She yelled as she caught her hand into a large fireball. She landed straight onto Shadow Comet's head with her fist. She backflipped and landded next to Blitz. "You seriously need to watch what happens to your attacks too..." Blitz said, chuckling a bit. Michi had used the frozen mud to quickly launch herself up into the air and deliver her attack.

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" thank you" she say as she went with her somehow she trusted her she just follow her to her home
Back At the house...

There was a broken glass case in the front room where the megastone used to be... Yuki jumped up and opened a security camera tape and showed them the footage

Olivia eyes widen as she put her hand over her mouth she knew the figure" thats my big sister but she's not good she went to the evil side she with team rocket after our parents died she lost it she try to kill me" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia eyes widen as she put her hand over her mouth she knew the figure" thats my big sister but she's not good she went to the evil side she with team rocket after our parents died she lost it she try to kill me" she say
"Do you know how to find her?" asked Yuki "Where is this Team Rocket? I'll destroy them!!" Yuki continued angrily

Shadow Comet rolls her eyes. "Wow, that was about as effective as a magikarp using splash." She says, glaring at Michi. "Seriously, you didn't even burn me. I'd think that a member of Team Legend could do MUCH better than that." She says in a smug tone, trying to anger Michi.

@The Unamed Character

Olivia looked at her" i don't know where she is or where team rocket team is at" she say looking down' she was the one who killed mom and daddy' she thought a tear came down her face

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet rolls her eyes. "Wow, that was about as effective as a magikarp using splash." She says, glaring at Michi. "Seriously, you didn't even burn me. I'd think that a member of Team Legend could do MUCH better than that." She says in a smug tone, trying to anger Michi.
@The Unamed Character
Michi grinned. "Oh come on..... Tranquilizer numbs you..." she said. There was a needle in Shadow Comets head. Michi grinned "You didnt expect that huh..."

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" i don't know where she is or where team rocket team is at" she say looking down' she was the one who killed mom and daddy' she thought a tear came down her face
Yuki hugged Olivia saying "I'm so sorry..." But then she looked up and said "If that's the case then join me on my quest for vengeance!"

Shadow Comet smiles. "Ok, admittedly that was a pretty impressive trick." She says, pulling out the tranq. "But do you really think that one tranquilizer needle will be enough to take down a Shadow Flygon? Really?"

Olivia looked at her" she's still my sister but than again she wants me dead i'll go with you" she say to her

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" she's still my sister but than again she wants me dead i'll go with you" she say to her
"Thanks...I hope we will be a good team..." Yuki rushed up the stairs to get a larger bag and she put the evidence (the footage), A naginata (A halberd like weapon) and berries. "We should probably start by asking around..." Said Yuki

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "Ok, admittedly that was a pretty impressive trick." She says, pulling out the tranq. "But do you really think that one tranquilizer needle will be enough to take down a Shadow Flygon? Really?"
Michi shrugs "Your right..... that is why I put nectar into it...." she smirked. She knew bug pokemon loved nectar, but it can have some side effects to Pokehumans, like them acting drunk. ((I am trying to think of shadow Comet going back to NTG all drunk and everything))

Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh... Wait a second, what good does that do you?!" She asks, completely confused as to how that would help them win a fight. It seemed like a rather strange thing to do. She'd never actually tried nectar before but she doubted it could do much harm.

@The Unamed Character

Olivia looked at her" yeah" she say as she was playing with fingers as she was acting shy again

Olivia looked at her" its not that it just i never killed anyone before" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" yeah maybe your right" she say standing up
"Alright then...LEt's go..." Yuki went out the door and she began to cry a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Oh... Wait a second, what good does that do you?!" She asks, completely confused as to how that would help them win a fight. It seemed like a rather strange thing to do. She'd never actually tried nectar before but she doubted it could do much harm.
@The Unamed Character
"To regular pokemon.... it just distracts them...." michi said "But to Bug type Pokehumans.... It makes their powers less effective and gets them drunk... we have a nectar fountain in our bar for ours" she said. Blitz nodded "We always bring it out after a succesful battle"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back