• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Comet glares at Michi. "Never..." She knew something was off, and she probably couldn't win...unless... She prepared to use ShadowBurst at half power, which would be more than powerful enough to obliterate even a Shadow Lugia.

@The Unamed Character

Michi and Blitz looked at her like she was crazy. "Whoa.... this is the first time we have met...." they said. The man chuckled. "Yep.... but I am only revealing myself to you... the others can not see me.." he said a bit smugly

"Says you! I'll fight if I want to fuckin' fight!" She yells, attempting to punch the mysterious man.

Meanwhile Cathy finally managed to teleport back to Michi's house. "Wow, that took a while. Wonder why the teleporters kept acting up?"

@The Unamed Character

The man chuckled as her fist went through him. "I am a literal shadow that can have a physical form when I want..." he said with another chuckle. "This is my form when I would like to be outside but dont want to be physically hurt"

Blitz and michi looked at Shadow Comet like she was crazy. "How much Nectar did you put into that tranq?" Blitz asked Michi. "Just enough to make her disoriented and a bit drunk...." she said

The man chuckled. "Would you like to say that to a god?" he asked

She went straight through the man. "What did I just say?" he asked as he lifted his hand up. Shadow Comet seemed to halt and not be able to move "You are low on your sanity and need to rest.." he said

Blitz looked confused. "Um.... what should we do..." he said a bit fazed.

The man chuckled. "Listen to yourself.... you are not prepared to fight..." he said a bit dissapointed. "Instead of name calling.... why dont you think.." he said

The man sighed. "Now listen..... if you calm down.... I can help you take down team legend....." he said with what sounded like he was smirking. "But we need to do some things first to help both you and me.."

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned. "Alright, what the fuck is it you want me to do jackass." She asks, being as polite as she possibly could.
@The Unamed Character
The man shook his head. "Lets leave these beings alone for now...." he said "You are too messed up by the tranqulizer and Nectar...." he said as he let her go. I will meet you once you are away..." he said and dissapeared

Shadow Comet frowns, glaring at Michi and Blaze before teleporting back to base.

Cathy frowns. "I feel...kinda funny... but at least I'm back at Michi's place now..." She says to herself, sitting down.

@The Unamed Character

Michi and Blitz looked at each other. "O... kay then...." they said and looked back "I guess.... we won..." Blitz said confused.

The man was in front of Shadow Comet "Ok.... you first need this..." he said and tossed her a stone.

Shadow Comet catches the stone. "What the bloody hell is this. It'd better not be anything like a goddamn life orb!"

Cathy was starting to feel very strange. "Maybe that experiment had some side effects... I hope not..."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet catches the stone. "What the bloody hell is this. It'd better not be anything like a goddamn life orb!"
Cathy was starting to feel very strange. "Maybe that experiment had some side effects... I hope not..."

@The Unamed Character
The man sighed. "It is a mega stone.... It will give you twice your current power..." he said and then tossed her another stone. "This one will give you a real human appearence" he said

Michi went home and saw Cathy. "Cathy!! Your home!!" she said and hugged her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back