• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Maybe we should, but we are completely fine right now," Kuro says as he sits down and hands Olivia to berries.

Olivia looked at him" i know but eventually we will need help i'm 13 we been on our own for a long time" she told him as she sighed looking around the forest as she eat the berries this was like everyday food she only eat berries

"I guess you have a point," Kuro said taking a bite out of one of his berries. "Plus we can't just eat berries all our lives."

Olivia looked at him as she eat" look at us we don't have much food i don't want to lose you thats why we have to find someone to stay with" she say as she looked at him as she blushed a bit

Kuro looked at Olivia after swallowing, as his gaze met her's he couldn't help but blush. "M-maybe we should w-wait a little bit before s-seaching," Kuro nearvously not wantin to stop looking at Olivia's beautiful face.

Olivia looked at him" yeah" she say not sure what to say now as she finished the berries she was getting tired of berries all the time but it was all they had in the forest

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Now i am lost))

[/QUOTE]
(Cathy left a note for Michi telling her that she would be gone for a while because of the NTG, Jack has been kidnapped by Comet, and that's pretty much it for my characters. I have no idea what's going on with other people's characters)

Michi saw the note and sighed "Of course.... they would take my friend away just when we start to get to know each other...." she said sadly and went to see blaze.

Kio had gotten her armor ready and was about to leave the house. Henry stopped her and comforted her. Kio started to cry into his shoulder. Henry patted her back "The kids will get him back Kio...." he said softly

Iko looked out into the horizon. "I know i didnt like you that much.... but I actually want you back jack..." she said softly

(Oh, and I forgot to mention that there is now a Shadow Cathy.)

Jack pulls the knife out of Comet's arm, dropping it. "Let. Me. Out. NOW!" He yells, glaring at Comet.

Comet backed away a few steps, aiming at Jack. "You're in no position to be making demands! Plus, you stabbed me in the arm jackass! Why the hell would I let you out of there?!"

Cathy yawned. She could easily break out any time now that Shadow Cathy had run off, but she knew if she left before she'd carried out her punishment then the NTG would just hunt her down again and other people may get hurt.

Oivia looked at him" anywhere you go i'll follow" she say to him as she was wearing her hat to cover her ears from humans she was afraid of the humans

"You know there is no need to hide your ears, right?" Kuro asks. "If any human messes with you I'll give them a fire punch right to the face."

Olivia looked at him" yeah i know i just love this hat it has a teddiursa symbol on it so its my favorite" she say as she laughed" come on lets go" she say barefoot she didn't like wearing shoes like humans do

Olivia looked at him" hey wait up" she say running after him as she giggles as she didn't know where they were going yet maybe finding pokehumans like them

Comet snatched her keys back from Jack and hit him with Boomburst. "Next time be smart about escaping jackass." She says angrily.

Cathy frowned, starting to get tired of waiting around. She'd already technically fulfilled the requirements of her punishment, she was just waiting to officially be let off the hook. She smashed through the wall to her cell with ease, heading towards the teleporter room.

Shadow Cathy had been knocked unconscious by a rather angry Jirachi, who wasn't very happy about Shadow Cathy accidentally bumping into her. Jirachi was pissed off by Deoxys constantly ignoring her recommendations. So what if they were risky, they would work!

Shadow Comet looked around before noticing that she was in the forest right outside of Canalave City. "Well, talk about convenient!" She exclaims before using Fire Blast on a few trees, starting a rather large forest fire that could be seen for miles.

Jack was thrown against the wall of his cell from Boomburst. It hurt a bit, but not much. "Why won't you all ever just STOP TRYING TO KIDNAP ME?!?!?!" He yells before being quickly silenced by another anesthetic dart in the neck, going unconscious.

@The Unamed Character

Comet rubbed her eyes. "You saw that too right? That shadow th-" She stopped mid sentence, wondering why the hell she was asking an unconscious person if they'd seen something. Maybe a psychological evaluation was in order.

Jack was unconscious, so he hadn't seen the shadow thing.

Shadow Comet smiled, she'd lit almost all the forest outside of Canalave City on fire, killing who knows how many pokemon. Now to make her way into Canalave City and continue her path of carnage.

Cathy sighs, waiting in the teleporter room for the teleporters to recalibrate so she could head back. "Come on you stupid machines, it shouldn't take this long for you to calibrate."

@The Unamed Character

Blaze was outside of the walls with Michi. They were both watching the forest wich was blazing as many flying water types try to douse the fire.

Shadow Comet sighed, loading a few darts into the NTG Neo 200 MK II. "Alright, time for a grand entrance." She aimed at the wall, using hyper beam and blasting it with a full force amplified hyper beam. She doubted anything could hold up against that.

@The Unamed Character

(Btw, thanks for tagging me for that rp.)

Blitz used a Ice shield that shielded the city. it withheld the blast and protected the city. "You ready Michi...." he asked. She nodded her head and got into her stance

((NP))

Shadow Comet frowned. "Damn, that was a waste." She looked around. "Wonder who made that shield... Meh, who cares. That isn't even my most powerful attack. Just one of the perks of being a shadow pokehuman."

@The Unamed Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back