• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Damn, that was a waste." She looked around. "Wonder who made that shield... Meh, who cares. That isn't even my most powerful attack. Just one of the perks of being a shadow pokehuman."
@The Unamed Character
A sudden ice beam surrounded by fire shot straight at Shadow comet. Both Michi and Blitz were aiming straight at her.

Shadow Comet takes the hit and smiles, not even slightly fazed by the attack. "Sneak attacks? Really? And here I was thinking that this would be a rather straightforward rampage." She uses Sandstorm, creating an enormous sandstorm that engulfed the area around herself for miles. "Two can play at that game though."

@The Unamed Character

Michi created a fire aura that turned the sand surrounding her to glass. "You are facing the strongest team in team legend..." Michi said as Blitz shattered all the glass

Shadow comet looked up at the glass falling from the sky. "And you think I care why?" She yells, putting on her goggles. Infrared was working perfectly. She aimed at Michi, firing a pair of darts at her.

@The Unamed Character

Michi used her fire spin and the darts melted and fell. "You should at least know who is going to defeat you..."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow comet looked up at the glass falling from the sky. "And you think I care why?" She yells, putting on her goggles. Infrared was working perfectly. She aimed at Michi, firing a pair of darts at her.
@The Unamed Character

Shadow Comet sighs. "Well, looks like you two are too stupid to understand that your in a fight you can't win." She uses three amplified Fire Blast's on Blitz and a Mud Shot on Michi. Michi didn't look like much of a threat, so she could take her time getting rid of her, but Blitz could definitely be a problem.

@The Unamed Character

Michi used a fire blast and blocked the fire going towards blitz as blitz froze the mud. "You do realize mud is water...." Blitz said nonchalantly.

Shadow Comet frowns. They were smart, but she was determined to win. She used an amplified hyper beam on Blitz. If she had to she'd use her shadow move, but doing so would be a bad idea unless it was a last resort.

@The Unamed Character

Olivia heard something by the bushes as she saw a girl" hello" she say as she smiled as she looked at the girl olivia had her hat on the side covering one of her eyes

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia heard something by the bushes as she saw a girl" hello" she say as she smiled as she looked at the girl olivia had her hat on the side covering one of her eyes
The Girl deadpanned "hello...My name is Yuki...What's yours?"

Olivia looked at the girl as she smiles" hiya my name is olivia and this is my best friend Kuro" she say as she brushes through her hair" its nice to meet you" she say" are you a pokehuman" she asked

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at the girl as she smiles" hiya my name is olivia and this is my best friend Kuro" she say as she brushes through her hair" its nice to meet you" she say" are you a pokehuman" she asked
"Yes..." Replied Yuki continuing to deadpan

Olivia looked down as she hide behind kuro as she didn't know what to say she was shy most of the times

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked down as she hide behind kuro as she didn't know what to say she was shy most of the times
"Sorry this is just the way I talk...I'm looking for My family's mega stone...It's been stolen..." Yuki takes out a picture of a small shining orb with black and white stripes inside

Olivia looked at her" sorry i'm shy i don't really talk to others lets find your stone than we looking for other pokehumans like us me and my friend been living off of berries ever since we were little" she say as she looked really weak lack of naution she looked awful she just looked at her" we help you out" she told her

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia looked at her" sorry i'm shy i don't really talk to others lets find your stone than we looking for other pokehumans like us me and my friend been living off of berries ever since we were little" she say as she looked really weak lack of naution she looked awful she just looked at her" we help you out" she told her
"My mother and Father have footage at my house of the thief...But the thief was wearing a mask so we don't know who it was..."

Olivia just got jealous of her having a family" it must be nice that you have a family" she told her as she sighed as her stomach growled again the berries wasn't much

Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia just got jealous of her having a family" it must be nice that you have a family" she told her as she sighed as her stomach growled again the berries wasn't much
"...I'm sorry I didn't know..." this time Yuki had more emotion in her voice "Sorry to bother you about my family's mega stone.. It's just really important to my family..."

Olivia looked at her" look i just don't have a family my only family is my friend but i'm wiling to help if you help me with real food" she say to her as she smiled" i want to learn what is a family is like again" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back